Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Prisons Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:40 pm
How do you think we should handle our prisons? I say we put them in cells were they have no communications to others. The meals would be handed to them instead of getting it in a lunch line. Their there to be punished for committing a crime and thats it. I saw on the news that during one of the super bowls the state of NC used taxpayers money to buy inmates plasmas to watch the game. Why are they buying them expensive things when their supposed to be punished?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:45 pm
yes see I am maybe alittle more radical if you ask me i think this is going to where we need to kill the really bad people release the people who are in there for stupid stuff like POT which then would virtually free up the system and well if you kill somebody in prison we kill you then there is no segregation problems and wont be any real gangs because if you do something bad in person we kill you that is how it should be  

goodshot911SNK

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:06 pm
captin bigshot911NK
yes see I am maybe alittle more radical if you ask me i think this is going to where we need to kill the really bad people release the people who are in there for stupid stuff like POT which then would virtually free up the system and well if you kill somebody in prison we kill you then there is no segregation problems and wont be any real gangs because if you do something bad in person we kill you that is how it should be

Well, pot gets you high. When your high your decision making gets very messed up. This leads to pregnancy, spread of STD's, Car Accidents, Serious Injuries, Overdoses. Why have all these things increased in return for more space in the prison system.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm
well number one pot is MUCH better than alcohol i mean how many people get pregnant off that a day a minute

oh and i seriously dout there would be all that Meany more traffic accidents because people on pot are aware of there surroundings and well take everything slow they aren't angry they are peaceful hungry sleepy retarded people

i am all for it being legalized

and that is not the only benefit if you had read all of what i said number one is we could make alot of money i mean think of the taxes it would be so worth it and it is a NON addictive substance unlike smocking unlike alcohol

and it is just like smoking alot of cigarettes and well kills brain cells but some people are already stupid so yeah

i personally would never do it but well just about everyone i KNOW has done it Sept my grandparents  

goodshot911SNK

Pumona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:40 am
This is close to the topic. We had a situation here in Minnesota that a place that was holding sex offenders had 12 big screen plasma tv's. Our governer just wen't in and removed them. Prisoners should not recieve special benifits on a daily basis.
They should have however a small reward system for when they behave. This makes it alot easier for the warden and other workers. Also for the prisners that they have complete proof that they killed someone or third degree sex offenders/pediphiles we should have the death penilty.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:36 am
Ruyashie
How do you think we should handle our prisons? I say we put them in cells were they have no communications to others. The meals would be handed to them instead of getting it in a lunch line. Their there to be punished for committing a crime and thats it. I saw on the news that during one of the super bowls the state of NC used taxpayers money to buy inmates plasmas to watch the game. Why are they buying them expensive things when their supposed to be punished?

What you're describing is basically a supermax prison. They already have these.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:59 pm
Lord Bitememan
Ruyashie

What you're describing is basically a supermax prison. They already have these.

I know but I think that every prison should be like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:05 pm
yeah but if i go to prison for something really minor lets say and you gonna put me next to the worst of the wors i don't think so

we make it if you do something we put you in a low risk prison

if you do something bad you go to mid

and if you do something really bad you go to max
and if you do something bad in prison you go up the latter to max  

goodshot911SNK

Semiremis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:44 pm
Let out those who are in for drug violations where the offender caused no harm to anyone else. They should be rehabilitated or released depending on their situation.

Reinstate the system of slavery for those who have committed crimes against society. We shouldn't be paying for them, they should be working for us.

I'm against the death penalty, it costs us more money and it's my belief that no one has the right to kill any other human unless in self defense.

These are just some ideas I've been considering. I have no set position on this yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 am
goodshot911SNK
well number one pot is MUCH better than alcohol i mean how many people get pregnant off that a day a minute

oh and i seriously dout there would be all that Meany more traffic accidents because people on pot are aware of there surroundings and well take everything slow they aren't angry they are peaceful hungry sleepy retarded people

and that is not the only benefit if you had read all of what i said number one is we could make alot of money i mean think of the taxes it would be so worth it and it is a NON addictive substance unlike smocking unlike alcohol

and it is just like smoking alot of cigarettes and well kills brain cells but some people are already stupid so yeah

i personally would never do it but well just about everyone i KNOW has done it Sept my grandparents

Actually alcohol is is a beverage. If you drink it as a beverage then you won't get drunk, but what is the reason people use pot? Alcohol quenches some people's thirst, pot just gets them high.  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:05 am
Semiremis
Reinstate the system of slavery for those who have committed crimes against society. We shouldn't be paying for them, they should be working for us.

Chain gangs. A lot of places have already re-instituted them. The problem with that, though, is that if you don't like Mexicans who come here and undercut domestic labor, you're going to hate an inexhaustible supply of prison labor who works for absolutely nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:54 pm
Lord Bitememan
Semiremis

Chain gangs. A lot of places have already re-instituted them. The problem with that, though, is that if you don't like Mexicans who come here and undercut domestic labor, you're going to hate an inexhaustible supply of prison labor who works for absolutely nothing.

Actually the inmates who do become apart of the chain gang, which only for those who would like to be in it, get some thought about good behaviour and some time cut off.  

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 pm
Ruyashie
goodshot911SNK

Actually alcohol is is a beverage. If you drink it as a beverage then you won't get drunk, but what is the reason people use pot? Alcohol quenches some people's thirst, pot just gets them high.

number one the people that get drunk bye consuming more alcohol than they should are doing it the same reason that pot heads do there depressed and they want to have a good time or pier pressure now i will make a forum for this as i think we should dig alittle deeper  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm
Semiremis
Let out those who are in for drug violations where the offender caused no harm to anyone else. They should be rehabilitated or released depending on their situation.

I'm against the death penalty, it costs us more money and it's my belief that no one has the right to kill any other human unless in self defense.

These are just some ideas I've been considering. I have no set position on this yet.

see i do agree with all the things you said except the death penalty you are right nobody should take another persons life except in self defence but why these people are in prison is because some poor person could not defend themselves these are monsters that will only kill again and terrorize the people there is no place on this earth for that kind of evil if you don't want to lop there heads off i understand but i would and will and i highly doubt that killing them is more expensive and if so then ill find a low budget way of doing so i got tons of cheep chemicals under my sink that will cuss death go back to hanging them just put a bullet in there head it will not be more expensive  

goodshot911SNK

Ruyashie

4,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:34 pm
goodshot911SNK
Ruyashie
goodshot911SNK

number one the people that get drunk bye consuming more alcohol than they should are doing it the same reason that pot heads do there depressed and they want to have a good time or pier pressure now i will make a forum for this as i think we should dig a little deeper

Like I said Alchol is used as a beverage and quenches your thirst, not just a way to get drunk. But pot just gets you high.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff