20%  [ 2 ]
sechzehn
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:31 am
I can't find it in the Social Room. >.>

And when I go into history and try to open a page of the spam can from it, Gaia says I'm not authorised to view it, which means one of the mods probably moved it to Mod's Discussion.

So... Why? >>

I almost didn't make a thread about this, seeing as it's happened before, but this time I've seen no reasoning behind it when searching the threads here so the mod either did it because of something in the can or because they felt like it. I just wanna know why it's gone. >.>;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:36 am
Terara Drakon

And when I go into history and try to open a page of the spam can from it, Gaia says I'm not authorised to view it, which means one of the mods probably moved it to Mod's Discussion.

So... Why? >>

I almost didn't make a thread about this, seeing as it's happened before, but this time I've seen no reasoning behind it when searching the threads here so the mod either did it because of something in the can or because they felt like it. I just wanna know why it's gone. >.>;

Most likely they wanted the 20,000 GET.
(its the 10,000 all over again... I was also wondering this though :p)  

Cattra Nightblade

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 am
Cattra Nightblade
Terara Drakon

So... Why? >>

Oh, right.

I had forgotten all about that... <.<;

Didn't they do this for 777 too? Or at least something similar, I can't remember...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:49 am
Hm. Curious...Very curious. All signs point to 2012...I mean the mods. Anyway, it doesn't really affect me. I never really went there. Last time I did I was ridiculed. Anyway, they should out it back just for you guys. You use it more that I do.  

ecopper12

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 am
Eh... I'll live without the spam can for awhile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:04 am
Regulust
Eh... I'll live without the spam can for awhile.

Do not say such high heresy

Terara Drakon
Cattra Nightblade
Terara Drakon

So... Why? >>

Oh, right.

I had forgotten all about that... <.<;

Didn't they do this for 777 too? Or at least something similar, I can't remember...

yes
ecopper12
Hm. Curious...Very curious. All signs point to 2012...I mean the mods. Anyway, it doesn't really affect me. I never really went there. Last time I did I was ridiculed. Anyway, they should out it back just for you guys. You use it more that I do.

Cattra Nightblade

Orphie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:46 am
Eh. It's not like it doesn't happen EVERY TIME the can gets to a special number.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 am
Orphie
Eh. It's not like it doesn't happen EVERY TIME the can gets to a special number.

And then there are a few SPAM CAN 2: THE COOLER CAN threads as if they REALLY thought it was gone. >_>  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 am
Maybe now we'll have a day or two of actually talking about Nintendo.

...Nah.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 am
SlR PRlZE
Orphie

And then there are a few SPAM CAN 2: THE COOLER CAN threads as if they REALLY thought it was gone. >_>
And then those get locked and there's a SPAM CAN THE THIRD thread, which is more annoying than anything.  

Orphie

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:35 am
I'm almost disappointed at the lack of "raeg" threads and spam can spinoffs.

ALMOST.

Don't get any ******** ideas, ********.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 am
It annoys me how the span can is named "SPAM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN."
Seriously.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 am
in the meantime I'll use this as the spam can and say that L4D2 Demo is out with multiplayer. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:22 am
SlR PRlZE
Orphie

Yup, that's my job. SPAM CAN 4 time!  

Super Cheesio

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:05 am
Orphie
It doesn't. wink

Nomega
Maybe now we'll have a day or two of actually talking about Nintendo.
Dingdingding!

Nomega
It annoys me how the span can is named "SPAM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN."
Seriously.
Q.Q  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items