Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
A typical anti-atheist site. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuzzBall 005

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:31 pm
I was lurking around the internet when I came across the pluthera...plothera? of anti-atheist sites...I thought I would share the best site that made me think that if this is the best... then religion has about 2 years left.

http://www.truechristian.com/atheists.html  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:52 pm
What. The. ********. is wrong with these people?
I especially love the blatant idiocy of the last sentence on that page.
"Jesus WASN'T Italian or French or British or Thai or a Metrosexual, NO He was American. THAT'S WHY AMERICA IS UNDER GOD!!!"
Hasn't it been agreed upon that if he was real, then he was from the Israel area? Dumbasses.  

The Emoholic

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:55 pm
The Emoholic
What. The. ********. is wrong with these people?
I especially love the blatant idiocy of the last sentence on that page.
"Jesus WASN'T Italian or French or British or Thai or a Metrosexual, NO He was American. THAT'S WHY AMERICA IS UNDER GOD!!!"
Hasn't it been agreed upon that if he was real, then he was from the Israel area? Dumbasses.
o.o I love your avatar!

Oh, on topic though:
I can't tell whether or not the site is satire... XD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 am
we are demons? XD
is the site a joke, or are they serious?  

Esanx

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:41 am
I'm pretty much 100% sure that this is just a joke site. It's pretty obvious with things like:

Quote:
GOD HATES ATHEISTS WITH ALL HIS LOVE!

Quote:
(If you hate God, he will KILL YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Quote:
Back in the day we would hang them, set them on fire, poison them, enslave them, or just FORCE them to convert by threatening to kill their young. We do all of this in Love. We are Christians, and Love is our main goal.

Sounds to me like it was written by someone who was fed up with the attitude and illogical arguments a lot of atheists are met with.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 am
It's a joke. Damn funny, though.  

Lethkhar

In Search of a Dream

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:06 am
Wow.
If this isn't a joke site I don't know whether I should laugh or send an angry email telling to fix up the grammar.

But since it looks like a joke, I'll laugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:17 am
Pixel Mine
I'm pretty much 100% sure that this is just a joke site. It's pretty obvious with things like:

Quote:
GOD HATES ATHEISTS WITH ALL HIS LOVE!

Quote:
(If you hate God, he will KILL YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)

Quote:
Back in the day we would hang them, set them on fire, poison them, enslave them, or just FORCE them to convert by threatening to kill their young. We do all of this in Love. We are Christians, and Love is our main goal.

Sounds to me like it was written by someone who was fed up with the attitude and illogical arguments a lot of atheists are met with.

yeah, i think its a joke too  

dl1371

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:10 am
It better be a ******** joke, for the sake of the common christian's image.

"JESUS IS AMERICAN" ******** awesome, though.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 am
such ignorance and bigotry!

Quote:
1.) Myth: Atheists have no belief in the Christian God or any of the false god of the other religions. It has nothing to do with hate.

Reality: Everyone including atheists know the Christian god, God is real. We know he is real since we call him God with a capital "G" -- that proves it right there. The more than 2,500 accounted for "gods" are all made up to attempt to draw Christians away from the one True god, God. All these non-Christians hate Christians, as well as God.

Uh I'm pretty sure that myth is correct since atheists don't believe in God/gods

Quote:

2.) Myth: Atheists are very socially conscious and strive for humans to live in peace.

Reality: Atheists are all anarchist who hate everything and everyone. All atheists are out to forcibly remove God from the world and take Him out of the History of His Earth.

I AM definetly NOT an anarchist!!!!

Quote:

3.) Myth: On average atheists have higher IQs.

Reality: They are demons, meaning they are slaves to Satan. Since of this they don't think so thus have an IQ of 0.

I am definetly not a DEMON!
An Satan is a pretty smart creature (if he's real)

Quote:

3.) Myth: Atheists can live high moral lives. They can raise wonderful children, help the needy, provide food and shelter for the poor. They love to help humans since they don't believe in a god, so they instead turn to humanity for love and compassion.

Reality: Atheists live highly sinful lives and fill our state prisons. It's no wonder that 100% of our prisons our full of atheists. Any atheist who claims to be good is trying to act good to draw people to their religion. They will try to enter organizations to help the needy but rightfully will be turned down since everyone knows atheists are hateful and filthy bigots. When atheists start organizations for the needy us True Christians come along and dismember, and destroy their idolaterous buildings. These atheists enforce the Religion of Evolutionism onto these needy people before they give them food, demanding that they confess their alliegance to Satan. What kind of sick moran leaves a needy person in a cold like that with no solid help?

Ironically who is being the filthy bigots here.

Quote:

4.) Myth: Atheists are people to.

Reality: THEY ARE EVIL DEMONS! WRATHFUL AND HATEFUL ****** LOVERS!

GRR!

Quote:

5.) Myth: Atheists believe in Logic and Reason.

Reality: Firstly, I don't like how atheists use those words. They capitalize Logic and Reason since that's the lies they worship. We use God and Truth since they are things we posses and we prove this by using capital letters. Atheists who do the same thing are mocking Christianity.

I don't worship Logic and Reason.

^ THIS GUY IS PLAIN STUPID!  

LimeIzMyFaveColor

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 am
User Image

A joke or not, it got me LOL.

Jesus is a Jew *gasp*

xDD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:04 pm
if this is a satire it's a creepy one and very hateful.

"and i can point out all those laws he said barring atheists from political jobs aren't in effect thanks to the 1st amendment's freedom of religion and the bit about there cannot be one dominant religion".  

Dark Lord Erebus

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 pm
=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=
User Image

A joke or not, it got me LOL.

Jesus is a Jew *gasp*

xDD

User Image

Now that's one great trolling tecnique.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:46 pm
Woow.
Quote:
It's no wonder that 100% of our prisons our full of atheists

and that's why most of them are Christian?
Quote:
What kind of sick moran leaves a needy person in a cold like that with no solid help?

Well they fail, they can't even spell moron right. And I would want to help the person as long as THEY weren't shoving their religion down my throat.

And Jesus was Jewish and a Middle-Eastern person.  

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

IVIalice

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:53 pm
It's just satire guys so stop bashing it..  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff