Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Forbidden Love (a vampire rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:36 am
Story
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A male German vampire named Vincent has been wandering the Earh for more than 230 years. His quest is to die but when he finds another man things start to change.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:38 am
Rules
---------------------------------------------------------------------
1) I am a God here in this rp

2) no cybering

3) no godmodding

4) please post very often or else I will kick you out

5) no characters are gods so don't make them seem like that

6) you must post you character's profile before joining

7) this a literate roleplay I don't understand stupid

8 ) all characters must meet up with mine since he's sort of the main character

9) no killing another person's character unless you premission from them

10) follow ToS

note: I can change or add any rules that I want  

Voice of the Ancients

Voice of the Ancients

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:39 am
Profiles
Profiles go like this

Name:

Sexuality:

Bio:

*Execptional powers:

*Looks

*powers besides the avarege vampire you may only have one and you can't copy others

*looks can be mere description or a picture  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:40 am
Name: Vincent

Sexuality: Bisexual (however doesn't exactly know that)

Bio: Born into a rich family Vincent lost his father at age 6 because his father was a gambler and wanted to escape his debts. As such Vincent was treated like trash and his mother was his only friend. He married at age 23 to a woman named Anna and had a son. At age 27 his perfect life was destroyed and he was turned into a vampire by a jealous Heindrick (who looks 14) who loved Vincent. The german now wanders America in search of a way to die.

Exceptional Powers: Super speed. its so fast that even vampires cant see him.

Looks: User Image  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:28 am
Profiles
Profiles go like this

Name: Kashinami Yugoto

Sexuality: Gay

Bio: Born in the moutains and was taught the art of crafting metal. His parent abandoned him when he was only 6. He stayed with a pack of traveling huskies untill he was of age to leave the mountinous regions. He went toward a town below to seek life pf a new. He wasn't expecting something of hat the humans call "love".

*Execptional powers: Power to manipulate Ice (Natural born Power) Agility (im a cat :3)

*Looks Regualar snow leopard but with a certain flaw of which not even himslef nows.

*powers besides the avarege vampire you may only have one and you can't copy others

*looks can be mere description or a picture User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:33 am
onto the rp!

Vincent sighed, the village near the mountais was a nice homey air about it. It gave him a peace of mind.

(your hint Sega)  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:37 am
Entering the little village he saw a nearby fish stand and strayed right toward it. Browsing the fish he selected two he liked.
"Those two Please."
Waiting around for the cahsier to get his fish he looked around and saw a man. He was wondering who could it be. But like all he was new and very different. Still something tells him that he is different as well. His clothes were different from the other and skin to.
"Thank you."
Wondering whether to talk to him he was scared. But how is anyone going to get to know anyone by being scared?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:38 am
Vincent's thraot was parched he needed blood and fast. He licked his lips and followed a couple but what he didn't was that he himself was being followed.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:42 am
Really curious he decided to slowly approach him but saw that he was busy probably consulting other. He watched him but did not interrupt.
"Man this fish is amazing!"
Eating the fish slowly and delicatly he saw that the man walked with a couple and lost sight. I went over to the alley and hopefully noone saw suspicion of my own. I lok over toward him.
"Oh my."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:44 am
Vincent lunged at them and drained the woman dry when the man tried to run away Vincent then snapped his neck and also drained the man.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 am
Completly surpassed by his appeareance he was sort of startled as he watched him kill a man and woman. He quickly sat down at the fountain as if nothing of any sort happened. He slowly took out his second fish and ate little by little hopeing to see if he was going to return from the alley.
"Holy moly...I can't believe it....but, He is cute...he killed a man and woman...but cute, agh what now?
Argueing with hiself he just sat and ate. A little girled stared at me.
"Yes?"
The little girl ran off crying.
"I guess she never saw my type before."
Abiding and setting aside that issue I looked over at teh alley waiting to see him emerge.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 am
Vincent emerged from the ally and stared at the lepoard. "Vas?" He asked in a raspy emotionless German accent.

*what  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:55 am
He saw that he finally exited the alley. Looking at him approach me was kind of spine tingling. He spoke and remembering the language from studies at younger age I know what he said...amazingly.

"Uh...nothing, nothing, uhm how are you?" I said in a low voice.

Encountering him was more difficult than I have Imagined, his cutness masked his ferocity though so it was not that hard to talk to him.

"Fish?" I present the fish in my paws.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:57 am
Vincent was silent and stared at him. The german was always quite silent and analizing everysingle detail.  

Voice of the Ancients

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:01 am
I sat there just staring at him in the eyes. It was giving me feeling I was never shown ever in my life. A felling that was making feel enfeebled inside. But was it him or me?

"Uhm, Hi Im kashinami, you can call me kashi for short. Uh...do you have a name...orrr..."

Kind of completly puzzled watching him stand there in front of me starting like im prey. I look around and see people staarting at us then back at him. I lower my ears and smiled crookedly.

"Wanna sit down?" I said softly.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games