Reply 'Tendo Cult~
STUPID LAZY PEOPLE!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chloe Agnew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:08 pm
I have known since I first heard of New Super Mario Bros. Wii, that Princess Peach wouldn't be playable and they replaced her with a toad.... I thought it was because they needed princess peach to be captured to have a plot but when I learned the real reason I wanted to punch the stupid lazy people in the face!

The real reason they didn't include Princess Peach in the game was because... They would have to program her dress to work with the game mechanics.... LAZINESS!!!!

and what saddens me more is that, by that logic... I won't ever get to see a Super Princess Peach for the Wii........ crying

Anyways, the game still looks awesome and I can't wait until I can sit and play old school Mario with my friends.... but still it is kind of sad....

Anyways is anyone else incredibly excited for this game? This game and Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks are probably the top two on my list for Christmas!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:44 pm
HG/SS win out over both.
Hands down.  

Le Chapeau

Chloe Agnew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:46 pm
I don't know if they beat zelda but I am just as excited for them too!! and the sims 3 expansion pack, The new harvest moon, and a couple of others...

And I thought Heart Gold/Soul Silver Didn't come out until next year?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:03 pm
Chloe Agnew
I don't know if they beat zelda but I am just as excited for them too!! and the sims 3 expansion pack, The new harvest moon, and a couple of others...

And I thought Heart Gold/Soul Silver Didn't come out until next year?

April next year.
Preordering for birthday or christmas.  

Le Chapeau

Chloe Agnew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 pm
Lol then they don't count to be on your list because they don't actually come out at christmas lol

I am kind of sad that noone is posting... what games are on everyone else's christmas (or whatever winter holiday you celebrate) list this year?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:56 pm
The main forum here is a little empty most of the time, because people just want to talk about random stuff rather than video games. Anyway, that is a terrible reason to not make Peach playable, but if it was Miyamoto that said it (if memory serves) it may be translated incorrectly. I still can't believe there are two toads, though. It should have been Wario as well (I don't care if he doesn't usually like Mario, and neither does anyone ******** else) or (this would be the best) DONKEY KONG.

I'm really excited for this game. At first I was pretty let-down on the information I read about it, but now I couldn't be much more excited.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

xGanonxChanx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am
Meta_Fish
The main forum here is a little empty most of the time, because people just want to talk about random stuff rather than video games. Anyway, that is a terrible reason to not make Peach playable, but if it was Miyamoto that said it (if memory serves) it may be translated incorrectly. I still can't believe there are two toads, though. It should have been Wario as well (I don't care if he doesn't usually like Mario, and neither does anyone ******** else) or (this would be the best) DONKEY KONG.

I'm really excited for this game. At first I was pretty let-down on the information I read about it, but now I couldn't be much more excited.

Wtf 2 toads?! I havent read up much on this game but I was hoping yoshi was gonna be playable, and that is a terrible reason not to put someone in a game btw.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:34 am
xGanonxChanx
Meta_Fish

Wtf 2 toads?! I havent read up much on this game but I was hoping yoshi was gonna be playable, and that is a terrible reason not to put someone in a game btw.
You can ride yoshis.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 am
The real reason is that Peach is a chick.
MIYAMOTO IS SEXISTTTTT  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:21 am
I dunno. I find it quite a cop-out, seeing as they have several pre-made models from Galaxy, Brawl, and Melee. Despite this, I do feel Nintendo has only been doing bare minimum to hold peoples' interests. I'm furious that they're showing no signs of continuing to pursue Kirby on the Wii, or even the DS for now.  

8Bit Jack

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:05 am
8Bit Jack
I dunno. I find it quite a cop-out, seeing as they have several pre-made models from Galaxy, Brawl, and Melee. Despite this, I do feel Nintendo has only been doing bare minimum to hold peoples' interests. I'm furious that they're showing no signs of continuing to pursue Kirby on the Wii, or even the DS for now.
To be fair, there are three Kirby games on the DS already. The Kirby Wii game is still floating around out there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:30 am
Should have just put DK in there. One toad is OKAY but it's still not great. :/  

Baby Rib

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:27 am
I sort of thought that Peach wasn't in because she would float and therefore be kind of cheap.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm
[Ribby]
Should have just put DK in there. One toad is OKAY but it's still not great. :/
HELL YEAH DK. Although he would have been kind of weird if they all had the same attributes.

Waynebrizzle
I sort of thought that Peach wasn't in because she would float and therefore be kind of cheap.
Well I think all the characters have the same attributes in this game, so I don't know about that.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Baby Rib

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Meta_Fish
HELL YEAH DK. Although he would have been kind of weird if they all had the same attributes.
Yeah but, c'mon. DK with a propeller hat? Awesome. 8]  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces