Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Gladiator Arena
Monthly Battle! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like it?
  Yes! Awesome!
  No! Sucks!
View Results

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:57 pm
Here ye, here ye! All hail the rulers of the guild!
Queen Alurin! Queen Phoenix! King Death!
User Image
Each month we shall hold a contest of strength! 6 members may come to do battle in this area!
Each shall be paired with an opponent! Three battles take part then two and the winner will win 2,000 gold!
The rest shall receive 100 gold as a consolation prize! Who be willing and brave enough to take upon this challenge?!
Any be brave enough to come and do battle? Come! And fight to win yourself 2,000 gold!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 pm
Rules!

1.) You cannot put in any move that means Instant Death! That is cheating and will be counted as God Modding and that is illegal!

2.) You must let your opponent post after you! You cannot post before they reply!

3.) You can take part in it if you will keep up to it regularly to keep the fight moving as this will take part each month! If we have time we might do it twice a month but that depends how long the first battle takes!

4.) You must be respectful! If you are hit with a blade or disarmed you cannot put that you regain a blade! This is blade to blade or hand to hand. No powers allowed!

5.) You cannot kill a person in this! You may injure them but not kill them! We want to keep our contestants alive to fight another day!

6.) If you wish to partake then give us your name and information and type of blade you would like to use! The order will be selected randomly once we have 6 people! If we have not 6 people and only 1 then that 1 wins the 2k automatically!

7.) No cursing! Cursing will not be tolerated!

8.) Battles will be fought in the style of role play combat! Meaning you post the action you do and how you move! If you cannot do this then do your best!

9.) Follow the rules and all will go fine! You must allow others to have a chance to counter if they can if they type a faulty move then you may put that you have struck them if you wish but I repeat once more....YOU DO NOT KILL HERE IN THIS TOPIC! If you wish to kill make another topic for you to slaughter those who wish you to slaughter them or you to get slaughtered.

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm
I shall bet my life on this!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:25 pm
Participates!

1.) Abaddon sama
Height : 6ft
Weight: Umm.........like 108 kg? something like that
I will take two Chinese broad swords to battle!

2.) Name: Suenya
Height: 5' 3"
weight: ...uhh.. idk 100lbs maybe
i'll use a samurai sword with a long chain coming off the hilt. (you know, if I'm allowed to have that lol)

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Abaddon sama
I will take two chinesebroadswoards to battle!
Is that all i need? >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:36 pm
Abaddon-sama
Abaddon sama
Is that all i need? >.>

Yup! That works ^^  

Crew

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 pm
Alurin walks up and sits on a throne that sat up above the arena with two other seats one on each side as she sighed. "Will any join and bring us entertainment? Come on, there's a 2,000 gold prize! Easy gold!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:00 am
i'm not so good at role-playing but this sounds fun smile
are we suppose to make up a person to fight or something?  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:51 am
Yup post up information like Abaddon did and say you wish to enter if you want. It's simple. If you need to practice then head over to the practice area created by conigwolf and I or someone will help you out there in learning the basics of rp fighting. Also please remember to read the rules ^^ thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:56 pm
Yup post up information like Abaddon did and say you wish to enter if you want. It's simple. If you need to practice then head over to the practice area created by conigwolf and I or someone will help you out there in learning the basics of rp fighting. Also please remember to read the rules ^^ thanks

do you have to be like human or are you allowed to do stuff like fly or run really fast or... idk breath under water? stuff like that?  

suenya92

Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:02 pm
You could but would be against things but since no water in the arena then that might not work for breathing underwater. Don't have to be full human but it would make it more fair perhaps but you can't put like you have invincible skin or are immortal. Can't do that. It's cheating. You could have like wings so I suppose flying is okay but you can't do the entire battle in the air unless your enemy also can fly. If they can't then you cannot stay all match in the air must spend mostly all of it on the ground so its fair. Okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:47 pm
Abaddon-sama
Abaddon sama
Is that all i need? >.>

Damn!He's heavy. xd  

X PhoenixPrincess X
Vice Captain

Teh ZWOOTS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Are we allowed to make bets?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:36 pm
rotflmaool
Are we allowed to make bets?

um no. Not inside the arena. I would prefer no betting or gambling please