Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 657 (Gekido kaji korosu, AKA ryu's room) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:58 pm
The room has the regular furniture along with many weapons hung on the wall (for decoration none are real) loads of weights on the floor near a bench press a 72 inch t.v. stereo system with 5 huge speakers an x-box 360, ps3, wii, a ps2, and a regular x-box all hooked between the stereo and t.v. along with a CD player, cassette player, dvd player, vcr, and a record player all hooked into the stereo system. With a view of a large body of water.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:01 pm
ryu walks in and makes a list of everyone close to him so far:
Sam. Luna. Retro. and Ristuka.
"so.....who am i supposed to kill..........." he said to himself deep in thought  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:52 pm
Sam stands awkwardly in the doorway, shifting her weight from one leg to the other, not really knowing what to do. Ryu's shirt over her right arm, and her skate board and stuff in her backpack slung over her shoulder. She'd changed back into her normal cloths. She looks around. Ryu had just took off with her on his tail and she'd broken off to change. She looked up at him from where she was. Haku sitting on her head still, yawing. "So..." said Sam. "Have you heard about the Dance yet?" she asked him, wanting something other than silence.

OOC: This is what she looks like now in her new cloths ((only with a small black/blue/purple undershirt)) :
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:11 pm
"yeah......I already signed up for it.......and you can sit down by the way" he said chuckling and sitting down on the couch

[Spazz Edit: Please try to lengthen your posts a bit more, okay? Each one needs to be around/at least two and a half lines, or 303 characters. Thank you!]

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 pm
"Oh..." She said quietly, looking down to set her skate board, and stuff behind the door and slowly walking over to sit next to him on the couch. Not at all understanding why she felt the way she did, she felt a bit... Uneasy in some way. She could hardly put a word to what she felt, mainly because she never really could feel anything. She glanced over at him, her face as cold and white as always, Haku sat calmly on her head, wanting desperately to get her hands on the games and start playing. Sam smiled a bit at herself. "I can't wait to see everyones face when they see how I'm going..." She said, she loved to pull pranks and messing with people's minds. "You won't be able to recognize me I just know it." She said, shaking her head slightly and looking out the window at the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm
he looked over at her "so.......do you want to watch a movie or play a video game?" he asked looking back and forth between Sam and Haku "or do you want to listen to music" he said standing up walking to the cabinet and opening it to show her all the movies games and music he had before turning around and looking at her wondering which one she would pick.  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:20 pm
Sam smiled. "Sure... have any of the classics?" She asked. Her favorites games were from Nintendo... but there were a few others she particularly liked. Her favorite music... she doubted he had though... because most of her favorite songs were Japanese... so she didn't ask.

OOC: We can still RP here... even though our RPC's are at the dance right? o.o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 pm
Ryu pulls out some original Nintendo games and hands her the box they were in while he takes the system from the closet before connecting it to the television and turning back to her to see if she had decided yet. before turning back to the television and getting out some controllers for the three of them to play but confused as to how haku would use the controller

OOC: i think so but I'm not entirely sure lol

[Spazz edit: Don't slip! Every post needs to meet the length requirement. :3]

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:13 pm
Sam quickly searches the games, her eyes and hands going a bit faster than a normal humans. She pulled out one, "Mario Nintendo 64" and handed it to him, setting the box down on the floor next to the side of the couch. She smiled, she hadn't played games like this in years... 'I wonder if I'm still as good...' she thought to herself. The last game she'd played was on an old system like the one Ryu had. She wondered to herself, If he had a Wii and "Super Smash Bro's Brawl" She'd been wanting to play it for so long ever sense it came out. But Haku was even more excited to play than her. She hopped up and down on Sam's head, excited. Picking her up and setting her down on the pillow next to her, Sam sighed. 'Haku is so intent with playing games she actually might teach us a thing or two.' She thought, mentally laughing. Haku hopped slightly up and down in her seat happily.

OOC: lol:
http://www.wiinintendo.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/image.jpeg  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm
Ryu put the game into the system and put two of the controllers away as it was only a one player game and he then handed Sam the controller walked to the mini-fridge in the corner of the room, took out a poweraid for himself turned to her and asked "would you like something to drink?" while stepping out of the way so she could see all the drinks he had in there. Before setting his poweraid on top of the fridge grabbed her a drink and handed it to her before walking back to the fridge taking his drink off the top and sitting back down next to her waiting for her to start  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:27 pm
Haku took the controller before Sam could and started up at game. Sam looked at Haku and shook her head, a slight smile on her face. Looking up suddenly, she looked at the drinks he had and simply said. "Gatoraid... Dragon fruit." She said, watching him take it out and quickly and handing it to her. She smiled. "Arigatou." she said, [[meaning: "thanks" in Japanese]] taking the cap off. Haku smiled childishly when she had gotten the game booted up and started to run around the castle, shameless of monopolizing the game. Sam sipped her drink and smiled, it was her favorite drink... besides chocolate milk and hot cocoa. She watched Haku play and have her fun in the "Ghost room", running away from the ghosts and collecting as many coins as she could find...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:22 pm
Ryu took a drink of his vitaminwater (tripple x) and watched Haku playing the game and chuckling every once in a while when a ghost got her. He then looked at Sam and asked "so....what's this dance all about I mean what's the point in going to dances......in my opinion it's just a way to embarrass yourself" he continued looking at her and wondering what she was going to say before taking another drink of his vitaminwater and setting it on the floor in front of him  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:08 pm
Sam thought a bit, watching Haku play as she thought over her answer. Haku hit a ghost and jumped backwards, falling off the pillow, the controller falling on top of her. She scurried to get back on top of the pillow, and instead ended up getting killed by a horde of "Boo's" and loosing a life. She sighed back to the house to start over again. Sam smiled, and almost laughed. Then turned to Ryu. "Yeah,... I, personally, have no Idea what it's about or how I feel about it..." She said, her face falling, so she looked down at her drink, holding her bottle that was almost as cold as her skin temperature was. "...I don't know how to feel..." She said quietly. She had no idea what to feel... Mainly because she couldn't feel much. She'd only been to one dance besides this one... in which Akane had forced her to go to, and she'd done next to nothing at it, just stood alone... in a corner... no one wanted to even look at her... Although.. Akane DID burn the whole thing to the ground soon after it had started... she didn't want to recall any of her past to Ryu though... she didn't quite... trust him yet. But, She promised herself, That she would try and be as social as she could be at This dance... get someone that would at least talk to her or share a dance with her... she then might not feel that bad. She sat there, staring down and not talking. Haku continued to play the game, getting a gold star after finishing the first level of the ghost house, she set off to .

OOC: do you have any Idea how they did the pairings? I don't know where to go to find that o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:17 pm
Ryu started dosing off on the couch while Haku played Super Mario 64, his dreams only involved one person, other than himself, Sam.........and he had no idea why he was dreaming like this.......but.......he sort of liked it he then woke up about 25 minutes later and looked at Sam out of the corner of his eye and smiled for the first time in a long time before looking back at the screen and watching Haku play Mario  

compton666

5,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:01 pm
Haku was just about to defeat Bowser. Sam watched, noticing Ryu went silent. She turned to him, then saw he was asleep. she shook her head lightly smiling, then leaned back, watching Haku play. After about 25minutes later, she saw that ryu had awoken. She glanced at him from the corner of her eye, and saw him smile. She felt a bit confused, why was he smiling... she'd never before seen him smile... but it... made her a bit happy to see it. She kept her face emotionless though. "Haku can i play?" She asked when she had finished the level. haku pouted, but handed the controller over to her. Sam smiled, setting off in the snowbound level. After falling down off of a mountain and getting her head stuck in the snow about fifty or so time... Haku laughing the whole time.. yeah, Sam decided she wasn't cut out for Mario. She laughed at herself though as she ran up the hill one last time, trying to get the penguin baby to it's mother.... haku laughed again as she came running toward the mother... and triped, losing the baby... and falling all the way back down the mountain. Sam stared blankly at the screan. haku laughed historically. shaking her head, Sam said. "...Wo~w... REALLY!?!?!" She said before laughing with Haku.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff