Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
I say chaps, there appears to be a lack of Kuzo and Wayne... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the Cult getting worse?
  Yeah. I miss the good old days
  Kinda
  Can't really tell
  Not really
  It's getting better all the time
  The joke option that everyone picks
View Results

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:05 am
You know why? Rumor has it Fish and Trenn banned him. Why? For a joke. Now it's not like me and Kuzo are the best of friends, but joke or not, this is yet another example of the mod's (Fish and Trenn mostly) douchebaggery. Me and plenty of other Culties agree that the Cult isn't as great (despite the Cult Cast) as it used to be. I may even consider quitting some time soon.

But anyway, I've gone off topic slightly. We want Kuzo (even if he is a bit of a douche) back! D:< If I'm gone for 2 days it means I got banned for making this thread...

Update: Holy mackerel! Wayne and Donke or whatever his name is aren't mods anymore! Could Wayne have been banned too?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:11 am
Super Cheesio
You know why? Rumor has it Fish and Trenn banned him. Why? For a joke. Now it's not like me and Kuzo are the best of friends, but joke or not, this is yet another example of the mod's (Fish and Trenn mostly) douchebaggery. Me and plenty of other Culties agree that the Cult isn't as great (despite the Cult Cast) as it used to be. I may even consider quitting some time soon.

But anyway, I've gone off topic slightly. We want Kuzo (even if he is a bit of a douche) back! D:< If I'm gone for 2 days it means I got banned for making this thread...

the cult was never good.  

Cattra Nightblade

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am
Super Cheesio

K. Go make a nintendo fortress now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am
The Betman
Super Cheesio

I already have. The Awesomer Nintendo Cult. Made it ages ago after a joke.  

Super Cheesio

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:18 am
Super Cheesio
The Betman
Super Cheesio

Then please, retreat there. If you want to run your own guild where no one will be banned as a joke, go for it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:20 am
The Betman
Super Cheesio
The Betman
Super Cheesio

Then please, retreat there. If you want to run your own guild where no one will be banned as a joke, go for it.
Nah, I'll stick with a guild that people post in... For now.  

Super Cheesio

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 am
The Betman
Super Cheesio
The Betman
Super Cheesio

How is that funny?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:35 am
Hmm, I didn't notice that Kuzo-related douchebaggery levels were low.

lolno

Actually I'd REALLY like to see his reaction to the whole prank. :
D  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:37 am
Awesome Tree
The Betman
Super Cheesio
The Betman
Super Cheesio

How is that funny?
i never said it was funny. I just said it's a joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:38 am
I notice the Cult is lacking a Wayne and a Denko, too. D:
Or am I late on that one? >>;  

Baby Rib

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:39 am
[Ribby]
Denko? Hasn't been around for about a year now. Wayne? He was on yesterday.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THEY'RE NOT MODS ANYMORE! scream This is worse than I thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:42 am
Harupiggy
Hmm, I didn't notice that Kuzo-related douchebaggery levels were low.

lolno

Actually I'd REALLY like to see his reaction to the whole prank. :
D
He's pissed.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am
Never mind Kuzo, WHAT ABOUT MR. BRIZZLE?!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am
Super Cheesio
[Ribby]

-Nod- That's kinda what I meant.  

Baby Rib

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:47 am
[Ribby]
Super Cheesio
[Ribby]

-Nod- That's kinda what I meant.
THIS IS MADNESS!  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas