Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
So where did you get your name? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*throws gold at ya*
  *catches gold* weee
  huh? *is hit in the head with gold*
View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 pm
what was your inspiration (or story) for your username?

I'll go first, I got my from the middle name of Captian James Tiberious Kirk. Only I didn't want any number or special character so I changed the i and e to a y and a. Before I was known as ShadowFlame501 which was my old gamer tag for Star Wars Republic Commando and my old clan number.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 pm
I've always liked purple and ravens, but purpleraven was already taken, so I added my second favorite bird, hawk. Simple as that. whee  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:51 am
My AVI used to be a mule account for purple, but I believe he got his name because she couldn't think of anything.

He was named after her mood at that moment, and it kinda stuck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:43 pm
I'm not Evil...

User Image

Initially shared an account with ZA by the name of ZeroXIII (If I recall correctly, his user name was Zero13 back when he was a Moderator in the Capcom europe forums). I just went with it, but you gonna have to ask ZA about more details regarding that. Later, we divided the spoils from our initial account and became two: Zero_angel and Zero_demon.

User Image

...I'm worse

Zero_demon

Ruthless Hunter

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:02 pm
My friends call me as kitty or sweetkitty. They already know I always am sweet and friendly. I like this name.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:07 pm
And Zero-Demon is the coolest!!! *nods* Yes, I'm totally bias!

*clears throat* Okay as for my name it just popped into my head really. I love the moon and I wanted something more kind of tribal, but I didn't want anything that could be taken weird or wrong so I tacked on racer to it. Then later I got to thinking about it and I think I figure out why the name popped into my head so quickly. Moonracer, is the name of the flying lion, who was king of the misfit toys in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Jealous_Monster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:02 pm
My girlfriend says I match the saying, "Greened jealous monster" and she says I can be such a jealous monster at times. Yeah, nothing real big about my name it's all thanks to my girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:00 am
Moonracer
And Zero-Demon is the coolest!!! *nods* Yes, I'm totally bias!

*clears throat* Okay as for my name it just popped into my head really. I love the moon and I wanted something more kind of tribal, but I didn't want anything that could be taken weird or wrong so I tacked on racer to it. Then later I got to thinking about it and I think I figure out why the name popped into my head so quickly. Moonracer, is the name of the flying lion, who was king of the misfit toys in Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

Really ?
I didn't remember that.
I guess I'll have to watch that show again.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:27 pm

My -original- Gaia username was Rinoa Heartilly. She's a character from the video game Final Fantasy 8 that I used to RP as. Then I changed it to Rini Hojo which was my Original Character. ...Then I stopped RPing and changed it to Rini Ikataru. Ikataru being a name from a book I wrote. Then just recently I changed it to Rinioa, combining Rinoa & Rini. wink

Also back when I RPed Rinoa, many people knew me as Kyoko Yoshi. Since that was main account back in the day. I think that might be how I met Purple. Kyoko Yoshi was an RP character I'd made up to RP with just my husband. She was a super adorable Kitty girl. wink xD

♥
[ rinioa says: happy halloween ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:21 pm
~stares~

WOW, that's alot of name changes.  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 pm
'ow dat cool 'ini  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:10 am
Are you trying to shorten your typing?
(this and especially the one in the other thread...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17120077
I could barely read)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:44 pm
I remember Kyoko Yoshi!! surprised Wow, that's been a long time. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:49 pm
xwhateverxdudex
Are you trying to shorten your typing?
(this and especially the one in the other thread...
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17120077
I could barely read)
jus talkin mi na'ive tung  

Tybarious

Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items