Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Past Contest/Events/Games
Thanksgiving Avatar Contest! ^^ (Open for Voting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you vote for? ^^
Abaddon-sama
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
InuYasha so Rulez
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Lil sofia23
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Fuzzzzz
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
suenya92
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
DeathsMercy
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:36 pm
Welcome!!! ^_^ This month since its November has Thanksgiving so I thought, why not a contest involving Thanksgiving themed avis? Anyway....heh...the avatar could be anything relating to the month of November. Weather it be historical like Pilgrim or Indian or just what you like and if you wish you may also include a description with it if it symbolizes something you are thankful for. The contest opens now and will go till November 24th that gives people about 2 weeks to enter their avatars. Contestants may use www.tektek.org to create their avis and send them to me in PM with the subject saying "Avatar for Thanksgiving Contest" so I know what it is or you can post them up here as I know for some that's just simpler than sending a PM just be warned that if I check not in time I might not count your avi. Anyway! Onto the prizes! YAY! -jumps up and down excited-

(P.S. Voting starts now so it will end on December 10)

PRIZES!
1st: Autumn Wings
2nd: Autumn Glory
3rd: Turkey Dinner
Rest who take part will receive 500 gold for participating ^^

SO! EVERYONE! On your marks.......Get set.......-holds up race gun, looking around before firing and plugging one ear- GO! -gun fires off singling the contest has begun-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:49 pm
CONTESTANTS!!! ^^

1.) Abaddon-sama
User Image

2.) InuYasha so Rulez
User Image

3.) Lil sofia23
User Image

4.) Fuzzzzz
User Image

5.) suenya92
User Image

6.) DeathsMercy
User Image

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:03 pm
More entree?  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:48 pm
Yay! We got 3 people! ^^ Anyone wanna enter? Make it more interesting? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Anyone else?  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 am
Yay! Come on! More! Let's make it a big competition! -cheers-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:45 pm
Yay! 5 people! YAY! -jumps up and down happy- We're getting a great lineup of contestants! -laughs- I'm so excited! -jumping hyper-  

Crew

Teh ZWOOTS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:59 pm
Now we just need to get people to vote. Can I try "my way" *holds up baseball bat*?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm
rotflmaool
Now we just need to get people to vote. Can I try "my way" *holds up baseball bat*?

No I'm afraid not. That would be bad and we don't want people scared of us ^^ -hugs tightly, taking away the baseball bat and throws it away- No physical violence to get whatever you or anyone else wants. Got it? -waves finger in your face-  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:40 pm
Come on people! you have till Next Tuesday to enter! Come on! I know we got more alive people out there than this! -starts running around knocking on people's computer screens-  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:24 pm
More people! More people! -cheers-  

Crew

Teh ZWOOTS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 am
*picks baseball bat back up and slams a random person in the face with it* I will be violent if I want to be! >=(  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 pm
rotflmaool
*picks baseball bat back up and slams a random person in the face with it* I will be violent if I want to be! >=(

-takes the bat and breaks it and points off to a corner- Go take a time out now young man. -firmly says pointing to a corner- you go stand in that corner and think about what you done then you will write an apology letter to this poor person you hit.  

Crew

Teh ZWOOTS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:02 pm
rotflmaool

-takes the bat and breaks it and points off to a corner- Go take a time out now young man. -firmly says pointing to a corner- you go stand in that corner and think about what you done then you will write an apology letter to this poor person you hit.

*hits you in the face with a baseball bat then runs away screaming "FREEDOM!!!!"*  
Past Contest/Events/Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff