Reply Role Play
Epic battle Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm
"Fighters of the Saiyan Society guild. I challenge you to join me in the most difficult battle of all; Broly has joined forces with Super android 13 and Bojack. now they begin to attack our city. Join me, Vegeta Jr., and together we can defeat these three great villans!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm
the destruction of the city continues. "Wait! You can't do this!" Vegeta Jr. said. Broly looks at him and grins. "What are you gonna do about it little man?" he asks. "How about this?" Vegeta Jr. does final flash and hits Broly square in the head. The attack does nothing. Super Android 13 does S.S. deadly assassin and knocks Vegeta Jr. out cold. please. fighters of Saiyan society, i need your help Vegeta Jr. thinks before passing out.  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 pm
mean while in Canada... Akuma was the greatest hero in canada never saving anything out of canada besides namik. he was in the middle of saving a bank when he had felt the power of broly
"what...what was that" he had never felt a power so feirce out of curiosity he went to investigate when he had gotten to where he had felt broly's power and where there was once a city it laid in ruins his mouth dropped. then anger "Monster" he was clenching his teeth "MONSTER"he had turned super saiyan he turned around to see broly
"Monster i am no monster I AM A GOD HAHAHAHA"
and like that he swatted akuma through a pile of rubble.
Akuma got up uninjured "Interesting" a smirk grew on his face "this should be fun" he dashed at broly and punched him in the stomach. Broly didn't Budge.
"Damn" akuma thought  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:07 pm
as Akuma struggles to make his attacks effect broly, Vegeta Jr. regains conscienceness. "Whoa. what happened?" he wonders. then he looks up to find Akuma and Broly fighting. i gotta help him he thinks. Vegeta Jr. flies up to help Akuma but Bojack stops him with galactic buster. Blocking, Vegeta Jr. is slightly injured and the battle rages on.  

Zetsu_girl15

akuma saiyan warrior

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:27 am
Broly threw a punch at akuma but was able to block it as akuma pushed brolys arm to the side he felt bojack behind him so he turned
"god damn another one" after that super 13 flew down next to broly
"lookie what we have here boys another saiyan punk" akuma closed his eyes and focused on all three of them waiting for them to make a move. akuma takes off his jacket and it fell to the ground a big clunk was heard as the three looked at the jacket akuma made his move. he dissappeared and reappeared behind bojack akuma lifted his hand to the back of bojack's head and yelled a beam of energy shot out of akuma's hand killing bojack. "ha one down two more to go" the two brutes dashed towards him 13 dissappeared and grabbed akuma from behind. akuma attemeted to get out but couldnt with broly coming closer will akuma stand a chance of surviving this attack or will vegeta come to and help our hero...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:52 pm
As Broly advances towards Akuma, Vegeta Jr. recovers and flies toward Broly. Just as Broly reaches Akuma, Vegeta Jr. nails him in the side of his head with a hard kick. then he blasted 13 in the head with his final flash, sending the monster flying.
thanks for that kid.Akuma said.  

Zetsu_girl15

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:53 pm
As Broly advances towards Akuma, Vegeta Jr. recovers and flies toward Broly. Just as Broly reaches Akuma, Vegeta Jr. nails him in the side of his head with a hard kick. then he blasted 13 in the head with his final flash, sending the monster flying.
thanks for that kid.Akuma said.
no problem. and my name's not kid. it's Vegeta Jr.he replies  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:38 pm
"i didnt ask for your name and i would prefer if you stay out of my way got it" he walked away from Vegeta Jr. then bojack bursted out of the ground in full power akuma never took his eyes off of bojack.
"how dare you"
his arms were raised two energy balls formed in each hand he then put his hands above his head and fused them making a gaint energy ball
"any last words"
akuma looked up at him and smirked.
"FINE THEN HAAAA" Bojack throw the ball at akuma but akuma did not move or look like he was gonna dodge it. akuma could feel vegeta jr.'s power drop in fear akuma held out his hand and the energy ball stopped in its track bojack stood there clenching his teeth akuma then put his hand in the air and closed his hand that had the energy ball in it and the energy ball was no more. akuma's hand started to glow green the same color as bojack's attack he then dashed at bojack and punched him in the stomach. a hole opened in bojack stomach . akuma took his hand out of bojack. bojack then fell to the ground akuma put his hand over his corpse "BIG BANG ATTACK" the attack shot at bojack from point blank the explosion could be seem from The Lookout bojacks body was gone akuma felt his power level gone "hahaha this is fun now where is broly" broly appeared behind akuma. akuma stood unable to move broly was in legendary super saiyan form broly grabbed the back of akuma's head and threw him in the air and appeared in the air. broly then kicked akuma to the ground and there lay a defeted akuma broly is about to finish him off will vegeta jr help or is broly too strong
Que dbz closing here razz  

akuma saiyan warrior

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:58 pm
Vegeta jr. rushed up behind Broly and put him in a full nelson.Ha! I got you now monster. He gloated. then he twisted his arms, snapping Broly's neck. As he fell to the ground, Vegeta Jr. flew down to help akuma. hey are you okay? he asked. look out behind you!akuma said. Vegeta Jr. wheeled around just intime to see Broly closing in on them. we'll never make it in time. Jr. thought. just as Broly was about to pound Akuma and Vegeta Jr. into the ground, someone flew at Broly and slammed him into a building. the boys gaped in awe at the new arival.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm
akuma grabbed vegeta jr by his hair and threw him into one of the buildings still standing akuma smirked "sorry kid nothing personal but your related to vegeta KAMEHAME" the attack charged "HAAAAA" the kamehameha shot towards vegeta jr. the building vegeta got thrown into was demolished and vegeta was no were to be found "i wont count him out of the game yet I'll have to watch my back" broly burst out in anger towards the man who had just attacked him and he shouted the name KAKOROT
akuma stopped "goku?" he thought "no thats impossible!" I saw Vegeta kill him then again vegeta was dead already to he just ecaped from hell" then he saw goku fall next to me knocked out. i looked up to see broly in lss3. akuma couldnt move "theres no way how am i suppost to kill him now damn should have kept the kid around. THATS IT! Fusion" akuma looked back to were he had destroyed the building "i can't sense him. he can't be dead" broly had walked up behind him broly let akuma turn around. akuma quickly turned super saiyan 2 broly easly swatted akuma away like a fly with brolys speed he kept attacking him from all sides akuma was over come by broly. goku finally woke up akuma was punched and fell infront of goku.  

akuma saiyan warrior

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:05 pm
the sound of fighting woke Vegeta Jr. up. that jerk. he could at least be grateful i saved his ***. he thought. then realized he had been unconscience for a long time. oh great. hope i'm not too late to help him and the new guy. he went ss and burst out of the rubble. shouting borly's name, he rushed at the monster full speed. unaware that broly was lss3, he rammed him in the gut as hard as he could with his head. broly doubled over and then swatted him away. still ****** at akuma, Vegeta Jr. attacked broly with his fina shine attack. take that you brute! he shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:05 pm
akuma appeared behind vegeta jr and used instant transmission and they appeared behind a big mountain "listen kid we need to fuse can you go super saiyan 2?"  

akuma saiyan warrior

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:20 am
of course i can. wait, what's fusion?he turns ss2 and waits while akuma teacehs him fusion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm
"ok first we have to sync our power levels" akuma turns super saiyan 2 and matches vegeta's power level "then this is were it get fun" akuma does the special dance a few times to show vegeta.
OH YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING MEvegeta jr laughed
"well thats all we have right now so lets fuse or we lose." Vegeta thought about it fine so they fused and succesfully the first time
"this power is amazing" they appeared infront of broly "hey there big guy looking for us"
and who are you  

akuma saiyan warrior

Zetsu_girl15

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:08 pm
i am the fusion of Vegeta Jr. and Akuma. my name is not important. what is important is the fact that i will now destroy you!
*scoff* and exactly how do you expect to do that?
like thisby combining the kamehameha and final shine, they create the shining kamehameha((it's a gay name i know but bare with me))and blast Broly so far into the ground, water appears underneath.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff