Reply The French Guild
Come here to teach or learn french! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

awsome8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:43 pm
Hello! Do any of you want to teach french or learn french?
If you want to teach it, just type in french words and sentences and then their meanings. Then people like me who are just learning will be able to know more, and maybe start talking in french! If you want to learn french, just request specifically EXACTLY what you want to know, and people should give direct answers. If your not looking for anything inperticular, then just look around for different meanings, maybe write them down, and ask questions! Happy learning!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:48 pm
I would like to know how to say [and type!]
these 2 things in french.
1. Hello! How are you guys doing? I wanted to let you know that I joined the french guild! I recommend it for you to join, if you want to learn french!
Its really fun!
2. Hi. Does anyone know who the painter Vermeer is? If so, please say so! I love his paintings! You know, some people think he didn't really paint some of them. Its fun to look up the mystery online!  

awsome8

awsome8

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm
I just want to know some basic french.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 pm
I know a bunch of French but I'm probably not qualified to teach... I knida wanna learn French l33t speak, and I only know that "pk" is "pourquoi" and that french people use "s" in ca va sometimes.  

Ayame-Yukari

anyael

Newbie Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:31 am
awsome8
1. Hello! How are you guys doing? I wanted to let you know that I joined the french guild! I recommend it for you to join, if you want to learn french!
Its really fun!

Bonjour, comment allez vous les gens? je voulais vous dire que j'ai rejoins une guild française. Je vous recommande de nous joindre, si vous voulez apprendre le français ! C'est vraiment sympa !

Quote:

2. Hi. Does anyone know who the painter Vermeer is? If so, please say so! I love his paintings! You know, some people think he didn't really paint some of them. Its fun to look up the mystery online!

Salut, quelqu'un connait-il le peintre Vermeer? Si c'est le cas, dites le! J'aime ses peintures! Vous savez certaines personnes pensent qu'il n'a pas vraiment peint certaines de ses toiles. C'est marrant de chercher le mystère en ligne  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:55 pm
Thank you! Plz come back to help some other people to!  

awsome8

awsome8

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:00 pm
Anyone want to know some words and phrases in french? Here they are!
Je' Mapplle: My name is
frances: french
Bonjur! hello
Ferme la bush!: shut up
Au revoir!: bye!
J'taine: I love you! heart

If you want to know some more basic french, just say, "awsome8, i would like to know some more words and phrases in french" So i know that you want me to tell you them. Ok, bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm
awsome8
Bonjur! hello

If you want to know some more basic french, just say, "awsome8, i would like to know some more words and phrases in french" So i know that you want me to tell you them. Ok, bye!

I think it's Ferme le bousche.  

cocorayj

TrustMeImFalling

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:19 pm
I know french but Idk if I should teach it because it is the MOST solid and I wouldn't want to make a mistake or anything. But a good way to practice and learn is on www.freerice.com (change subject to french)

Or if you are too lazy, Just click Here!

Every answer you get right donates 10 grains of rice to hungry families around the world too! Have fun its for a good cause and it really helps you learn [Other subjects are provided including math, Language Arts, Science, etc.]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 am
just a few mistake
awsome8
Je m'appelle: My name is
France /français: french
Bonjour! hello
Ferme ta bouche!: shut up
je t'aime: I love you! heart

anyael

Newbie Friend

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:32 pm
bonjour je parle on francais good day i speak french.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:43 pm
cocorayj
awsome8
Bonjur! hello

I think it's Ferme le bousche.

Je m'appelle -> my name is
français -> french
Bonjour -> hello / good morning
Bonsoir -> hello / good evening

It's ferme la bouche (no "S") but we use "ferme la!", less long or "ta gueule" much more vulgar

Au revoir -> Bye
A toute (short for : à toute à l'heure) which means "see you later"
Je t'aime -> I love you  

Ashys

Ashys

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:49 pm
anyael
awsome8
Its really fun!

Bonjour, comment allez vous les gens? je voulais vous dire que j'ai rejoins une guild française. Je vous recommande de nous joindre, si vous voulez apprendre le français ! C'est vraiment sympa !

Quote:

Salut, quelqu'un connait-il le peintre Vermeer? Si c'est le cas, dites le! J'aime ses peintures! Vous savez certaines personnes pensent qu'il n'a pas vraiment peint certaines de ses toiles. C'est marrant de chercher le mystère en ligne

For the first sentence I'd probably use this :

-> Bonjour, comment allez-vous ? Je voudrais vous annoncer que j'ai rejoint une guilde française. Je vous invite à nous rejoindre, si vous désirerez apprendre le français! L'ambiance est géniale! (--> formal way of saying)

--> Bonjour, ça va? Je veux te dire que j'ai rejoint une guilde française. Je t'invite à venir nous rejoindre, si tu veux progresser en français! C'est top! (--> everyday way of saying)

Sky  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 pm
Actually, it's Fermez la bouche. I'm in french I. ninja  

Micky-girl15

Silv the Angel

Sexy Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:49 pm
C'est un scince I' de grande idée ; m apprenant toujours le français. exclaim  
The French Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff