Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Do you think your childhood was tough? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SWEET COPY PASTA, BRO.
  I DON'T EVEN LURK 4CHAN, SO IT'S PROBABLY OLD.
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 am
My mom practically kicked my a** out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad.

My only friend till I was 10 was the f*****t p***k next door who was always beating the s**t out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth s**t. Its not even like I had a choice, the town ******** had something like 9 people living in it, I s**t you not.

That's not even the worst of it!

My entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:25 am
I got pregnant at 5 and was raped by my own child.  

Orphie

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:26 am
My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nympho. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

Yep, those were my friends...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 am
Orphie
I got pregnant at 5 and was raped by my own child.

xD That's terrible.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:27 am
That was all awful on it's own, but dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were ******** creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the ******** up.

Like I said I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:44 am
Yeah, it was a real shitfest. (None of you see to care, so I'm just gonna finish my monologue)

The only thing that kept me going was my dream... Do you know what my dream was?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:46 am
Raping your mother? Because that's what you did.

crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 am
No...

I wanted to be...

THE VERY BEST, LIKE NOONE EVER WAS!
TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL QUEST!
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE!

I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND!
SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE!
TEACH POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND...
THE POWER THAT'S INSIIIIDE!

POKEMON!
GOTTA CATCH 'EM--IT'S YOU AND ME!
I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY!

POKEMON!

OH YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND--IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND!

POKEMON
A HEART SO TRUE!
OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH!

YOU TEACH ME AND I'LL TEACH YOU!
POKEMOOOOOOOOON!

GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!
GOTTA CATCH'EM AAAAALL!

POKEMON!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 am
XD I love you, Kegan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 am
Oh my god. rofl I knew you obviously weren't telling the truth, but when I saw the Pokemon theme and realized that's the childhood of Ash I nearly fell off my seat. xd  

Super Cheesio

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:57 am
I saw this
Quote:
So you think you had a hard childhood? Well screw you, it's got nothing on mine.

My mom practically kicked my a** out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the f*****t p***k next door who was always beating the s**t out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth s**t. Its not even like I had a choice, the town ******** had something like 9 people living in it, I s**t you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want me.

You think that’s the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nympho. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were ******** creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the ******** up.
Like I said I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a Pokemon master.
and took some artistic license in modifying it for a post by post retelling.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:58 am
rofl
This is hilarious.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:00 am
[Kegan]
I saw this
Quote:
So you think you had a hard childhood? Well screw you, it's got nothing on mine.

My mom practically kicked my a** out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the f*****t p***k next door who was always beating the s**t out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth s**t. Its not even like I had a choice, the town ******** had something like 9 people living in it, I s**t you not. My entire adolescence was just moving around from place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want me.

You think that’s the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nympho. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were ******** creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the ******** up.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a Pokemon master.
and took some artistic license in modifying it for a post by post retelling.
I've seen that before, but I had completely forgotten about it. That was pretty funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:05 am
xD Oh god Kegan that was awesome.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

StormDawn

3,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am
******** rights.
I so should have caught on.