Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
religon makes you priveleged? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dl1371

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:07 pm
so i was in the car with my friend and he asked his mom,"hey, shouldnt David not be allowed to have that name because he doesnt believe in god, and David was a name in the bible?"
wtf, does believing in god make you priveleged?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:23 pm
He's an idiot. Simple as that.  

The Emoholic

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:22 pm
rofl

Yeah, and anyone named "Harry" shouldn't be allowed to have that name if they don't believe in the Chamber of Secrets.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:38 pm
You should approach him tomorrow and say, "I gave it some thought, and you are right. David is my Christian name. I am no longer David. I am now: MoonFlower."

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 pm
brainnsoup
You should approach him tomorrow and say, "I gave it some thought, and you are right. David is my Christian name. I am no longer David. I am now: MoonFlower."

I like that idea
I agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:21 pm
AHAHAHAHA, oh man, you're friend is an idiot.

Was he being serious? If so, he is indeed an idiot.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

The Emoholic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 pm
OR! You can tell him he's correct. You are now to be referred to as "Anti-David"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 pm
or David-lite  

G4NTZ

Labtech Soosh

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 am
Maybe you should just pronounce it in a jewish accent then.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 am
The Emoholic
OR! You can tell him he's correct. You are now to be referred to as "Anti-David"
Haha, awesome. I like Anti-David.
Or Divad.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:32 pm
User Image

So this is what humanity came down to... *sigh*

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am
G4NTZ
or David-lite

David -LITE. 100% less christian, 200% more delicious.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Esanx

Perfect Hero

19,825 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm
My friend at lunch said that I'm not allowed to use any reference to ANYTHING religious. "What the hell?" he'll shout "YOUR NOT ATHIEST IF YOU SAY THAT." -.- If I say anything about religion, he'll freak out calling me a fake athiest. "Can't wait till christmas break, GONNA PLAY SOME COMPUTER! XD" he'll yell saying I don't deserve that school break cuz I'm athiest. Gets VERY annoying after awhile.(Found out another friend of mine is athiest, so during religious arguments, I have back-up) XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Bleach Esan
My friend at lunch said that I'm not allowed to use any reference to ANYTHING religious. "What the hell?" he'll shout "YOUR NOT ATHIEST IF YOU SAY THAT." -.- If I say anything about religion, he'll freak out calling me a fake athiest. "Can't wait till christmas break, GONNA PLAY SOME COMPUTER! XD" he'll yell saying I don't deserve that school break cuz I'm athiest. Gets VERY annoying after awhile.(Found out another friend of mine is athiest, so during religious arguments, I have back-up) XD

tell him that he should go to school on saturdays because its not the christian day of rest  

dl1371

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:42 pm
dl1371
Bleach Esan

tell him that he should go to school on saturdays because its not the christian day of rest
And that he shouldn't be celebrating Christmas because it's basically a glorified Pagan holiday.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff