Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
[ otaku senshi ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tea with Cinnamon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:04 am
So, out of curiousity how many of you have otaku senshi? If so how many? Do you have any favorite otaku senshi?

For me, I have otaku senshi. I'm not sure how many at least 10 I think. Some of my favorite otaku senshi are Sailor Astera, of www.sailorastera.com, and Sailor Charon, of www.sailorpandora.com. I also love the Tower of Time senshi, I spend a lot of time on their forums. Hehe. sweatdrop

So, how about you?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:29 pm
I have created a lot of my own 'otaku senshi' over the past several years. ^^; I'm not sure why, but ideas for new senshi just keep coming, even when I'm long over my obsession with the original series. *shrug* I haven't published much of my characters or stories online, but there are pieces of them that can be seen in the following websites:

Senshi, Elemental
Bishoujo Senshi Sailorsun

It's been a while - at least a couple years - since I've touched either of these. But I'll be moving these sites to michirukaiou.com soon, and I'll update the information and add more content when I do. ^^

Oh, and I've never been a huge fan of anyone else's otaku senshi, to be honest. Not that I thought that they weren't good, by any means... I've always just been more preoccupied with creating my own than reading about others'. However, I used to be a frequent visitor of "Sailor Orion's Refuge" and the message boards there. I mainly used it as a method of meeting people and talking to friends, though. I never actually read more than a chapter or two of the author/webmistress' story. It seemed like it would be interesting... I just lose interest in things too quickly, I suppose. ^^;

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Prof. Moonie

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:14 pm
I have my own otaku senshi. I have created two myself and helped create stuff for my friends. My friends and I have created our own otaku senshi group. (Sorry, I don't have any site for the group for you to go check out.)

As for favorite otaku senshi, I don't really have a favorite... well, I guess I could say my own otaku senshi is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 pm
I created my own senshi--Sailor Butterfly. She's been floating around in my mind for a couple of years now. I have yet to write a story let alone even work on her profile.  

Silversan

Lady Fox

26,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:14 pm
What is a otaku senshi?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:18 pm
An otaku senshi is a fan created senshi. biggrin  

Tea with Cinnamon

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:32 pm
Meh I have like.....several otaku senshi. Not all have a real website.

And most of them are in my stories.

so yeah... >.> only fan senshi I've been a fan of is....well wait. There aren't anyreally.

I'm a fan of one guy's story. He made it believable and very good. he came up with Dragons- moon dragons. It was a good story.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:29 pm
I had one when I was a teenager- and I did some character design on some for my friends who didn't really draw themselves- so I've had my share of otaku senshi experence.. I'm not much of a writer so I don't have fan fics for them or anything- I just like to draw them sometimes ^^  

SteelPatrickHarris

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:07 pm
I have.... about 5 otaku senshi. All for my RP ^-^ 3 dark types, one neutral, and one good.

My three darks are all totally different from each other:

Dark Senshi Peridot is an eccentric girl who acts and dresses like a Roman gladiator, because she's the bodyguard of a youma lord who fancies himself emperor material. She has flame red hair and eyes the color of her own gemstone.

Dark Senshi Zircon is a cold unfeeling b**** who hates the queen and wants to steal her consort, who she happens to be one of three bodyguards for. She has ice white hair, and light blue eyes.

Dark Senshi Goldenmoon is the leader of all the Dark Senshi. She's also the Queen of the DK in disguise! She has gold hair and sapphire eyes.

My neutral is ubercute, but uber dangerous:

Jewel is aliased Kagenmi Aijou ("The beloved priceless daughter" is a paraprased translation). She has the ability to hide her identity by shifting her hair and eyes, though she keeps her hair dark blue-green and her eyes a silvery violet when being Aijou. She's a bit of a Mary Sue in appearance, but she's fun to play.

My good senshi is a total coward:

Sailor Despina - guardian of the same named moon of Neptune. She usually won't jump into a fight unless Neptune-hime is in danger. She has violet hair and seagreen eyes. ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:19 pm
I just had my own knight guy person thing. Nereus the Mercury Knight. I've seen one of your characters twig, I think.  

Rawfully Smutty

Myrandriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:23 pm
I...just made one. >.>; Sailor Vulpecula, named after the constellation directly underneath the Swan one. Go lookit her profile in the RP section.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:48 pm
ViciouslySexy
I just had my own knight guy person thing. Nereus the Mercury Knight. I've seen one of your characters twig, I think.

I'd like my mercury knight to meet yours. I don't see too many of them around smile

Actually, I've made up a lot of knights, but I've never used most of them.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Lady Hallanna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:14 pm
I have...SO MANY Otaku senshi! And they haunt me all!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Let's see...I have:
~ Sailor Sun/Dawn (The one in Orange with the purple hair)*
~ Sailor Kailaidra/Kyoko/Mira (The one with the headband)
~ Sailor Metamoor/Bethany (The one next to the redhead on the other side)
~ Sailor Ruby Gemini/Hayden (The one with the purple hair and black outfit)**
~ Sailor Chibi Pluto/Kala (The other one in the black)
~ Sailor Cosmos/Chibi Chibi (Looks like herself)***
~ Sailor Hyrule (Not shown)
~ Sailor Aries/Helle (Not shown)
~ I'm working on a currently-unnamed senshi. All I know is that her name will be Regina de Coeli (Italian for "Queen of the heavens/stars")
~ Several other currently non-remembered ones

* Sailor Sun's my favorite. I also have made her ENTIRE history and family tree (Including Sailor Chibi Sun, who is the redhead in the picture). Due to the popularity of a senshi of the sun, I've also got it written into her history a possibility for two Sailor Suns to be in one RP.
** Sailor Ruby Gemini has a twin, Sailor Amethyst Gemini (Aiden), that is not RPed by me but rather by my best friend.
*** I did NOT come up with Sailor Cosmos, who was in Sailor Moon StarS! I DID, however, make her into a teenager...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:29 pm
I have all of two. And both of them were created for my own amusement in an RP. My first was for the now dead (Very very sadly dead, but still can be found floating around in GGN) Chroma Senshi RPG. The other is for an upcoming one that an associate of mine is creating in the Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai guild. If you're bored, I suggest hunting down the first RPG and reading through the threads. It was amusing at the worst, but it's a lengthy read for those who aren't used to 3+ paragraph posts on a regular basis.  

Akai_ryu

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:58 pm
You know what >.> I should show all of mine.

<.< meh I have several *so many I could populate a mini world.*

SailorX is one of mine. Then her Space senshi *Universe, Galaxy, Star, Nimbus, Earth, Nemisis and the Justice twin *sailor yin and yang*

though X is always hated for what she thinks she must do. o.o

Then I have Tuxedo Gunman SailorX's boyfriend.

x.x *as a kid I had a wild imagination.* Mix that in with werewolfs outerspace shoot out, bounty hunters and such.

Then I have SailorHymir leader of a different group of senshi. She's hated there too and she's is *for a lack of a better word* a b*****d.

Then I have one that's not a senshi at all. But she's different. *Some of you may have seen her.*

Then there's one from my other one, she's a knight.

Elysian Knight.

Then some new ones popped up.

*Three versions of Darkmoon.*

and the twins: Moonstar and Sunstar- they're daughters of a character of mine and Chibiusa *technology helps very much since they're both female*

^ I'm thinking on it though.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces