Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
[UPDATED] Tales of Vesperia coming to Wii... not really. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 pm
http://kotaku.com/5399112/tales-of-vesperia-is-wii-bound

Quote:
"Tales of Vesperia is coming out on one thing after another: Xbox 360, then PS3, and now upcoming, goes on sale even on the Wii. More shortly, the feature film anime version is also opening in theaters (But, I, I'm not in it...), and after that, there's also a CD.

That'd be cool. Wii owners should get a chance to play the best Tales game so far.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3176841  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:46 pm
That'd be cool.  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 am
It would be cool, but think, what are the chances of it coming to wii in north america. I know I always say this about tales games but think about it.

No tales game has come here on more then one console. even vesperia is still a 360 exlusive here. I got very excited when i heard it was coming to PS3, but of course, I should have known it wouldn't come here. sad

But if they miraculously bring it to the wii here, that would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 am
That would be cool. I loved Vesperia.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Destheren

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:27 pm
-sigh- and see how much less of a game it is? I wouldn't get it for wii for the same reason I won't get Modern Warfare for Wii.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm
Destheren
-sigh- and see how much less of a game it is? I wouldn't get it for wii for the same reason I won't get Modern Warfare for Wii.
But it's a jrpg. It relied very little on the system's power. Graphically it's so stylized that I doubt there would be much of a difference.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Destheren

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Destheren
But it's a jrpg. It relied very little on the system's power. Graphically it's so stylized that I doubt there would be much of a difference.
Don't mind me, I have no idea how that works.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:41 pm
I bet he's confusing it with Graces. That may mean...Duke as a cameo in Graces. Ooh.

Still, I hope that rumor is true.

(Nice news nanoja.)  

Delta Machine

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 pm
Destheren
Trenn Flashkill
Destheren
Don't mind me, I have no idea how that works.

I agree about Modern Warfare, though. I'd rather play that on the PS3 than the Wii. With it being a more realistic looking game, I'd rather get higher res visuals. The weaker controls is a fair trade off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Hm, well Phantasia was good, as was Symphonia first and second...

I'd be more than willing to give this one a try.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:15 pm
You people's optimisim does almost give me some hope with this series sometimes though, I just think "everybody here seems to believe it, so maybe it actually will" but then i check japanese realese dates, and various sites for news of NA release, but don't find it.... and it never comes out here.... So I never get my hopes up anymore, I am almost always disapointed. sad And there is also that thing I said before about them NEVER giving us the same game on multiple consoles. they port tales games all the time in japan, but never here.

But this is just a rumer anyway, there is no official news of this game even coming to japan for wii yet, let alone here.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:32 pm
Hmm it would be nice if ToV came to the wii though I already got a PS3 for that release which I'm pretty sure may come to N.A. but if it comes to the wii and also have added stuff that's different from the PS3 version I'll defentily get both. But more over I need to find out more of Tales of Grace and see if they will bring that down here T^T  

SkyPersona

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm
SkyPersona
Hmm it would be nice if ToV came to the wii though I already got a PS3 for that release which I'm pretty sure may come to N.A. but if it comes to the wii and also have added stuff that's different from the PS3 version I'll defentily get both. But more over I need to find out more of Tales of Grace and see if they will bring that down here T^T
Tales of vesperia is already out for PS3 in japan, if it's coming here, a release date would be anounced, and unfortanately, there isn't.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:29 pm
Tales of Graces is what he meant.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sheik_6669

Interesting Gaian

3,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:45 am
What is the story line like?