Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Stronghold (Rebele)
Main Gate Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:12 pm
A large thick steel gate set into a thick wall surrounding the entire stronghold. The metal is painted to blend into the desert environment for camouflage. The key is a password that must be written somewhere on the door with a person who knows any kind of magic. The door will record data on who entered via their magical signature which is like DNA only its your magic.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:15 pm
Tysulir walked up to the gate and opened it with his key. The key was a password that had to be drawn on the door with magic. He then left the gate open for awhile and stood in the shade of it to see if the walnut and that mage were coming today.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:52 pm
Tysulir, a very good man, and yet for some reason, a debt magnet. As Teran approched, all darkness seemed to leave his body, he was back to his normal self. "Tysulir!" Screaming, he began to run forward, tears streeming down his face as he approched his old friend. "I haven't seen you since the darkness! How have you been?" Teran looked around, and noticed the large stronghold around him. "I came to investigate this base, yet I think that this is probably your doing? It is very nice. I really do like it! Good job Tysulir! Good job!" Nodding, he took a quick glance around, and began to whisper. "Have you gotten stronger?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:46 pm
The big, burly round walnut that had fates name as a child floated in from the heavens above. His aw inspiring power just seemed to roll off of him. He Saw Ty and shouted to him, then he noticed a different person next to Ty."Hey big purple man, I'm here!!!!!!" Fate said as he flew in eye to eye. "Who is this fat me standing among us, is he a douche?" Fate muttered pure rudeness.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:26 pm
Tysulir was more than surprised to see that Teran had suddenly come to visit. "Well I'll be the kings vassal, you still remember me." He said once he was in speaking distance of Teran. "Ive been good. I finally can go through with my plans to get back at that king." He said then realized how long it had been since he had seen Teran. "Oh this place... Well see I had to make a few changes in my original idea in making it. Seems that the contract group I hired was great, until they saw that credit report under my name. They stopped half way through and left me all the raw materials that I wasted my last poker winnings on. So this construction job took quite a bit of my power just to get into place. So yeah I guess that counts as strength training and this proves I am stronger." He said with a shrug since this money issue was common to him all too much. "So how have you been since the last time I saw you." He said as he noticed Fate come into the area from the sky. "I'm Not Purple!...." He said with agitation then uttered Teran a quick warning. "Yes, its a walnut. And he has zero manners so lets just leave it at that, I know its a bit... odd."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:19 pm
Teran stared at the walnut with awe. He seemed to look familiar. A similar walnut came to him as a child. It spoke with an amazing voice, and had extreme power.

"You will be a great walnut Teran. Your nuttiness is far more supierior." The gigantic walnut stated, with a confused Teran staring forward in awe. A large amount of walnuts circling him. "b***h PLEASE" they all yelled, instantly exploding and then sending Teran into a spiriling depression of massive drinking and compulsive overeating.

Teran looked forward to Tysulir and laughed. "Ty you are so purple! And ya, Just charge the king, he will pay for it." laughing, he took a few steps back from the walnut.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm
Alex, watching the proceedings from behind a tree much too small to hide him, stared at what appeared to be a large floating walnut speak. Deciding that now would be the time to make himself known, he firmly planted kozuchi ozuchi in the ground and riding the extending handle like a witch would ride a broom, shot forward screaming "Prepare to die crazy nut". He completely misses everyone, crashing head first into the gate.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:51 pm
"What is it with you guys and purple?" Ty asked as he drooped his head until he heard mention of the king. "Oh I will do more than make him pay for this. I want his slid gold throne for this place as an office chair. And not the cheap gold leaf stuff either.... Might need to get the janitor to carry-!" He said as a person zoomed right past his head and into the gate next to him. "I suggest not to anger it any further... Its attitude gets worse the more you do." He said to the new arrival. "Though what are you doing here exactly and if you say working for the king then I think you get a present from me." Tysulir said mischievously as he drew one dagger and smiled at the idea of forcing his debt onto one of the king's lackeys.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:05 pm
"Damn it kozuchi ozuchi" grumbled Alex as he staggered back to his feet, kozuchi's head sliding neatly back int place. "Anyways, sorry about hitting your door with my face, sometimes I can't control my weapon fully". After hearing the stranger's question, He replied Sorry, but i'm kinda new here. Who is this king of which you speak?" He replied with a very confused look on his face, readying kozuchi ozuchi at the sign of his dagger. "Besides, I was following that wierd walnut thing over there." He said, pointing at the walnut.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:12 pm
"Well, he isn't lying about knowing nothing, don't know how he can not know anything" Tysulir said after his eyes went to a glowing azure color as the one with a strange weapon that he rode spoke. Then reverting them back to normal and now not digging into the boy's emotional core he sheathed his blade and said. "I think I will let you explain my reasons of disliking the king Teran, you make it sound better." Then he wondered why anyone would follow a walnut as he gave the explanation part to Teran mostly cause he didn't want to go telling his story again.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 pm
"Well, I just have distrust toward any who would call themself better than another and proceed to rule from beyond a giant wall." Alex said as he relaxed his grip on the now shrinking hammer. "I have heared many things about this so called king, and not all of them portray him in a positive light. However, I wouldn't mind the oppertunity to meet this man." He said, still keeping an eye on the walnut. "Anyways, I was following that nut to exact revenge upon it for TURNING MY CAT INTO A WALNUT!" He yelled, directing his voice at the floating walnut.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:17 pm
"I'm greatly sorry people for this awful intrusion but ?I had a flashback incident." After he was done speaking, the minuscule walnut's flash back poured out his head like rain drops. Over time it filled the entire scenery. This flashback was not of his but if this great great great great great grand father. His name was old softy nuts. His was the general in the south coast battle of the great oat war. The Oats had came out of their little cage and started to conquer the walnut dimension. Fate was now old softy nuts. The place called the main gate was black and white. Oats were carrying swords, most of them came charging at the main barrier. Nuts came barreling out with guns blazing, taking two oats by surprise. A bullet came flying out and shot strait through oats brain. Normally an oat or any thing alive would not feel a thing but nuts created a gun that made them live five minutes after being shot even if they got shot in the head. All there nerve receptors would work, their motor functions suddenly stopped. So there was two oats bleeding out their eyes, screaming in pain. Nuts was a sadistic b*****d who watched in glee. Take that you son of a boat. The flash back ended but the rotting smell of oats and walnuts collided with full force.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:53 pm
"OH MY GOD I HATE THAT SMELL!" Shrieked Alex as the random oats and nuts flashback faded into oblivion. "What the hell just happened?" He asked Tysulir as he readied his weapon, about to strike if the annoying walnut dared to do something like that again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 pm
"Hell... Have you ever seen the sight of this ghastly place?" A somber gaze seemed to hide within the smile of the former hero. "well I have seen it. It is the worse thing I have ever seen. It ripped me apart and gave me more torture then anything I have ever experienced. You know what that hell was? It was the darkness. And I was attacked by beasts of it. They killed everything, everything but me. Why I was spared I dont know. I found Holy slayer, and I killed them, that was when I first experienced hell, when I saw my burned home and friends lieing before me. I set out to Get rid of the Hell, where I met Tysulir, and Defaeco. They were good friends of mine, yet Defaeco always seemed to adore everyone else. As for me, I went directly to the sorce of the darkness, and Defaeco tried to kill me. I dont know what happened to Ty, but when I awoke, the darkness corrupted me, and I go berserk, in fact, I am destined to be cursed with the Hell that I was sent to destroy. And I hate Defaeco. He knew that darkness couldn't be tamed, so I am a martyr to the light, and became the darkness. I hate Defaeco for that, and I dont exactly Know Tysulir's reason. but while I was away Defaeco became king, and a prosperity has began. the light is becoming stronger, but the darkness is growing in me, it will take over this light soon if we do not settle them both in an equilibrium. But all Defaeco wants is light, it is the same as when the dark was really strong, it was hell. Hell will return, even in the form of light. Now imagine death boy, and feel it coming over you. That is nothing compared to what will happen if defaeco continues what he is doing. Join Tysulir, and you can prevent it from happening." Glaring at Alex, he opened one fist, light flaring out of it, and in the other fist, a black plague. "One is light and one is dark. I am going to destroy everything, so get strong enough to stop Defaeco and Me. His purification is far stronger then you could ever imagine."  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 am
"Yup that is it in a nutshell with the whole light and dark issue. Though my side basically was living in oppression thanks to this king. something about my village being impure. But whatever it was when I went away for my two years study I found the place we are standing on in ruble and coated thick with ash... Need I say more why I despise that man." Tysulir said with a shrug. "So basically I am acting as a balancing agent for the both of them to some extent. Making sure neither gets too over powered... Well I will be able to once I have enough power of my own that is." He said then shook his head at Fate and his strange flashback issues. "Don't worry... he is proof that he thinks like exactingly what he is." He said with a slight gesture at Fate.  
The Stronghold (Rebele)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff