Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailormoon on Tv. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:52 am
I think that they should put Sailormoon back on air and play all the series without editing. To me I think the American goverment are a bunch of idiots (forgive me if you find this insalting). The uneditiod version of Sailormoon is soo much better than the editiod version. You think that they would allow you to watch the hole thing since the show shows how you should stand by your friends and this and that. I mean the show is basically saying that good wins over evil and that you should fight for what you beleive in. The government panics over the dumbest things. What do you thing on the subject?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:06 am
I agree. the American goverment is indeed being a bunch of idiots (dont care if you get offened). I mean there is alot worse things out there then Sailor Moon on the networks just look at some of the shows on the mager networks like CBS, USA ect.
but now its not just the Amarica goverment. it is the makers of Sailor moon who will not alow it on air. because it was so badly distorted from its original form.  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:09 am
Thats true. And it makes me sad with what they did it the series. Than they made a stupid anime that looks kinda like it just really stupid compared to sailormoon. You know that anime Wedding Peach.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:18 am
yes it is rather sad to have seen that. Hmmm.... I think I have heard of that but I hear when you watch it that it is quite different. not sure because I have never seen it.  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:51 am
Tetki
yes it is rather sad to have seen that. Hmmm.... I think I have heard of that but I hear when you watch it that it is quite different. not sure because I have never seen it.

In some way it does resemble sailor moon. But I really dislike the anime. It looks like its almost making fun of sailormoon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:09 pm
MikatoSakato
Tetki

In some way it does resemble sailor moon. But I really dislike the anime. It looks like its almost making fun of sailormoon.

ah I see some animes can do that I cant think of any off the top of my head because I am so hungry razz  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:14 pm
Tetki
MikatoSakato
Tetki

ah I see some animes can do that I cant think of any off the top of my head because I am so hungry razz

lol than why dont you eat something. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:26 pm
I hate the U.S. govt. right now *cough,cough Bush*. I really think that editing a great TV show like Sailor Moon is like taking spray paint and spraying it all over a great piece of art. It ruins the whole show and defeats the purpose of showing it in the U.S. That is why TV shows have ratings. If parents/the govt. do not find the material "suitable" simply don't let them watch it.  

Acerbus nox noctis

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:51 pm
Lita1692
I hate the U.S. govt. right now *cough,cough Bush*. I really think that editing a great TV show like Sailor Moon is like taking spray paint and spraying it all over a great piece of art. It ruins the whole show and defeats the purpose of showing it in the U.S. That is why TV shows have ratings. If parents/the govt. do not find the material "suitable" simply don't let them watch it.

I agree completely. Man its has been many years since we last had a really good president. THe last one was Kennedy. Now there all nothing but a bunch of power hungry lets go attack people and find everyreason why we should and than not let the war stop...............................  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:58 pm
I have to say I agree with yall! The government and everyone involved in editting Sailor Moon, is just stupid, I mean what were they really editing anyway!?!?!?!? It's just so stupid.... it ticks me off just thinking about i! But I do have to say that I am glad that they at least aired it! I really liked the series, but it definetly was better when it wasn't edited!!!  

tini_rini

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:59 pm
tini_rini
I have to say I agree with yall! The government and everyone involved in editting Sailor Moon, is just stupid, I mean what were they really editing anyway!?!?!?!? It's just so stupid.... it ticks me off just thinking about i! But I do have to say that I am glad that they at least aired it! I really liked the series, but it definetly was better when it wasn't edited!!!

I agree  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:07 pm
Well, guys, Sailor Moon is an old show. In fact no one holds a license to the first two seasons, so it can't be shown on TV.

Geneon will likely let their license to seasons 3 and 4 run out as well.  

Zahmira

tini_rini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:10 pm
Zahmira
Well, guys, Sailor Moon is an old show. In fact no one holds a license to the first two seasons, so it can't be shown on TV.

Geneon will likely let their license to seasons 3 and 4 run out as well.

Is that true? eek that's so weird..... no wonder though.... it would make sense!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:23 pm
Well, both Geneon and ADV have better things to spend their money on I suppose. Sailor Moon just isn't worth it to them anymore.

You can always go hunting for the DVDs. Even that is getting tricky though.  

Zahmira

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:08 pm
I know. I havent seen one single Dvd of the first two seasons. its really sad. I miss them.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff