Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
3 simple spells wanted!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:29 pm
Okay well... i have this idotic redneck ((actually more than one but this one decided to get on my nerves really quickly)) So I want three simple spells that would scare him off or teach him that my life isn't exactly the easiest in the world.

an instant karma spell
a see through my eyes spell
and if possible a spell that makes him see the truth.

and by simple I mean extremely simple and that I don't need a circle or a candle or anything. Just probably a piece of paper. And I would prefer it with no names but if I can't get that then I will use them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:46 pm
Why don't you make your own?  

iy8970970607

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm
Ephemeral Lazarus
Why don't you make your own?

Umm... I don't know how to make my own. nd being Christian doesn't really give you spellbooks at my feet. Why do ya'll think I'm asking ya'll?((yes I'm Southern, sue me))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 pm
We aren't exactly born with a spell book in hand either, to my knowledge most make their own.

If you don't know how to make one and want to, then it's time you learned. Don't you think?

Namikikyo

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:29 pm

That would be considered black magick.
I don't even follow the threefold law, but I'm not willing to issue a spell out into the world like that.
which I suppose at some basic level I guess makes me sorta threefold law compatible.
but that's more just how the world works then any example of my beliefs.
even if I didn't spread the energy out from my crystals, the fact something I wrote was being used for such a purpose constitutes a manifest threefold breaking as I like to term it.

"Black magick or dark magick is a form of sorcery that draws on assumed malevolent powers. This type of magic would be invoked to kill, to steal, to injure, to cause misfortune or destruction, or for personal gain without regard to harmful consequences to others"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:43 pm
you realise that an instant karma spell that someone else writes may not work the way you intended.....

intent in the creation of a spell, determines the effect just like placing spray painting a light bulb blue makes your room filled with blue light.

Karma works both ways it'd make your life harder too.
it seems to me to be foolish to want that for oneself.

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 pm
well you see... I'm already karma's personal b***h. whatever happens t me is either because of Karma, bad luck, or curiosity.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:06 pm
Marokia
well you see... I'm already karma's personal b***h. whatever happens t me is either because of Karma, bad luck, or curiosity.

so go see a psychic they have a higher chance of being willing to help, that's my professional advice.

it will come down to the individual.
but yeah, you have a higher chance of getting vengeance/payback with a psychic rather than a bit of magick.  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:11 pm
VelvetAssasin
Marokia

so go see a psychic they have a higher chance of being willing to help, that's my professional advice.

but yeah, you have a higher chance of getting vengeance/payback with a psychic rather than a bit of magick.

Uh? What would a psychic do?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:18 pm
Personally, I don't like to go around casting spells on other people, but I have had a time in the past when a certain person tried to treat me very poorly, and I wanted to inflict personal justice on him.

But I didn't, because that would only make things even more messed up.

What I DID do was do a spell aimed at myself. I made an amulet that, when I wore it, caused others others to see/understand the truth about me, and would make it difficult to speak lies about me. It worked like a charm (no pun intended) and since everyone could see the truth about me, his credibility plummeted and he spent the end of high school not very liked.

So you see, there are ways to cause "instant" karma on other people without it having negative effects on you, but only if you are without "sin" yourself, because the best way to approach someone who is in the wrong is to lay everything out on the table, so-to-speak.

I would tell you the spell I did, but it's more complicated than what you want, so if you'd like to hear it you'll just have to ask me.  

Magus Initi

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 pm
AniMajor
VelvetAssasin
Marokia

Uh? What would a psychic do?

That was my point exactly Ani.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 pm
Magus Young
Personally, I don't like to go around casting spells on other people, but I have had a time in the past when a certain person tried to treat me very poorly, and I wanted to inflict personal justice on him.

What I DID do was do a spell aimed at myself. I made an amulet that, when I wore it, caused others others to see/understand the truth about me, and would make it difficult to speak lies about me. It worked like a charm (no pun intended) and since everyone could see the truth about me, his credibility plummeted and he spent the end of high school not very liked.

So you see, there are ways to cause "instant" karma on other people without it having negative effects on you, but only if you are without "sin" yourself, because the best way to approach someone who is in the wrong is to lay everything out on the table, so-to-speak.

I would tell you the spell I did, but it's more complicated than what you want, so if you'd like to hear it you'll just have to ask me.

well he's annoying me for who I am basically. he's making fun of me, teasing me, taunting me. He basically discriminating against for for my voice and my sexual orientation.

that's why I want the instant karma or at least the see through my eyes spell...

But apparently I may rethink the karma thing...  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Marokia
Magus Young

well he's annoying me for who I am basically. he's making fun of me, teasing me, taunting me. He basically discriminating against for for my voice and my sexual orientation.

that's why I want the instant karma or at least the see through my eyes spell...

besides original magick transferred over the internet diminishes in power.
best way to magnify the total result is appropriate foci,moon and sun stages, particular hour, herbs and charging candles.

among other things, the chief of them being written in your own hand from your own being, and depending on the magick an empowered vial of your own blood, preferably fresh and charged to the hilt.

the best magick, comes from one's own self.
I could give you a format.
but everything HAS to come from you to achieve what you want.
I'll say we're very similar people.
I was you.
I've been in that dark place where I want to drink in the power of the curse and explode with it.

I may be being presumptuous of course.
assuming you're even remotely understanding this.
I'm not.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:21 am
VelvetAssasin
Marokia
Magus Young

besides original magick transferred over the internet diminishes in power.
best way to magnify the total result is appropriate foci,moon and sun stages, particular hour, herbs and charging candles.

among other things, the chief of them being written in your own hand from your own being, and depending on the magick an empowered vial of your own blood, preferably fresh and charged to the hilt.

the best magick, comes from one's own self.
I could give you a format.
but everything HAS to come from you to achieve what you want.
I'll say we're very similar people.
I was you.
I've been in that dark place where I want to drink in the power of the curse and explode with it.

I may be being presumptuous of course.
assuming you're even remotely understanding this.
I'm not.

I thought that he was asking for instructions on how to do a spell, not an actual spell "over the internet."

I find it's best to be of the attitude that things will work themselves out. I knew a man who often tried to make others "pay" for their deeds. Doing things like that throws things out of balance. It ended badly for him because of it, and I haven't heard from him since.  

Magus Initi

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 am
Really? I thought he was asking for someone else to work the magick for him.
that was my impression.
or to provide him with an incantation that they'd written to suit his needs.
I may have been mistaken, but that was my interpretation.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff