Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Seiya? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MinTako

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:07 am
So I just finished watching Sailor Moon Stars again and it just made me curious. Am I the only one who wished she had ended up with Seiya? I mean, I couldnt ever imagine her leaving Mamoru xD And I really like Chibi Usa but I've never really liked Mamoru. He's just so boring and unromantic if you ask me ;x So I was really happy when he vanised in Stars and then with all that happens between Seiya and Usagi I just think they look so much cuter together x3 And I know Seiya's a girl but still D: Am I just a sucker for those hopeless romances?

Tl;dr - Seiya anyone?XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:14 am
I vote for Mamoru. I didn't like Seiya trying to steal Serena. rofl  

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm
I do like the Seiya and Usagi pairing better he really cared for her and I hate Chibiusa she ruined Supers anime so i wish they woulda got together and Mamoru stayed dead  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 am
I love the SeiyaxUsagi pairing, for pretty much the same reasons you've stated. Although Chibi-Usa is one of my favourite characters, I think Usagi would've been better off with Seiya, because unlike Mamoru, Seiya actually shows her feelings towards Usagi, and she shows that she actually wants to be with her, unlike Mamoru, who acts like he has to put up with Usagi's childish personality all the time rolleyes  

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

MinTako

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:02 am
Ketsueki Einjeru
I love the SeiyaxUsagi pairing, for pretty much the same reasons you've stated. Although Chibi-Usa is one of my favourite characters, I think Usagi would've been better off with Seiya, because unlike Mamoru, Seiya actually shows her feelings towards Usagi, and she shows that she actually wants to be with her, unlike Mamoru, who acts like he has to put up with Usagi's childish personality all the time rolleyes
Glad to know i'm not the only one XD Just always seem to find most love Mamoru, but I think it has a lot to do that I just love those sweet kinda guys x3 Mamoru does always act like he has to babysit her and for example in the first movie in the begining when they're about to kiss he just walks off so her friends can tease her. And sure its okay to do it playfully but he totally just walks off and ignores them. So its mean but, yeah I wished Mamoru had stayed dead too >3>  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:58 pm
ther both good for her  

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I-Lovely Maiden-I

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm
mary the mermaid
there both good for her

but Mamoru ,He's just so boring and unromantic
and Seiya she really cared for her and Seiya actually shows her feelings towards Usagi, and she shows that she actually wants to be with her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm
seiya  

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Tobira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Eeeeeeeeeeh, I personally love the idea of Seiya x Usagi, partly because I really dislike anime!Mamoru and anime!Chibiusa and that I like the idea that Usagi doesn't have to be bound by destiny and make her own choices.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 pm
Mamoru is boring but remeber, Seiya is female xD

Female + Female = no Chibiusa xD

Thats the reason why Seiya had to go wink  

Comitissa

8,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Kawaii Erin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 am
honestly, i like Mamoru. It appears as if he doesnt too much show affection towards Usagi, but I also noticed that he is more of an introverted perosn when it comes to feelings. I believe he truly does love usagi but just doesnt show very well. plus he and Usagi have 2 different personalities, Usagi being more outspoken and childish, and Mamoru being more serious and quiet. He is also much older than her, so thats why it looks weird. I dont care for seiya much. Hes kinda obnoxious... plus Seiya and Usagi could never "be" Seiya is a girl.... shes just disguised as a guy.
Doesnt anyone remember that Mamoru gave Usagi a ring?! so he obviously want to marry her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Sorry I no likey.... it just weird me out when he and his friends turn into girls..... eek gonk eek

Grinsender-Damon

mcsp09

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm
oh Seiya is so hot, when he is a guy of course, I think that he n Serena r a perfect match, he cares a lot more than Darien. I think Seiya is much more a guy than a girl, because he is only a girl when he transforms into a Sailor Scout.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm
I agree with you (Min tako) And I really liked Saiya+Usagi,but I also really like Chibi-Usa.I was so sad when Mamoru came back D:< I was REALLY sad when Usagi-chan picked Mamoru. Oh I wish Seiya came back ):  

SG Sailor Comet

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

lic-a-wish

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:17 am
i vote for seiya cause mamoru wuz boring and unromantic and seiya really showed luv for serena!!!!!! heart  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff