Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
SM things! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel From Your Heaven

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:03 pm
heehee i know most people usually have things of SM lol heehee. yeh what i wanna know is what things of SM do u got or had like T-shirts PJ's toys etc...
When i was younger my father went to japan where SM was almost finished. so down here it was all the like begning stuff, i have the books of Sm in japaniase cards, paper, dolls, the wands n my fave item the chop sticks heehee i got 2 iff sets of them smile i like them 2 death!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:14 pm
Pinkie_bum
heehee i know most people usually have things of SM lol heehee. yeh what i wanna know is what things of SM do u got or had like T-shirts PJ's toys etc...
When i was younger my father went to japan where SM was almost finished. so down here it was all the like begning stuff, i have the books of Sm in japaniase cards, paper, dolls, the wands n my fave item the chop sticks heehee i got 2 iff sets of them smile i like them 2 death!!!!

I didnt get to have anything of anime for the longest time. sweatdrop crying redface My mom said that anything that was anime was evil. I had to watch it all in secret. It wasnt fair. So now that I finally live with my dad i have been trying to quickly catch up on all the anime. I have been with my dad for some years now thank god.  

MikatoSakato

tini_rini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:46 pm
I have the box sets to all the seasons o.O I don't have anything else though Y.Y isn't that so sad!? I have a big notebook full of images from the series, but I don't have much else, Oo I also have 2 cd's!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:41 pm
These are a few of my favorite things <3

Nakayosi media books, art books and fan manga
User Image

I love these nakayosi media books- they're wonderful shots from the anime and the colors are brilliant. I only have a few.. I've picked up everyone I had a chance to get locally.. and lately I've checked on Ebay but I didn't see anything up @ the moment...
I'm missing the ami fan book (these are the orginal japanese fan books)
and a few fan comics (yes lunatic party.. those are hentai ^^; wink

Sailor Moon World Dolls
User Image

my dad brought me these from his last trip to japan. they were released after the anime had ended and they're collectors items I suppose

plushies!
User Image

a couple of UFO catchers and my (american) plushie set. I have the japanese Super S set but thats only the inners and it's up in the attic.. i think this set is cuter anyway.. ALSO LUNA BALL! KITTY MAGIC! (great place to stash your stuff!)

Super Sailor Moon
User Image

this is a "well loved" super sailor moon doll. shes about 2ft tall and shes pretty beat up from moving all over the place.. I got her @ a-kon.. you might be able to tell.. but shes missing an odango now.. lost without a trace.. ;3;

this is just a fraction of my collection.. I moved after hurricane katrina and now 90% of my stuff is in an attic.. so I just picked some of my cute stuff to keep on display.. from the sailor moon play station game to pins and finger puppets.. I have alot of my collection from when I was a teenage otaku (before I had to pay the bills, kiddies XD heart )  

SteelPatrickHarris

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:49 pm
The dolls and that huge sailormoon stuffed animal are kinda scary looking. lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:51 pm
MikatoSakato
The dolls and that huge sailormoon stuffed animal are kinda scary looking. lol sweatdrop

er.. thanks ??  

SteelPatrickHarris

MikatoSakato

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:53 pm
Lillico
MikatoSakato

er.. thanks ??

Im sorry. I didnt insalt you did I?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:59 pm
MikatoSakato
Lillico
MikatoSakato

er.. thanks ??

guess it just wasn't the responce I was expecting is all.. gonk  

SteelPatrickHarris

O n y x
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:02 pm
Oh how I envy you Lillico. gonk

That's the best collection I've seen for Sailor Moon by far.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:04 pm
Lillico
MikatoSakato
Lillico
MikatoSakato

er.. thanks ??

guess it just wasn't the responce I was expecting is all.. gonk

Oh i see. Im sorry. Though I do love your plushies. 4laugh 4laugh I love plushies. My friend has a Sesshoumaru Plushie. And an ex friend has a Miroku PLushie. I really want a Hakkai plushie.  

MikatoSakato

Oniri the 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:05 pm
I have one of the manga and a sailor moon barbie doll. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:08 pm
Red Onyx

when i was younger, I had pen pals all over the world who loved anime *(cause there wasn't such a huge following as there is know to be found on the net) and we used to trade toys and videos of anime through snail mail- thats how I got alot of my stuff- as for excellent sailor moon collections, a pen pal of mine had an entire room devoted to her anime toys, 90% of them being sailor moon dolls and models.. (this was in the 90's) she and I met IRL and went to A-kon together and i got to stay with her and tour her awesome collection..I'll have to scan the photos of her toy room if I can find them heart  

SteelPatrickHarris

O n y x
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:32 pm
Lillico
Red Onyx

when i was younger, I had pen pals all over the world who loved anime *(cause there wasn't such a huge following as there is know to be found on the net) and we used to trade toys and videos of anime through snail mail- thats how I got alot of my stuff- as for excellent sailor moon collections, a pen pal of mine had an entire room devoted to her anime toys, 90% of them being sailor moon dolls and models.. (this was in the 90's) she and I met IRL and went to A-kon together and i got to stay with her and tour her awesome collection..I'll have to scan the photos of her toy room if I can find them heart

yeah, that'd be cool. The delivery must of been expensive, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:07 pm
Red Onyx
Lillico
Red Onyx

yeah, that'd be cool. The delivery must of been expensive, lol.

she lived in houston- they had a couple of anime stores there @ the time- and she got to go to several cons in the area :3  

SteelPatrickHarris

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:04 am
Hmm...

Sailormoon Merchandise

- Sailormoon, SailormoonR, and SailormoonS DVD boxed sets
- Sailormoon movies (DVD boxed set)
- English Manga 1-8... I think. ^^;
- Japanese Manga, Vol. 8
- Manga Artbook Vol. 5
- Japanese Graphic Novel (Anime)... I forget the volume
- Uranus and Neptune German fanbook
- Uranus and Neptune "Top Model" book
- miscellaneous Uranus and Neptune keychains
- miscellaneous Neptune dolls and figurines
- several Neptune UFO catchers
- Neptune coffee mug
- miscellaneous trading cards featuring Neptune (alone, or with Uranus)
- a (now faded) Haruka and Michiru t-shirt
- 1 Michiru poster, 1 Haruka poster, and 2 Neptune & Uranus posters

There might be other items that I'm not remembering, at the moment. I tend to be forgetful about these things... ^^;

And also, I have an antique mirror that is nearly the exact replica of Sailorneptune/Kaiou Michiru's Deep Aqua Mirror in the manga. Most of my "general" Sailormoon merchandise was purchased in my early teen years. Now, I'm only really interested in merchandise that features Sailorneptune/Kaiou Michiru, and perhaps also Sailoruranus/Tenou Haruka.

My "Sailormoon" Wish List:

- Sailorneptune's Henshin Wand
- Sailorneptune's Deep Aqua Mirror
- .... Really, just practically anything related to Sailorneptune that I don't already have. ^^; I guess I'm just obsessive like that. *shrug*

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff