Reply Halloween '09 (SIN/BOO)
WE LOST?!?!?!?! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chazoo123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:15 pm
What is up with our so called, "consolation prize"? It sucks worst than that Twilight skin thing!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:20 pm
Yeah... we got uber screwed.  

Arturus2

Luffs Greed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:29 pm
EHHHHHHHHHHHH exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 pm
I spent over 6k to do those missons and sacerfice my self to do it again and we get crappy skin?! I was really comited to this and then S.I.N comes out of no where and just owns us!! THROW US A BONE GAIA! WE TRIED!  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:22 pm
It was pretty stupid. We didn't even get to get taken over by S.I.N, everything has simply gone back to normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Hey everyone calm down...You know we had the best cookies...*stifles a sob*  

Intoxicating Joker

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:30 pm
idc about your cookies!...>_> we have cupcakes...anyway! Yeah, nothing happened at all...i was hoping for like maybe and evil background or like the towns being all creepy at lest but nooo =-=  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:45 pm
The skin B.O.O. got could have been better. Who wants to be a potato person?  

Bat Lash_x

Intoxicating Joker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:46 pm
J0HN SMITH
The skin B.O.O. got could have been better. Who wants to be a potato person?

...Well maybe a farmer...But other than that.....No one... eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 pm
Geez, as a game designer this event was a complete waste even for the gaia staff

we invested so much time and effort for a stupid potato skin and useless items? the best this event was for was creating more guilds/teams and handing out masses of worthless items
unless they have an upcoming use for all these worms...

srsly though, even by amateur game design standards the war was a complete waste of time and resources, not to mention bandwidth ._.

the only good thing I see from it is the new costume stuff like O Rightoues One and the cult garbs but that's not terribly special, they could've released that just as easily without a huge pointless war that froze up half the site...
at the very least they should have changed the site according to the winner of the battle, the skins were a terrible prize choice >_>  

IceFlame1019

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:05 am
Sorry for saying this but I think you are angry only because we've lost. If we won you would all say that this event was really cool and the items are gorgeus.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:55 am
well i didn't say i didn't like the event...just want my money and time back i wasted >_>  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FragileHeart19

Friendly Guildsman

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:14 am
I would like to get my regular skin back, dumb potatoverseer...ugh. I was all happy then my dreams were crushed. Lame-o event. I think it was kinda lame, and would think that even if we had won. My first gaia halloween event = uberfail.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 am
yeah being a potato is ugh >.< I hate the skin i was like what the crap.
It was retarted though, i thought they were gonna decorate towns or something like that also.
I only wasted like 300g on the event, i just spent more time getting the amounts of stuff for the bigger exp points.  

-MaliciousMinty-

Quotable Genius

Lady_Meeko123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:02 am
Hey, that potato skin can be cute if done correctly :p I know I know.. Well I think if we were the winners and sin lost we would be happy and applauding the event. I say we let them enjoy their victory and not be sore losers smile (we'll get them next time :3)  
Halloween '09 (SIN/BOO)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff