Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Dont use my effing notebook Duane! ok This is simpy a fan guild 

Tags: Death note, anime, Awsome 

Reply Anime lovers
Which death note character are you quiz! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:37 pm
http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_death_note_character_are_you

my results

Your Result: Near

You are most like Near. You're a snot-nosed kid that pretty much has no emotion. You're L's successor and you'd rather work with the USA than Japan. Oh, and you can't stop fiddling with puzzles and models

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 pm
impossable. i cannot be near cuz i hate him.  

nembilim

swagggmaster69

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:38 pm
Which Death Note Character Are You?
Your Result: Mello

You are most like Mello. You're a smart person to come in second at Wammy's school, but you want the fame. You like revenge... and chocolate. You also like to show off and beat your opponent to the target.

2. Misa Amane

3. Ryuzaki aka "L"

4. Light Yagami

5. Near

Sweetness<33  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 pm
You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.

Yay, I am like Lawliet. I love him!  

xxlBunnylBoolxx

Peek_A_Boo x3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:49 pm
You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being.

hes not my favorite but thts ok hes still pretty kik a**
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:57 pm
Your Result: Light Yagami

You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God.
Ryuzaki aka "L"

Near

Mello

Misa Amane

that was the first time. i accidentally clicked a wrong answer, but was too lazy to change it.

Your Result: Ryuzaki aka "L"

Light Yagami

Near

Mello

Misa Amane

this is the second time with the right one...
one answer made all this difference............  

Ayanna Aes Sedai

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

caramal_choco

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 am
Your Result: Light Yagami
You are most like Light Yagami. You are extremely brilliant for your age and completely serious. Although, you may lose it from time to time. You're pretty cute and want to change the world so that you'll be a new God.

Mello
Near
Ryuzaki aka "L"
Misa Amane

omg! omg! i'm kira-sama!! heart i'm probably like the 1208947239th kira or something. lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 am
Your Result: Near

You are most like Near. You're a snot-nosed kid that pretty much has no emotion. You're L's successor and you'd rather work with the USA than Japan. Oh, and you can't stop fiddling with puzzles and models.  

Luppitheoctopus

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm
My results-

You are most like L. You're a complete genius, but appear to be a compulsive little b---- with twitching problems and you lose half of your reasoning ability when you sit like a normal human being. The person I was next to being was Light-kun and then Near. Im glad Im L. I thought I would be Near or Light or even Ryuk!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:47 pm
Your Result: Mello
You are most like Mello. You're a smart person to come in second at Wammy's school, but you want the fame. You like revenge... and chocolate. You also like to show off and beat your opponent to the target.
Result Breakdown:
86% Mello
77% Misa Amane
53% Light Yagami
53% Near
10% Ryuzaki aka "L"
Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_death_note_character_are_you  

User_ 18143509

8,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:24 pm
I wasn't suprised when I got Near. I really an anti social, but I can be childish (I have all the death note, Air, Kannon, Heros, Ouran high school host club figurins that I spent years collecting and if anybody touches them they will die!) I also like to braid stuff almost constantly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:32 pm
I wasnt surprised when I got L. I look like him, I act like him, my voice has the same monotone as the person who voices him in the anime and most importantly, I always sat like him, even before I knew what Death Note was.  

Toxic Corrupt

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 pm
((teamedward790 your BB cosplay in your siggy is amazing!))
I wish i was like L, the epicness! But my kness dont bend that way and I have an obnoxious voice...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 am
results:light yagami

extremly brilliant 4 my young age and completly serius,altough,u lose it from time 2 time,your pretty cute and want 2 change the world so u can be a god  

kioza yukimara

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:29 pm
That sucks. Its the only comfortable way fro me to sit, and I get in trouble at school for sitting like that.  
Anime lovers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff