Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 pm
Rules

1. Have fun! This is meant as a fun thing so relax! If you can't write all the time that's fine but don't just write once every two weeks. Theres no point.

2. No ragging on others. Some people may not be the greatest writers, it happens. Just go along with it and try to help them out.

3. Don't write another action for another character! This is very frustrating if you are that characters controller! Even things like "The others finished their fights and headed over" can be annoying. Avoid if possible.

4. No excessive swearing! If you cuss sometimes thats ok. If your characters gets stabbed he won't say "Oh darn!". He will say "s**t!" or something similar. That's fine. But don't cuss if the occasion doesn't call for it.

5. No sexual innuendo, advances or anything like that. I don't want to see it. If you're going to do that, keep it in PM's. You're character can be flirty, but dont overdo it.

6. No arguing. If your characters argue in the story that's fine. In fact it might be better because we will have multiple points of view! But don't argue here about things outside of the story. Once again, keep it in PM's!

7. Have respect for the other people in the RP.

8. If the story starts to lag, me or Zaix may post something to get it moving again. Feel free to keep things going but don't introduce some brand new element.
Ex: "They were fighting to protect the city when they heard the neighboring princess was in trouble. They vowed to help after they were done."
This is just to ensure that everyones characters have a chance to interact in the part of the story we are at. If you have ideas about the plot, feel free to PM me and we'll discuss it.

9. Do not, do not, insert your own story into the main one!!! Nothing is more annoying than being in the middle of an intense battle when someone stops beacuase of pain cause by some experiment from before. They make posts that force the others to stop and pay attention to them and it kills the whole flow of the story. If you have a story for your character, great! That gives the story depth!I really do want to know about it! Let me know and I will try to work it in where it makes sense! But don't just decide that everyone needs to know right then!

10.Your characters cannot be ungodly strong! You can be good, even great, but you aren't going to start off holding off twenty monsters by yourself! You can be really good but not over the top. Special ablilities are allowed to an extent. You can work within an element, cast magic, heal, things like that. No teleportation or things like that. Super powerful attacks are ok, but they can't be used whenever. They have to have a once a day/ long spoken spells or other restrictions attached to them. These can't be used all the time! Plus, if your maxed out to begin with, how is your character supposed to grow!? That's no fun.

11. Don't make NPC's for the story. If you want some soldiers to die in a fight around you, that's fine, but they can't magically appear right then just so they can die. You can have NPC soldiers with you, thats fine but dont make anyone serious like a general or a mayor or something like that. If an NPC in the RP has a real name, you have to ask me before you can kill them off. NPC's with names are people me or Zaix made to make sure the plot keeps moving and fill in the gaps if not enough people are posting.

Thanks! mrgreen Have Fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 pm
Misc.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I will try to answer you promptly.

For the story up to this point, read the last four pages of the Hotel Liebe thread in this forum. Pgs 6-9. It's really not that much And no, you don't have to stay in the hotel. You can just stay in the barracks of whatever building you signed up at.

Your character can be any race and gender and wield any weapon besides guns. The world will have all modern technology like cars, computers, electricity and those things except guns, missiles etc. It may not be a bad idea to post a quick profile of yourself in the profile section of this forum.

To apply for the RP, you can have your character sign up at the recruiting stations in the RP. Just post a quick post about yourself and what you can do. There is Kai and Zaix's building, The Warriors for Order, Life and Freedom, also known as W.O.L.F. in Anduril and the Royal Arms & Research Academy or R.A.R.E in the capital of Isidar Gulerum
EX: "John walked over to the W.O.L.F. building and submitted his application for employment in their group
Name: John Doe
Race: Deer
Skills: Swords and mapmaking
Bio: He did stuff "
You can go ahead and starting RPing afterward but remember that you can't just teleport to the fight. You can't be there instantly. You have to say something like, he used his member tracking GPS thing to find them and ran off as fast as he could. Then you can show up.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:19 pm
Background

This will be an RP based in the world of Anhadel (On-huh-dell). The world has been a fairly peaceful place and residents enjoy a peaceful lifestyle. There are some monsters but the mercenaries and freelancers have always been more than enough to handle it. Many of these fighters are present but most are of limited skill.

However, as of late, the rate of monster sightings has increased. They are also becoming far stronger. Many of the poeple fighting to protect their homes, villages, or contracts have been killed. People begin to grow afraid as only the most stalwart fighters remain. As more towns and lands fall prey to the monsters, it becomes clear that the attacks are not as random as originally thought. The towns are being attacked in a large circle, then a smaller circle as the attacks move toward the center of the continent. It seems as if the monsters are attempting to force eveyone into the center of the continent and the capital city "Isidar Gulerum". No one knows why, but the most whispered reason is that the monsters seek the peoples extermination. Leading these plans are strange creatures called the "Sydrill". While they are roughly the shape of a man, they possess monstrous qualities, such as having extra limbs or eyes. Each had unique abilities, making them more powerful than ten men combined. The normal rank and file are just monsters, without much intelligence. The officers however are just as intelligent as humans and look very similar to the Anhadelians. Their officers are just smarter and mroe intelligent than the others and use this to gain power and start the war. Simplified, Officers=Smart/Strong Grunts=Dumb/Kinda Strong (Spiders fall in here). Little is known about them beyond this but many seek the answers.

Recently, in the western town of Anduril, two such fighters have appeared. The first is Kai SilverFang, (Kai rhymes with eye) a skilled wolf mercenary with a troubled past. He fights to earn money and to better himself. His blade, the Vjetar Majesic gives him the ability to cut opponenets using the wind created from one of his attacks. This means every one of his attacks cuts the opponent twice. Once with the blade, and once with the focused wind caused by the attack. He is extremely fast and agile, and although he is only of moderate physical strength, he has a high tolerance for pain. As a young boy, his whole village perished in a fire with him the sole survivor. Because of this, he can be a little hard to warm up to, but he is a fiercely loyal friend. He recently proposed to the mayor of Anduril that he would try to find the problem and eliminate the monsters as he went, so long as he was paid. He wants a base fee of $10,000, as well as an additional $150 for each monster he kills and a base/HQ to organize his attacks from. (The money is only there to explain why they keep geting new equipment). The mayor agrees and Kai sets out to go find Zaix and ask if he wants come.

The other adventurer is Zaix. He is an angelwolf, complete with wings. He was on vaction when he met Kai and the two were entangled in the town's problems. Although he seems to have a good deal of fighting experience, the reasons for this are unknown. He wields a mystic flute which allows him to channel holy spell through it. It can also become a sword if needed. He can also cast holy magic after a long incantation and has healing abilities, although they are somewhat limited. His wings also let him fly, but he seems reluctant to use them. He is very friendly and open and always ready to help. He is currently packing his equipment to prepare for the trip.

Through strange circumstances, become friends and agree to go search for what caused this, in the hopes of starting it. Who knows who or what they will encounter as they go along? They know they can't do it alone, but they don't have time to wait and are just hoping that others will join in their quest. Otherwise, the world may fall into darkness. Help them ensure it doesn't and join up!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm
Kai's tail wagged behind him, pleased with how things had turned out. He whistled while he walked and enjoyed the smells around him. He was just enjoying the small things because it wouldn't be long before he set out to find the source of the monster attacks and tried to stop it. He wouldn't have much time to relax so he was enjoying himself. He subconsciously headed to the hotel and decided to go ahead and go ask Zaix if he was going to come. He headed to his room and knocked on the door. He pressed his ear to it and heard Zaix talking about going to fight the monsters. It swung open and he saw Zaix had his things packed and was carrying his sword. Kai explained to Zaix what had happened and said

Kai: I heard you talking to yourself before I came in, so I guess we're both going. If we're going to do this, then there is no reason to delay. If you're ok with it, lets head out now. I spoke with some of the villagers and there is a cave east of here. It's called the Cave of Gurutanel. (Goo-roo-ta-nell) Apparently, that's the direction the monsters seem to be coming from. We can set up camp about a mile west of the cave. Then, we'll check it out a little after dawn. Sound good?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:12 pm
The black and gray furred wolfangel smiled and wagged his bushy tail.

Zaix: "Wow! We actually get a base for operations? That's wonderful! It must be fate..."

Zaix padded towards Kai and nodded.

Zaix: "I'm going too. I want to help out in any way that I can. I'm pretty much packed up, and I don't think this area will be in any danger for a long while. "

The angelic wolf walked over to his two suitcases and dragged the heavier one in his right paw while the other was rolled along the ground.

sweatdrop Zaix: "Hope it doesn't take too much labor ! hehehe!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:59 pm
Kai: Don't worry, its nearby. We should get your things set up at the base and then we can head out.

He grabbed the other side of Zaix's luggage and they walked toward their building, and Kai placed his luggage inside. The building was still being redone inside but Kai had been told that their belongings would be kept safe.

Kai:So, what do you think of the place? I think the names pretty catchy and the abreviation is certainly easy to remember haha.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:00 pm
Zaix looked around and smiled.

Zaix: "Wow... W.O.L.F... that's really nice! "

The wolfangel set down his luggage in what seemed to be more of a living room area. Looking back, he noticed the distance wasn't that far... and that it was very convenient to be able to go near heavily populated areas in case of an emergency...

He smiled and stretched out a bit, shaking his tail.

Zaix: "I hope my stuff won't get in the way... I'll need to set something up in the future ... but for right now I'd better just organize the luggage I have here."

Zaix looked around for a bit and blushed

Zaix: "umm... where should I put my suitcases for now sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:27 pm
Kai: Oh! I almost forgot. Sorry. Since we are the ones who are in the actual contract, we have our own private quarters. Just follow me.

Kai grabbed his bag and headed down a hallway. As he looked in the rooms, he was amazed at how much progress they had made. He could already tell where the armory was being built and where the command center would be. Surveillance was already running and the security officer, A badger named Ralph was on duty. He waved as they went by. Finally, Kai stopped at the end of the hallway. It had one door on either side. One was labeled Commander Kai, the other Captain Zaix. Kai pointed to Zaix's room and said

Kai: You can throw your stuff in there, but they still need to finish putting in furniture so you might want to put it in the dresser or the closet for now.

Kai handed Zaix the key to his room and unlocked his own door. He placed his bag on the floor of the closet and took out a few healing herbs he had collected. He put thes into his backpack and started unpacking.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 pm
Zaix smiled gently and looked around a bit before finally opening the door to his room. the inside wstill looked relatively empty, save for a large armoire and a nearby dresser. Zaix simply wheeled his cases in and decided to only unpack clothing... leaving his books and other miscellaneous items inside the cases.

He backed away his outfits in the armoire while other clothing was placed in the dressers.

He checked his sheath for the sword and nodded.

"Okay. Now i should get going."

Zaix turned and walked out, putting the key to his room into his pocket before locking and closing the door. He looked towards Kai's room and padded over, waiting by the door anxiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:19 pm
Kai had finished unpacking. He wore a black jacket with a plain grey-t under it. He also had jeans on. His sword was at his hip and his bow on his back. He had about sixty arrows in his quiver. He had the healing herbs stashed in a small satchel at his hip along with four days worth of ration packs. Two throing knives rested on his belt. He wore a gauntlet on his left wrist to protect his wrist when he shot the bow and he was going barepawed, but his ankles were wrapped to prevent sprains or damage.

Kai: Alright! I think I'm ready!

He stepped into the hallway to see Zaix waiting for him. He saw that he was packed and nodded to him saying

Kai: You ready to go then? The cave is a day east from here.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 pm
Zaix nodded and looked at all of the gear he had equipped.

"wow sweatdrop perhaps I should have been more prepared xd "

Zaix sheepishly chuckled and looked down at his sheathed sword.

"I'll take care of support "

3nodding

Zaix straightened up and smiled.

"Ok! I'm ready!!!"

Zaix stretched  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:39 pm
Kai: Support huh? I guess that's ok but I would have thought your flute blade was the only weapon you needed considering you can use magic too xd . Whatever you want to do is ok with me though. Let's go!

The two of them left the complex and headed East. Kai whistled while he walked. After about an hour Kai stopped abruptly, turned to Zaix and pointed out in front of them.

Kai: Look! There's one of those spiders like we fought before. Should we fight it for a warm up or just go around? It's you call Zaix.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:27 pm
"It might be wise to avoid it for now considering it might have friendlies lurking about.... It might be to risky...."

Zaix held his sword tightly... but didn't qiute remove it from his sheath....

"If we have no other choice though... I'll be a distraction should anything hinder us.... I'll scout ahead a bit.... "

Zaix slowly padded around.... using the trees as ample cover from being detected.... but he couldn't prevent the snapping and rustling of twigs and leaves under his treads of his steps...

"!!!...... " He froze as a sharp snap was heard...., looking down he saw a large twig under his foot paw...

The spider suddenly screeched and looked towards Zaix.... but the wereangel quickly hid behind a nearby tree.....

He looked to Kai... signaling him to go around the other way...

Zaix, slowly drew his blade and held it upright, slightly closing his eyes...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:24 pm
Kai: Sounds good, we'll move around it.

He started to walk around when he heard a snap and turned to see Zaix's foot on a snapped twig. He saw the spider shift and charge toward them. Zaix told him to go the other way. He nodded, slipping silently around the tree so he could ambush the spider when it got near Zaix. He loosened his sword quietly in his scabbard and drew it, holding it with both paws. Thinking to himself he thought

Kai: And so it begins.

Then the spider charged and as it got closer to Zaix, Kai stepped out and charged. He dashed forward jumped and cut the spider once in the side. It staggered and then the second cut appeared and it lost its footing for a moment, letting out a harsh screech of pain. Kai saw Zaix move closer.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 pm
Zaix: I got it!

The wolfangel charged the spider and plunged the sword deeply into it's side and left it lodged there. It let out a horrid screech and slammed one of it's legs into his chest. Zaix flew back a bit from the impact, but quickly extended his wings to cushion his body as he hit a nearby tree.

Zaix: !!! ... nng...

Zaix reached pointed at his sword and focused...

Zaix: Shine!!!

The blade started to burn with light, searing the writhing spider from the inside out... The blade suddenly disappeared from the large wound in the spider's body and reappeared as a flute beside Zaix as he flew down to Kai side. He held his own side gently, the blow from the sudden retaliation stinging a bit.

Zaix: It's dangerous to fight here... What should we do? It could call for back up....  
RPing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff