Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Mako
Paranormal Experince.....have u seen ghosts??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Mistress94

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm
has any paranormal stuff ever happened to u guys, 0.o like i dont know seeing ghost cats, thinking your house is haunted xD
halloween is coming up omg!..., so have u seen anything creepy like objects moving to one place when they weren't put there? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 pm
No i havent seen ghosts. But the attic in my mom's house was haunted, also my cousin's whole house. And my mom's bed got caught on fire for no reason.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sweet Smartcat

Wealthy Shapeshifter

2,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:43 pm
My dad's house is haunted by a little kid. I'm often home alone but I swear I can hear little kid footsteps in the hallway and doors sometimes slam and get stuck (when they normally don't). We think something bad might have happened to him when he was alive cause it feels scared and lonely.
My mum's has an old lady that I swear I've seen in the window a cuple of times, but other then that she doesn't haunt the place much. But My sister has a black cat that refuses to go into the kitchen sometimes (Where we see the old lady in the window) and will puff up, hiss and run away. Strange huh?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 pm
Sometimes when my room is nice and warm a cold spot will just come out of no where then I'll feel my hair rise up but then It'll go away and when I try to find it I can't o.o''

n0 r3fundz

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:35 am
This happened like last month in my trailer park. Okay my sister came in when i was playing on the computer that night, and she said the swings at the playground were moving by thmselves! I went outside and I could hear them loud and clear! It was a very still night, and there was no wind. So me, and my sister and her friend went down the road and around the corner. I saw this wierd irredeccent blue light in between the trees near the sandbox. It faded when we got closer, and we all saw it. it wasn't headlights, it wasn't coming from the woods, there was no light source that could do that. And it was absoulutely freezing near the park. Ther hair on the back of my neck and arms, and down my back stood up, my head felt all plugged up (I don't know how to describe it, like you got a really bad cold IDK...) and my ears were buzzing. I have a phychic ability, I am what is called clairsentient. i can sense spectral energy. There was just this suffocating energy that made me feel heavy, and I couldn't breathe at one point. SOmething was there, something really, really bad that wasn't supposed to be there...we think it was a deamon..... Oh! and someone just reminded me! We had one of our foster cats follow us, and she steped closer to the playground, and then she RAN out of there!! Animals can see things we can't.

I like ghosts, if it was a ghost I would have tried to communicate with it. But this THING scared the crap out of me (although I wanted to get closer, and further into the playground, my sister stoped me)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:40 am
I have a ghost in my house. People say it was the last peson living here before my grandparents bought the property.  

Remo Ernesto Rotondo

xxsaveaxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:58 am
Those stories are garbage! 1. When I was 4 something threw me down the steps (atleast 3 times)
2.When i was 5 or 6 something pulled me out of my bed
3.When I was about 8 or 9 something talked to me (Id hate to say it was the devil sad ) It's exact words were: "on the count of 3 i will take your body."
4.Just recently I was watched and chased by something in the middle of the night.

-I'm ******** up. sad

(happened in two different houses)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:49 pm
>.< when i was sleeping in the living room i saw a guy standing at my front door looking out the window o.o  

sqeekie_toy

sqeekie_toy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:51 pm
xxsaveaxx
Those stories are garbage! 1. When I was 4 something threw me down the steps (atleast 3 times)
3.When I was about 8 or 9 something talked to me (Id hate to say it was the devil sad ) It's exact words were: "on the count of 3 i will take your body."
4.Just recently I was watched and chased by something in the middle of the night.

-I'm ******** up. sad

ummm wow o.o reallyy creepy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 pm
xxsaveaxx

-I'm ******** up. sad

i think u might want to pay attention to it, cause a demon might be following u as they are not stuck in houses or property like ghosts. If these things keep happening u might want to consult some paranormal experts to make the entity stop bothering u for once!!!! BE REALLY CAREFUL!!!  

extremeshadylover

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:15 pm
ok, one time, at camp i was up with my friends, (when we all really shouldent of been,) whispering gossip and such to eachother when i could hear footsteps out in the hall, and of coarse, i was the only one to react and lay back down under my sheets and make it look like i was sleeping, beacause what nine year old likes trouble? well, i believe i have some kind of sikik ability, feels so weird to say that, being christian and all, that i can sense the prensense of ghosts, and angels, and if i ever encountered one, demons. well, back to my story, of coarse, my friends laughed, but then the counceler came and gave them trouble, when she left, and you could here her door close, i heard the footsteps again, and saw a bit of a faint light coming from under the door,

weird huh? also, i dont know if this has anything to do with anything but when im sleeping, in my dreams, i talk and interact with people that i seem to recognize from the real world, like, a friend, then i would cassualy see them the next day in real life.  
Mako

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games