Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What are the worst Emo stereotypes you've heard? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nii Hoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 pm
We all know that cutting doesn't make you emo, we all know that dressing in black with eyeliner isn't exactly the right fashion, but what are the worst stereotypes you've heard or been associated with yourself?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 pm
That if you get to close I'm gonna bite you neutral
Really wtf?  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Nii Hoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:36 pm
Princes_Of_Darknes_828
That if you get to close I'm gonna bite you neutral
Really wtf?

Wow thats harsh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:41 pm
Sometimes it's amusing
Most of the time it's annoying.  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Nii Hoshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:49 pm
Princes_Of_Darknes_828
Sometimes it's amusing
Most of the time it's annoying.

I've went to Walmart and got the stare of death in another town just for tattoos.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm
Stuff like that pisses me off....
I went into academy, and some woman kept glaring at me like I was going to steal a gun or something. For christs sakes I wasn't wearing a jacket... Where the ******** would I put a gun?!  

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:30 pm
the worst iv heard, was in school. "why the f*** are you all so depressed? just go to the mental hospital or something"
i wanted to punch the guy in the throat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:52 am
that we all cut,ppl will just walk up 2 me and rip up my sleaves and yell whare r the cuts u poser, or when im whareing skinny jeans theye say ur not emo ur just a poser,or when im whareing color they'll say see your not emo ur just poser (i normaly whare black just cuz i like the color black) rolleyes ppl stare at me all the time and try 2 stay away from me when they figure out im emo evil it pisses me off, ppl need 2 learn bthe meaning of emo befor they judge and if they still dont like it they need 2 shut the ******** up stressed  

blood bailey

Nii Hoshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:31 am
Emporer NeoWing
the worst iv heard, was in school. "why the f*** are you all so depressed? just go to the mental hospital or something"

Isn't it funny when you can be happy and they insist you're depressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:38 pm
Nii Hoshi
Emporer NeoWing

Isn't it funny when you can be happy and they insist you're depressed

yup. everyone has their ups and downs anyway, so why is it that one group is said to be depressed?  

Frog Apocalypse

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

JaredWinterfresh17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:05 am
That it's more than just a kind of music....

lolololololololol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:30 am
lol they all think were always sooo derpressed but were not, we have our good days and bad just like everyone else  

blood bailey

Shimerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:50 pm
It annoys me when people assume all Goths are Emo and all Emos are Goth. I beleive this comes from the fact that many Emos are also Goth and vice-versa. However, just because you are one should in no way mean that you are also the other.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:36 pm
well...offhand this is the first one i can think of..the whole "kids in black cut themselves"...i went to catholic school, so when we had a day where we didnt have to wear uniforms, i would dress in black and the such. then, i get pulled into the office as usual, they sit me down, call me a satanist, tell me that jesus is my savior, bring the school psychologist in, she asks to see my arms and talk about my life, and i told her nothing was wrong

i get up and try to leave, they call my parents, question my close friends about the bruise on my arm (even though they know i was on the volleyball team and the coach even saw me take a dive at the last game) and ultimately give me a 4 hour saturday detention for religious disrespect and lying to staff and clergy personnel....yup my life is so aweum xd  

DKMG

Shimerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:16 pm
DKMG
well...offhand this is the first one i can think of..the whole "kids in black cut themselves"...i went to catholic school, so when we had a day where we didnt have to wear uniforms, i would dress in black and the such. then, i get pulled into the office as usual, they sit me down, call me a satanist, tell me that jesus is my savior, bring the school psychologist in, she asks to see my arms and talk about my life, and i told her nothing was wrong

i get up and try to leave, they call my parents, question my close friends about the bruise on my arm (even though they know i was on the volleyball team and the coach even saw me take a dive at the last game) and ultimately give me a 4 hour saturday detention for religious disrespect and lying to staff and clergy personnel....yup my life is so aweum xd

Ha, very nice. I find that funny more than anything else.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games