Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
why do ppl judge? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you judge ppl?
  sometimes
View Results

RinDesire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:20 am
and we all do it in our own way and i know this because my mom judges a lot and i tell her to stop and then i start being a little judgmental about her for being judgmental. srry for rambling anyway why are we so concerned about what other people do ? who are you judgmental toward? i mean i am really just judgmental about people who are judgmental but i know it's still not right.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad216/RinDesire/l_538cc7590474453eb799d5d07ac181fc.jpg  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:12 pm
umm well knowing how almost all living things but plants,and some fish, judge

im guessing we judge because its just our nature to judge
we cant really help it
some ppl may judge either cause they have a perfectionist disorder

but what ur asking every body is COMPLETELY VAGUE
are u talking about good judgment or bad judgment  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:23 pm
People judge because it is in Human nature for others to judge things, and people based on their likes, dislikes, and how they think.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:03 pm
u'r right, it's something we all do, and it's simply human nature to conclude something about someone or something...i think the main problem is that sometimes ppl take it out of hand to a level where it demeans another, which isn't alright. such as, i concluded that u were a hypocrite for hated ppl who do something that u also do...i'm not saying that's bad, i'm not yelling at u for it, mostly because i do it all the time without even realizing it( like right now...) the truth of it is, if you're going to let somebodies half-witted opinion get to you, then that's ur fault!  

skippingsquirrel

Ravv Hashbrovvn

Wheezing Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Hmmm...yes i do agree that its a human thingie but i still consider it a bad thingie for us to do. Judging others can really hurt. <--knows from experience. T^T
pplz should stop judgin' too much. Dont be a Judgemental head. [a meanie ><]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:03 am
3nodding  

RinDesire

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:14 am
I do not judge anyone for who they are or what they do, I accept everyone and everything. With some exceptions of course rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:59 am
i think ppl judge becuz they always have to find somthing rong with another person example lets say theres this rlly pretty gurl and another group of girls come up to her and strt tlkin.......they're jealous of her beauty so they strt tlkin bout sumthin thts not rlly important like they say tht her shoes r the ugliest thing tht they have ever seen. then they strt tlkin bout how shes a hypocrit because she told them not to do sumthin and she did it so then they leave and the girl is angry cuz she thought tht she was perfectly fine until they came so she goes up to a kid and strts tlkin bout them.....................I KNO IM BLABBIN ON AND ON BUT THA POINT IS PPL USUALLY JUDGE OTHER PPL BECUZ THEY'RE JEALOUS OR THE R MAD AND HAVE NUTHIN BETTER TO DO.....  

liv_luv_laugh00

S Metal Crusader B

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:28 am
I've dealt with being judged all my life. Mainly by narrow minded people who can't get around the fact of certain things. I try my best not to be like them and be the bets I can be because the day I go around knifing people because they're a different sexuality/race/person/ is the day I will loose all faith in myself. But because I know better, that day will never come. Unfortunately there are people though who are so small headed that they kill people because of slight differences.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm
i can tell you why people judge becuase there stuc up snobs that thank there better then everyone else evn thoughe we are not foristants people make fun/teese gay/bi people to make them selves fill beter about there selfs and to help with them being in dinial  

Warning M o d s

I3eloved Kitten

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:58 pm
well they do it to make themselfs feel better n think they can do everything better as they judge on everything u can do like music art or other things i do art n draw people judge me on that alot sayin it will be better if u just give up on drawin others say oh just give it up n most of others dont say anything  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:09 pm
The Wanderer Of Time
I do not judge anyone for who they are or what they do, I accept everyone and everything. With some exceptions of course rolleyes

um dude
oh i get it its a joke right lol
no wonder why i call you blue berries  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:15 pm
well judging is apart of communication any ways
first you meet someone
you automatically judge them
then u learn about them

oh and what you think about a person is still judgment so those who think you "cant" judge someone or u "dont" judge
and accepting some one is called final judgment
which means after you learned about them
you're going to think there a good or bad person  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Judging people is part of human and to a certain extent, animal nature. If we had no judgment, then we couldn't possibly survive because judgement is essential for survival. In the evolutionary perspective, we must judge things to decide if we like them or should avoid them; for example, we see fire and it burns if we touch it and therefore it is bad to touch and so we avoid touching it. It is the same with people, if we don't like a person upon first impression, we strive to avoid that person and other persons associated with him/her. People such as racists obviously have had a bad experience with a member of a certain race and have come to associate that negative experience with all members of that race and thereby forming stereotypes. Therefore, it all depends on experience and since nobody in the world experiences the exact same things, we all have a different judgement.  

Deluxe SORA

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

LanceCalvis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:54 pm
Judgment often occurs due to a grievance one person has with another. Now, there are two ways a person can respond to a judgment.

A. They can choose to actually listen to the Judgment and change what has to be changed.
B. You can choose to not listen to what the other person has to say.

Now, here is where it gets less cut and dry. If you choose to respond with option A. Then this next part doesn't apply to you. If you choose to respond with option B. Then, most likely the other person will just shrug it off. BUT, this is not the case. If the judgment is well founded. Due to an inconsiderate action. A very common behavior that most people exhibit. Some time in there youth. They are called on one of there actions. Now, at some point. This person decides to just mouth off in response. It is at this point that there reaction to these situations will be shaped well into there adulthood. The improper handling of this situation. Leads to the child adopting a lack of accountability. When they are young. The child will say something like you can't tell me what to do. This behavior will be rephrased later in life. Whenever they are in a position of authority. They will completely disregard there own actions. Because they only have to take accountability from those below them by choice and it is not forced. They will display rude behavior to anyone that does have authority over them as well.  
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff