Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Welcome to Wonderland (Fantasy-Horror RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm
Hello everyone, I am the character Neku Mimoto. I am here to tell the tale of a time in the near future. 2209, to be exact. Ok, to describe your character, you need to do something like this

Name:
species: Neko, Human, Avian, Lupine, Fox, Elf, or mix (if mix, define what is mixed)
Clothing:
Hair:
Eye's:
Personality:

Ok, rules. Cursing is allowed, but not encouraged.
Romance is allowed, as long as it doesnt get too descriptive.
Grammar, USE IT!
and last but not least, have fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 pm
Name:Mikomi Satchi Akechi
Alignment: nuetral
species: mixed with wolf,tiger,and a water spirit
Clothing: black and blue worrior clothes
Hair:my hair is long black hair but the tip of my hair chages color based on my mood
Eye's: light brown when happy,black when sad,dark blue when angry
Personality: kind,strong,does not like to show her emotions much,protective of her friends and family.  

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 pm
Name: Katsuni Hane
Alignment: Neutral
species: a mix between Fox and an avian. She can grow Fox tails and white or black wings.
Clothing: A Greek styled dress with knee high golden sandals, and the golden bangles on her wrists.
Hair: Knee length blood red hair, that is kept in a ponytail
Eye's: piercing Emerald gree, and change depending on her mood.
Personality: She's a quiet individual who is very loyal once she is friends with someone, and protects anyone and everyone she can no matter what.
Weapon: a 7 foot long staff that is pure white with four wing shapes sprouting from the top. An onyx jewel lies at the top.
Spirit: Foxes and lupines, as well as fighting spirits of the dead.
Background: Katsuni's parents were killed when she was 4, she has lived alone since then and brought herself up. Not much else is known about her past, since she never talks about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:03 pm
Ok, starting the RP. If anyone else wants to be a part of it, Pm me.

*we start by running to the school before our teacher get's there* Me: "Come on, or we are going to be late!"  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 pm
"Im coming!!"I yelled as we ran.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 pm
"Hey, I'm coming too!" I yelled as I caught up to the two of you. "Geez, I'm usually not this late!"  

Galiel Kaicho

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 pm
we made it to class on time, but of course it isnt that hard when our teacher is usally late. "God, why is Yukari-sensei always late! She probably got drunk again and had to ride her bike today."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:43 pm
"You know...you shouldn't say things like that..besides...," I say and then whisper, "she's right behind you."  

Galiel Kaicho

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:48 pm
//OOC: Sent you a message.. did't know if I should've posted it here, too, after you replied. o3o//

Name: Papillon D'Aubinge
Alignment: Neutral
species: Human.
Hair: Jet black.
Eyes: A sharp, bright honey gold.
Personality: Calm, collected. It's not easy to irk her temper.
Reference: (Used an image to refer to.) [ x ]
Weapon: Her sword.
Summon: She can't summon anything living, but she can generate her sword out of thin air.
Background: Papillon grew up on a large estate with her twin sister, Fleur, her parents, and most of her extended family. The family had a medieval, traditional method of fighting and a rather strange tradition when twins were born. When the sisters were thirteen, their great-grandmother told them that one of them had to kill the other in order to wield a special scythe. The girls ran away in order to escape their fate, however, they were siblings and got in many fights, and one night, a hate that built up within the sisters escalated and they began to battle. Papillon made it out and entered a foster home and was able to continue an almost normal life. However, Fleur, being the more hostile of the two, is searching for her. (I'll make Fleur's profile further in. I don't have time right now.)

~

Papillon watched the scene from her seat by the window, not all too interested. She just wanted class to get over with. She did want to know why the others were late, though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:51 pm
I look behind me to see she is actually standing behind me, with a book raised. She isnt a bad teacher, just short tempered and childish. She has long, brown hair and brown eyes. She once said her age was 25, but I think it is a bit later, but I digress/ She smaked me hard with the book. Yukari: "What was that you said?" Me: "Nothing mam."  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Aquamere
Crew

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm
"neku you should have just taken your seat without commenting,you know miss yukari-san usually get here afew minutes after us when we are running late" i said  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:06 pm
yeah, should have kept my mouth shut. Oh, have you guy's heard of the midnight channel?  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:09 pm
"Good thing I warned you, or she would have done worse," I said. "Midnight channel?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm
yeah. They say that if you look at a blank TV screen at midnight, when it is raining outside, an image will ocme on the screen, and they say you will see your soulmate. There was this guy yelling out "Ms. Yamano the announcer is my soulmate!"  

whatthefactor

0 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:26 pm
Reiba walked into the classroom, clutching a tardy slip. She was late, again.
"I'm sorry Yukari-sensei." She entered the classroom and slid the piece of paper onto her desk. Then she quickly took her seat all the way in the back of the classroom next to Chishio.

"Hey Reiba." Chishio smiled.
"Hey Chi." Reiba muttered back.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas