Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:00 am
Yep, finally a place for the crew to talk about random stuff (RELATED TO CREW WORK). Anything that comes up suddenly that's not really important enough for a new announcement, basically.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:03 am
SO, back to the discussion of the Ichibi and Nibi...XD  

iZann

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 am
As I was saying, Irish has been very active in leaf since he returned... last month. He posts everyday in the academy as the sensei. I think he should get the demon (was it 5 tails?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 am
Personally I don't have anything against it, but that's up to bb. The Gobi IS the easiest to godmod though, and we'd have to be sure that Irish doesn't god mod with it.  

iZann

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:41 am
Yes, but monitoring that is easy if we know the one person to watch, rather than a huge amount.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:43 am
New bijuu open, the Nibi's out since Kashensu quit. Sooooo...who to give it to?
@Perky: true true. Though Irish's rping has gotten a lot better recently.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:16 pm
personally I want to wait a bit to give out the main demons, until the angels up. Cause someone might just get the nibi to have a demon. But then seen an angel they liek and be like "damn, i wish i didnt have the nibi. You know I want people to enjoy there angel/demon. Not just take whatever avalible out of desperation.

Though ironicly I originally wanted the 7 tail, and only got the 6 tail cause it was the only one open. But it was good cause then I found my true love, Lightning lol. Originally I was always an earth user, I was going to join rock village, but I joined leaf cause I was a Hyuga and they had people like Sin-Q, Bambi, Bakuoto, and a Hyuga complex even. But then I moved to Cloud because no one in leaf knew any Lightning jutsu, plus I wanted to grab that Sacred Sword of Light. I went to the gates, Neko tried to kill me because I was a demon host. But then Ric should up, and Rahenno, went to the Cafe with Rah, met Zann there, and the rest is history

god I miss thouse times. When people actully rped like a character, I mean we would go to the cafe all the time to hang out. We would go to the dorms when we got tired, Rah liked to sit on the roof and look up at the sky. I would usual join him and we would talk about our experience being demon host, and just talk about life. Occational Zann would float up there and join us and we would just enjoy being around each other.

Why don't people rp like that anymore, that was the most fun I ever had in this guild. Now everone just really cares about power, and ranking up, instead of just enjoying rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 pm
Ah, those were the good times eh? When people actually rped like people. Lol killing zombies in the haunted house were the good times, and when we were feeling down in rp Kiyoshi showed up and made us laugh...I still remember the time when you made Zann crap in his pants evil
I think I blew the pepper over and made everyone sneeze, then you struck me with the control loss technique and made Zann crap in front of everyone...

It's also one of the reasons why I made a new rpc that's completely different form everyone else's. I mean everyone either has their family dead, or they're out for revenge, hence the crave for power, blah blah blah...well Quan's just a confused little boy who has no idea what's going on, in fact in the Chuunin exams, he won't even know that he's taking exams, all he'll know is that someone's fighting him xD  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:05 pm
iZann
Personally I don't have anything against it, but that's up to bb. The Gobi IS the easiest to godmod though, and we'd have to be sure that Irish doesn't god mod with it.

I got in a scrap with Irish and his Gobi before it was taken cause of his inactivity around december last year he used it in a fair manner chucking flaming rocks at me.

True some people like power some people think i be shortcut to power but I make them RP HARD.

Zeramaru still RPs like a person without the eating tho...

My little group RP like a character, condition of me training them. We have internal conflicts where our RPC will literally scream at each other and we have our own love crap and best of all... We have two RPCs that are random as hell and well we find it laughable.

Dudes is firu still here? His RPC and Zeramaru have had lots of random times... The box XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Um also what about the one tailed demon Fanoto had it but he's sorta grown inactive and it wouldn't fit my RPC's battle style.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:47 pm
Well Havok, I haven't talked to Firu in a while. There are a few crew members who, I think, need to be sent some pm's saying "Hey, please be active again by {insert date here} or else you will be demoted, lose kage position {if applicable}, yada yada yada or whatever needs to be done.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 pm
firu hasnt been in crew for awhile  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 pm
Just to update you all my RPC, Kazuo Hatake is now Raikage.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:26 pm
so wait which Tailed beast are unassigned or are possesed by unactive members?

oh yeah lol b4 someone else accuse me I'm not trying to get a demon. blaugh  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:35 pm
omg would everyone just shut the **** up about the damn tailed beasts. Because you people going around saying there some open, i get pm after pm from people asking for them.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff