Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
pokemon legends school ( CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aryoh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm
welcome to the Pokemon legends school this topic is related to the weekly chance on this guild.follow instructions on that topic to win.this topic is a key to winning on that topic and a gateway to find a legend on this topic.discover secrets of legendary Pokemon and if they are Pokemon or immortal creatures! well needed info on them is available by request.graduation is on 02/16/10 then restarts on 06/26/10 at 2:26pm central time.in other words the time and date of Michael Jackson's death on central time.send a pm to me when you start.to pass a test you must pass over 90% test will be every two weeks i will pm the test to you then send it back when done.there are three levels of info on this post:1 low level info (how to find,where to find),2 good level info (past history) 3 must need info (weakness's,defence's,attacks,best way to catch,etc,etc,etc)members of this topic can request all three visitors only the first two...sorry how did i get this info?...i know a few friends who work at Nintendo and creatures inc.and i do my own yet reliable research.
i trust you will enjoy your stay if not send me a pm with your username and why you want to leave so i can change it.

thanks R.I.P. Michael Jackson!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm
So... This is about Pokemon?
If so, I'ma gonna rock at it.

edyluewho

Friend

aryoh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm
Invisible BloodyKitty
So... This is about Pokemon?
If so, I'ma gonna rock at it.
ok follow the info and you can sign up  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm
level 2 Rayquaza past history page 1

Rayquaza was discovered by accident when a hiker (no known name or date this took place yet.data is corrupted) was hiking across large stones on a long stream of water we may call in Pokemon ruby,sapphire and emerald as routes 129,130 and 131 when he got lost and was stuck on a small stone with two sharpedo glaring at him and was getting circled by them.he thought it was the end when one sharpedo jumped out of the water and was going to land on him with mouth...when suddenly a loud roar shocked the land and a earthquake happened and sky pillar out of no where came out of the waters...in amazement of the towers height he said "holy @#$%" and the sharpedo jumped at him and then Rayquaza came out of nowhere and attacked the sharpedo fainting them completely in just one extremespeed and took the hiker to pacifidlog town 1 month later the hiker went back out to thank rayquaza but sky pillar was nowhere yo be seen so he named it rayquaza because it means sun god and everywhere he went he saw rayquaza shadow in the sun until his death.

the end.

page 2 coming on 11/12/09  

aryoh

aryoh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:40 pm
arceus level 3 (to request this page become a member of the school,then pm me with your username,school i.d.(comes with your school sign up privite message that you can get when you sign up),and the page you want.but i will tell you this.30 arceus haf been put on the weekly chance.
2-5 odds you will get one.and only 30 thats it when they are gone they are gone for good.)

you can find arceus on mount cornet on a specal event A.K.A.arceus event.it has ended for dimond and pearl but not platinum.i have millions of arceus on my platinum alone so meet me in person and i may give you one it is also on the weekly chance,but the prizes are random i will only give 30 arceus on the weekly chance after that it is gone for good!the best way to catch a arceus is to to use paklia,dialga and giratina to knock out its time,space and dark attacks then jugement is next it can only use jugement 5 timesstill use giratina because jugement's type changes to the type of plate arceus is holding BUT arceus is not holding anything at first so jugement is a normal type cant even touch giratina then use timer balls till you or arceus drop or this is a great time to use that master ball you saved (if you did)and arceus is yours!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:48 pm
Aryoh
arceus level 3 (to request this page become a member of the school,then pm me with your username,school i.d.(comes with your school sign up privite message that you can get when you sign up),and the page you want.but i will tell you this.30 arceus haf been put on the weekly chance.
2-5 odds you will get one.and only 30 thats it when they are gone they are gone for good.)

you can find arceus on mount cornet on a specal event A.K.A.arceus event.it has ended for dimond and pearl but not platinum.i have millions of arceus on my platinum alone so meet me in person and i may give you one it is also on the weekly chance,but the prizes are random i will only give 30 arceus on the weekly chance after that it is gone for good!the best way to catch a arceus is to to use paklia,dialga and giratina to knock out its time,space and dark attacks then jugement is next it can only use jugement 5 timesstill use giratina because jugement's type changes to the type of plate arceus is holding BUT arceus is not holding anything at first so jugement is a normal type cant even touch giratina then use timer balls till you or arceus drop or this is a great time to use that master ball you saved (if you did)and arceus is yours!

OR!
You could just use the Master Ball cheat on Action Replay, so you can get 999 master balls, then use the Pokemon Modiefier cheat and you can get any Pokemon you want, even Arceus. I do that.

edyluewho

Friend

aryoh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am
huh?..me too. My sister does not like doing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 am
All of this is confusing me. I thought this was a guild for Michael.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

aryoh

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 am
TotalDarkness13
i know i tried telling Michael that but he incited. so in other words it was Michael's idea to put it on here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 am
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13
i know i tried telling Michael that but he incited. so in other words it was Michael's idea to put it on here.

rolleyes  

edyluewho

Friend

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13

You trying to tell us that Michael wanted you to post a contest about Pokemon on a guild dedicated to him?
oh dear... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13

You trying to tell us that Michael wanted you to post a contest about Pokemon on a guild dedicated to him?
oh dear... sweatdrop
well it is about him right so he has full control on what goes on here.  

aryoh

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm
Aryoh
UnKnown Bitter
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13

oh dear... sweatdrop
I don't really see Michael playing Pokemon. sweatdrop
Sonic is more like it though.
And I highly doubt that you have Michael inside your head.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm
TotalDarkness13
Aryoh
UnKnown Bitter
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13

oh dear... sweatdrop
I don't really see Michael playing Pokemon. sweatdrop
Sonic is more like it though.
And I highly doubt that you have Michael inside your head.
"...oy vay.why wont anyone believe us?"i do not know...oh well i guess remove this if we get one more of those post's.
(if the text is in blue then it is what Michael said)  

aryoh

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces