Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:33 pm
SAILOR MOON INFINITE SERIES II

RULES:

No hacking
No Cyberspacing
No Gododding
No Random post
No posting pics that stretch the page
No typing like Di33
No Posting without membership
No killing a character without permission
((Villians will eventually be Killed))
Pease post at least once a week
Read the first 3 post
All post must be at least 3 sentences long
Get me to a million pages!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:35 pm
HOW TO JOIN:

How to Join????Simply fill out the form(s) below and mail them to ms.sassyj:

((Scout Form))

User name:
Character:
Scout:
Other:

((Villan Form))

User Name:
Character:
Other:

User name: Ms.sassyj
Character: Raye
Scout: Sailor Mars
Powers/Element: Fire
Other: Im the leader In this group!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User name:Kari_mimi2001
Character:Isaki moot
Scout:Sailor scarlet
Powers/Element:love, blood and roses
Other:she has had a horriable past and is very strong willed. she is also a romanic.
User Image
User Image

Character Name: Cordelia (Cordy) Stone

Scout Name/Villain Pseudonym: Sailor Dream

Character Age: 18

Character Description :User Image

Character Transformation and Attacks:
Dream Wave (Causes a person to see things that are not reallly happening... the result: She is able to attack without them knowing it... she can only do this SOMETIMES not all the time.)

Nightmare sword (dark bladed, powerful, ancient)

Dream Star Power

usual attack: Fragments of imagination (this is a ballet spin in which these black ray things come out of her body each time she spins...)

Character Background : Cordy was born on a distant star (Creatively called "dream star"). Her mother died at a young age and her last request was for Cordy to go to Earth. When Cordy was sent to earth she was seen as a beauty to the boys. However they could never seem to see her real feelings or true thoughts. She is very myseterious with a fake friendly exterior. She also became a very talented dancer which eventually turned into a power.

Good or Evil? Good_______________________________________________________________

Villian Form:

User Name: Zahmira
Character: Zoisite
Powers: Levitation, Teleportation, Disguise Illusion, Pyrokinesis, Sakura Petal Attack, Creates temporary swords/daggers out of crystal.
Other:

Note: Would it be OK if we used the term "Dark Kingdom" instead of "Negaverse"? sweatdrop
Powers biggrin ark,Possesive
Other"Fear me"

I saw your sailor Moon Rp in the Sailor Moon Guild and I was wanting to be in your Rp.
Here is my Profile

User name: hansonangel
Character: Megan
Scout: Sailor Capricorn
Powers/Element: Destruction/Earth (she shares alittle Destruction from where saturn rules her constelltion) Capricorn Constelltion Power, Capricorn Black Hole , Capricorn Earthquake, and Capricorn Protective Wall.
Other: Megan is the only Sailor Scout to have been reborn in America thats why she speaks english so well. She also went under a secret name Sailor Hanson (( will explain))User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please Read The Following:

PM me if you want your pics or Character changed

I will provde pics,but made up characters need either a pic,or to describe their apperance

PLEASE mail the forms,dont post them,I will!!!

No scouts can be younger than 14,Or older than 21

Who ever plays Sailormoon is NOT the leader!!!

Please mail me if you go on Vacation and cannot post or...

I can delete you from the RP if you neglect it or disobey the rules!!!  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:37 pm
PLOT:

Plot:The Sailor Scouts are going to college happily in the heart of Tokyo.They thought that they were perfectly safe and living great lives,until one day.A large Mass that has taken the shape of a cloud, has blanketed the sun.Most people say it's an eclipse,But none of the sailor scouts are fooled.This is definetly the work of the Negaverse.If you're up to it,suit up and get ready to fight!

These are the Summaries.Every Ten pages or so,I will make a summary.Before posting,Please check this to clarify that your post is correct.

1-10 sad (Incomplete))Rei is holds a meeting at her house.((All scouts that have Joined MUST show up))Mistress Nine a.k.a M9 and Zoicite conversated on the scouts.Zoicite became very annoyed with M9.Rei critisizes Isaki about being a resposible Scout.Isaki is forced to leave,and goes home.M9 watches as The scouts meet Roselite,a scout from the past.Rei goes to the negaverse to investigate by herself,but Zoicite hears her.Isaki goes off looking for the scouts.Roselite and Cordy conversate,and Cordy a.k.a Cordelia goes home to get her wand,but gets into an argument with her ex-boyfriend.Rei decides to escape Zoicite,by hiding in a room,but finds the crystalized body of Jedite.She finds that this leads to the moon Kingdom.((Sailor Uranus(Ariana_Sparrow)Joins))Rei gets out of the negaverse to look for the scouts,but finds out that they are at the negaverse along with Isaki.She and Ariana go back there and meet Roselite and Cordy.They all wanna leave the negaverse,but Isaki is still unfound,so they all decide to search the "Never-Ending" hallway for her.They find Isaki,while Kunzite,Zocite,And M9 begin to feed energy into a crystal in order to cover the world in darkness,and steal its energy,but the three of them dont end up having enough energy to complete the task,and Zoicite and Kunzite leave to recharge,while M9 gets into trouble at the Temple while the scouts are gone.
While the scouts are in the hall,all light goes out,and they are stranded in darkness with nothing but Isaki's lit up necklace.END

10-20:

When a person is killed,I will mail the user before taking down thier profile.I will offer them another slot.PM me for more info about ANYTHING.I will also elect Moderators for the Thread.All Moderators have to be familiar with the rules,and have good traits.I will pick modertors and they will be in charge when I am NOT present.I can also terminate moderators if they do not suit the role.It doesent matter how long you've been in the thread,it doesn't mean you will become a moderator!!!

MODERATORS:

Zahmira  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:53 pm
After school,Rei headed strait home.She began to sweep outside of the temple.She looked at her watch impatiently."Where is everyone",She thought.She had invite a small group of the sailor scouts,since most of them couldn't make it.  

ms.sassyJ

ariana_sparrow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:15 pm
(may i join as uranus??
User name: ariana_sparrow
Scout: sailor uranus
Powers/Element: wind)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:07 am
After school isaki ran home. she said a quick hello to jullien, a friend who she lived with, and droped off her stuff up in her room. she then quickly said good-bye and left the house. she headed quickly over to rei's house. she was really cutting it close today. she hated being late but today was just one of those days.  

kari_mimi2001

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:48 am
ariana_sparrow
(may i join as uranus??
User name: ariana_sparrow
Scout: sailor uranus
Powers/Element: wind)
yess mam!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:53 am
Rei Silently walked into the temple.No crows were in front of the temple.This seemed a bit awkward,But Rei shrugged it off.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:17 am
* Zoisite hovered above the Hikawa Shrine out of sight. Simply observing the Senshi for now *

It has been some time since we last met. How have you changed?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:23 am
((What is another name for Mistress nine?))
Mistress 9 flew behind Zoicite.She gave ((Is it a guy or girl?)) a hard push that almost knocked Zoicite down."Haha",she laughed.  

ms.sassyJ

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 1:50 pm
(( I know of no other name for her. And Zoisite is male. ))

What do you think you are doing? If you aren't going to help with the recon, then get out of my way.

* Zoisite returned to watching the Shrine, twirling a lock of his hair in his fingers *  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:32 pm
"Oh hold on to your diapers Zoicite."M9 said."Have you found out anything about the scouts?',She questioned.She peeked over Zoicites shoulder curiously.  

ms.sassyJ

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:40 pm
isaki ran as fast as she could until she got to the front door of the temple "rei are you here"isaki called out. If there was anything she hated more that being late it would have to be being alone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:26 pm
* Zoisite was annoyed, but would put up with M9 for now *

I don't recognize the red-head there. Is she supposed to be a Senshi as well?  

Zahmira

kari_mimi2001

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:29 pm
"rei, rei where are you?"she runs around the oust side of the place looking for rei. " i wonder where she is" isaki was still in her school uniform she hated it but didnt' have time to change before she rushed over here. "i wonder if she evven knows i'm here"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff