Welcome to Gaia! ::

iZune - B/C guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all that is iZune! Special events, journals, staff gatherings and other information will be held here. 

Tags: zune, music, foxes, electronics, kyuubi 

Reply Journals
Rhea's Super Special Awesome Plot Journal! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plot with...
  Nikki
  Joey
  Ai
  Taion
View Results

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:02 am
Here. User Image Have a Cheezburger User Image

Hello, iZune goers!
Until we get a plot subforum, I will be using this as a plot place C:
Well, you've read this far so you must be interested *nod* You can either post here for RP or IM me. DO NOT PM ME D8 Simply because i hate responding xD;

If you wish to IM me, here are my messenger contacts;
Yahoo: DJRaiinbow@Yahoo.com (Please note that i cannot always sign in...)
AIM: DJRaiinbow
MSN: DJRaiinbow@hotmail.com

And if you wanna contact me here, Just post the form below!

[align=center][IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/SapphireBlueTrue/iZune/JournalStuff/Chez.png[/IMG][size=18][color=royalblue][b][u]I CAN HAS [strike]CHEEZBURGER[/strike]PLOTS?[/u][/b][/color][/size][IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/SapphireBlueTrue/iZune/JournalStuff/Chez.png[/IMG][/align]

[b]I'd like to plot with...:[/b]-my Zune's name here-
[b]I'm offering up...:[/b] [url=imagelinkhere]Your Zune's name here[/url]
[b]This is what i have in mind...:[/b] -your plot ideas here!-
[b]I am hoping for this end result...[/b]Tell me if you're looking for a breeding or not?

If someone wants Guild RP, post dis C:

[align=center][IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/SapphireBlueTrue/iZune/JournalStuff/Chez.png[/IMG][size=18][color=Darkred][b][u]I CAN HAS [strike]CHEEZBURGER[/strike]GUILD ARPEE?[/u][/b][/color][/size][IMG]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/SapphireBlueTrue/iZune/JournalStuff/Chez.png[/IMG][/align]

[b]I want to RP with:[/b] (name of my Zune here)
[b]I choose you...[/b][url=Zuneimagelinkhere](Your Zune's name here)[/url][b]![/b]
[b]This is the title I want...:[/b] Or leave it up to me :]
[b]I am hoping for this RP to have...[/b]What kind of RP is it? Plot development, random meet 'n greet? What?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 am
♪ ♫ ♪

User ImageTEH RULES.User Image
I know, I know. We don't always like rules. But sometimes we need them, ne?

1. Obey shop and Gaia rules. a no-brainer.
2. Do NOT disrespect me OR my Zunes in any way. You do, you're on my personal blacklist and I will NOT RP with you. You may redeem yourself, but there's little chance of that ever happening if you tick me off.
3. I DO NOT LIKE INSTA-ROMANCE. I take my relationships slow. If you're looking for a love-at-first-sight type of thing, look elsewhere. I don't like that.
4. If you request plots, STICK WITH THEM. Don't ask for plots, get me REALLY into it, then decide not to do it. It will piss me off quite severely.
5. DO NOT EVER, EVER BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR RP/PLOTS! I am an EXTREMELY nice person (Or so others tell me), and I will NEVER turn down a request for RP. Sometimes i will be hesitant with plots for mating (because i'm picky), but general RP/Fun plots are something I love. So DO NOT be afraid of me, and ask away!

User Image

User Image

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:36 am
. Z H A L . О Д Н О . 작의 .
. N U M B E R . O N E . P L O T .

User Image

Choi Jin-Ah, 'Nikki', is basically me in Zune form. Crazy, hyperactive, but fairly level-headed, Nikki jumps at the chance to make friends and add to her circle that she calls a 'family'. This stems from the fact that her own has been lost for a while, and she was incredibly dependent on them for emotional (And financial) support. Her two plushies, Sharkie the shark Beanie Baby and Wookie the Velociraptor, are her source of emotional stability. If she needs a shoulder to cry on, she uses them instead of someone else. She'd rather suffer alone than let someone else know of her sorrow (and would rather they not share it).
She arrived here alongside two other Zunes that she knew already...although she knew them only from their music, performances, and numerous videos; Choi Siwon and Henry Lau. The former has taken on the role of her boyfriend/protector, whilst the latter has become something like a brother. Still, her 'family' didn't start to come together until Kristan arrived. She adopted the small kit, against Siwon and Henry's advice. Then brought home a Chinchilla (That Henry now has a dislike for due to his violin bow being chewed up) that has yet to acquire a name.
Despite her EXTREME lack of responsibility (She has thus far lost Kristan a grand total of 28 times and the chinchilla...47.) she is on a mission to expand her 'family' by adopting as many kits as she can find that need mothers. She has been meeting extreme opposition from Siwon, who knows that her lack of responsibility and maturity will one day get her into some deep crap.

...Tired of this backstory crap yet? Well then, ONTO PLOTS!

1. Another kit for her to adopt (Perma or not). This one should be like Kristan, a kit that Nikki can love as long as she can, even when/if it grows up.
2. Yet another kit for her to adopt (Perma or not), But it'll turn out to be a bad apple. Hating her or something, possibly tearing apart her idea of a family. I'd liek others' ideas for this XD;
3. Perhaps someone to attempt to tear her away from her 'family' by promising her a REAL one. Only he/she will only use her for their own gain. Nikki is a bit gullible and WAAY too trusting, so perhaps he/she can tell Nikki that Siwon is somehow cheating on her/is only with her because he feels sorry for her. Talk with me on this one XD Somewhat the same as above, but the one trying to get her has TRUE feelings/crush on her. Dunno how this would work out though, really.
5. Nikki has this REALLY odd habit of being a plot-director. So far, She's gotten two couples to admit their love for eachother (Either directly or indirectly), and has begun to take it upon herself to be a matchmaker. However, after each couple she 'gets together', Her heart feels heavier. The knowledge that she's not truly 'with' anybody coming to light after each success. But she feels happiness after seeing them together. Whatever is true 'happiness'?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 am
. Α Ρ Ι Θ Μ Ο Σ . T W E E . プ ロ ット .
. N U M B E R . T W O . P L O T .

User Image

Joey and his sister, Serenity Wheeler, were separated when their parents divorced when he was 10. Serenity was brought by her mother while Joey lived with his father. Joey and Tristan Taylor used to bully Yugi Muto at school. At one point Joey took a piece of Yugi's Millennium Puzzle and threw it into a canal. However when Ushio started beating up Joey and Tristan, Yugi stood up for them, saying they were his friends. Joey was inspired by how Yugi had tried to help him and came to care for Yugi. He retrieved the piece of the puzzle in the canal and gave it to Yugi's grandfather, to give to Yugi. Joey became friends with Téa Gardner through Yugi.
Joey is a bit rude, if not a bit of an a*****e. He speaks to others as if they're lower than him, and is easily riled up. However, he is very loyal to his friends and sister to the point where he would give his life for them.

1. Before Seto Kaiba is made, I would love for Jou to find a girlfriend. Someone who'll fall head-over-heels in love with him, thus confirming his straightness. After Seto gets here however, drama will unfold...
ALRIGHT so Seto's already here, but he's not around all that much. So I still want Joey to somewhat find a girlfriend because...well...He's lonely. Butyah XD;
2. Kinda along with the above, I wat someone to try and put their own leash on Jou. Try and claim him for their own > w>

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:13 am
. N O M B R E . 三 . P L A N .
. N U M B E R . T H R E E . P L O T .

User Image

Ai has no intention of ever telling anyone about her life, so don't even try.
She is, to put it simply, completely insane. Batshit psycho. A Homicidal Sociopath with Bipolar tendencies. When she shows what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since she is not genuine, neither are her promises. She never recognizes the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. She appears to be charming, yet is covertly hostile and domineering, seeing her victim as merely an instrument to be used. She may dominate and humiliate her victims.She feels entitled to certain things as "her right." Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for her to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about her own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests. A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at her core. Does not see others around her as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, she has victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and she lets nothing stand in her way. She has many verbal outbursts and gives physical punishments. She is unable to empathize with the pain of her victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them. She is not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. She is oblivious or indifferent to the devastation she causes. She does not accept blame herself, but blames others, even for acts she obviously committed.
She also likes to stab things. That bleed a lot.

1. Stabby toys. Others that she can stab, harm and mentally scar.
2. Kits for her to fawn over. She loves kits and won't harm them unless they 'deserve it'.
3. ...I suppose a mate...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:14 am
. 수 . C U A T R O . P E R C E E L .
. N U M B E R . F O U R . P L O T .

User Image

Tai's history has yet to be revealed.
She thinks herself to be evil, but not the type of evil you would think of. She's more passive-aggressive than anything. She has a strong love for tea and has the ability to literally roll out a tea party wherever she wants, whenever she wants.
She's usually very calm, extremely level-headed, and polite. But at times she gets a bit hyperactive.

1. FRIENDS! Lots of friends for her to have tea parites with 8'3
2. ....A...Mate?

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:15 am
. N I C H T . В Ы С О К О . Π Ρ Ο Τ Ε Ρ Α Ι Ο Τ Η Τ Α .
. N O T . H I G H . P R I O R I T Y .
Please feel free to still offer though :3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:39 am
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGERPLOTS?

I'd like to plot with...: Song~<3
I'm offering up...: Sparkling Sherbert
This is what i have in mind...: Mates or good friends. o wo Nothing really big in mind...
I am hoping for this end result...Eh... It's up to you, really... < < > > I mean, he goes more for men... *looks at Aito and ist keeled*  

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:54 am
♪ ♫ ♪

*Thwaps* Yer supposed to wait till im done puttin up ideas > w>

...We shall see~<3

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:48 am
xD You said posting allowed. > w> So, i snagged the possibility while i could, luff~<3  

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:57 pm
♪ ♫ ♪

I did, I did. *nodnod*

SO. We can see how they act |D~

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 pm
User ImageI CAN HAS CHEEZBURGERPLOTS?User Image

I'd like to plot with...: Song
I'm offering up...: Skylar
This is what I have in mind...: > 3> River R Uncreative. But they would be adorable together, and Skylar's sort of a prince charming. Sorta. Not really. He's lazy. l3 And adorable. And a hippie. A lazy childish hippie.
I am hoping for this end result... Err yeah, life mates and mebe a breeding. N' stuff.

River of Sand

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:30 pm
♪ ♫ ♪

Holy crap River's a Ninja O 3o *pokepokepoke*

We shall see! >8O RP's and stuff needed. *nod*

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 am
I DONT HAVE ANY EXACT PLOTS.
Just future ideas.
I thought it'd be funny if I got Hangeng or Heechul in here and flung him at Siwon... like. Nikki's plot but reversed. Instead of someone coming between them for Nikki, someone would be coming between them for Siwon XD
....That seems like a very Heechul motive... XDD

Lmao and then get someone adorable like Ryeowook or Sungmin or something to come pick up Nikki's pieces. xDD<33  

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:19 pm
Nikki: >8| *Anger Noises*

*Stuffs selfher in a box*

You're incredibly mean to meher, you know that right? >8|