Reply Social Room
To those who are consistantly late! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Bunns

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:05 am
Would it honestly kill you to plan your day a little bit ******** better? Honestly. I just think it's common courtesy to show up on time when you say "Yeah, I'll meet you at the mall at 7." or "Dinner is at 6. I'll pick you up! smile ".

5 or 10 minutes is fine but once it's past there and say for instance you're waiting downtown at night with the homeless people either being drunk and asking you for money or drunk and striking random conversation and telling you how sexy you are.. makes it uncomfortable. Just give me a call and say "Sorry. Something's come up and I'll be late. Go ahead without me, find some place warm to sit."

I dont know. Im just mad because just about all my friends are late for things and they're like, "sorry!". Meanwhile Im 5 minutes early and bored out of my skull.

I just feel it's really disrespectful that I go out of my way to be on time thinking that the person will be there too and then isn't. Y'know? :/

Discuss:
Late People
Other common courtesies
Being early!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 am
you should have them meet you somewhere, and hide near there, and if they are late rag on em later.

that'll show them.  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 am
There should be a watch that runs faster in the middle of the day and then as it gets closer to the end of the day runs slower, that way people will think they have to leave (early), and when they arrive to what they think is late, they'll be on time. But when they can get some time to check their watch to see if it's running fast (later in the day) it'll be on time.

The Lateman Watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:44 am
My alarm clock is set 15 minutes faster to help combat this.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am
Meta_Fish
There should be a watch that runs faster in the middle of the day and then as it gets closer to the end of the day runs slower, that way people will think they have to leave (early), and when they arrive to what they think is late, they'll be on time. But when they can get some time to check their watch to see if it's running fast (later in the day) it'll be on time.

The Lateman Watch.
ORDER NOW AND YOU'LL GET A FREE LCD BOOK LIGHT!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:55 pm
My girlfriend and her family have no sense of time, either.
It's obnoxious.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:41 pm
My friends are the exact same way.

"Hey, I'll be there in five minutes." Thirty minutes later and they're still not at my house. And the one who is the worst about it lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME. REALLY. D<  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:57 pm
I can't remember the last time I was late to something. At least, something I could have avoided being late to.

My sister, on the other hand, is ALWAYS LATE TO EVERYTHING AND SHE ALWAYS MAKES ME BE LATE TO STUFF. SHE IS PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY REASON I AM LATE TO THINGS EVER.

IT'S VERY ANNOYING.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Le Chapeau

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 pm
I saw this thread and immediately thought of periods
If you're consistently late for your period, you're probably getting it right on time. :B

But yeah, my mom is like that. I'm usually late to school in the morning because I wake up late though xP
Laaaaaaate.

Also, do we spoon feed in the cult now? i thought this was only a GCD thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm
I guess i'm one of those.
You'll have to add 2 hours for me because that's usually how late i am.
And definitly do not make me aware of those added hours, or you'll have to count another 2 hours on top of that.  

Vaettur

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm
Orphie
My friends are the exact same way.

"Hey, I'll be there in five minutes." Thirty minutes later and they're still not at my house. And the one who is the worst about it lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO ME. REALLY. D<
If they're right next door, I say just go over, smack them, then go back to your house and continue waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:03 pm
My mom is the ******** champion of wasting time.  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:20 pm
Waynebrizzle
My mom is the ******** champion of wasting time.
I can attest to that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:25 am
OMG People understand... @______@  

Miss Bunns

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:13 am
I don't drive and it really pisses me off when I have to wait for somebody to come and pick me up because they are like "Well don't walk I don't want you to have to do that." Then I wait for them, they never show up, and I get there late because I am forced to walk anyway. Why the ******** does it matter so much that I am walking? I am a human being, WE HAVE a** MUSCLES SPECIFICALLY FOR LONG DISTANCE WALKING.  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff