Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Tales Games?
  Yes
  No
  Poll Whore
View Results

Lover to Loveless

Hilarious Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:26 am
Has anybody else played Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World? My best friend is a total Tales of Symphonia freak. She has the first game and the new one that came out last year. It looks pretty good so far and she is beating it for the second time. Should I borrow it from her?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:20 am
Yes you should. I have played several of the Tales series and they have great plot lines. If you love a game with a good story then you will love all Tales games. I certainly recommend it!  

Swordfighter110

erratic animosity

Pawn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 am
I believe the first ToS is way better than the sequel. The story is just way more in-depth, and the characters are more interesting, too. Well, granted, a lot of the same characters are in the second game, but you don't learn that much about them than you do with the previous game.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:21 am
I agree with her. The first one was better because of the story. The second one still kicks butt though. I have it, and yes you should borrow it.  

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Pow Pow Got ya

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm
Infinite Damnation
I believe the first ToS is way better than the sequel. The story is just way more in-depth, and the characters are more interesting, too. Well, granted, a lot of the same characters are in the second game, but you don't learn that much about them than you do with the previous game.
I agree although the new one has some cool new stuff!But you should totally borrow it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:13 pm
I love heart the original Tales of Symphonia game for the GC! It's probably my fav. game, besides Zelda:Ocarina of Time. matter of fact, i played ToS today. I just infiltrated the first desian ranch.  

nickie_jett

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:04 pm
Yes i have, and yes i hated it, i was stuck playing Emil the whole time, Marta was annoying, i couldnt skip scenes or make them go faster, the Tales of Symphonia characters from the first game were barley in their, there was to much cheesines/drama,
The first game was way better  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm
nvr played the firrst but the 2nd 1 was awesum
i tried playing the secret dungeon and i got lost
if u want a cheap laugh make emil or marta score the finshing blow in a fight when their both in ur party

marta is a total slut for emil  

The Trump Card

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:04 pm
The Trump Card
nvr played the firrst but the 2nd 1 was awesum
i tried playing the secret dungeon and i got lost
if u want a cheap laugh make emil or marta score the finshing blow in a fight when their both in ur party

marta is a total slut for emil

You think the second is awesome?!? Play the first and you probably wont feel the same way about the second game anymore
(not trying to sound mean/rude)

and Marta is weak, my monsters were stronger than her...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 pm
Has anyone ever noticed how much Richter and Kratos look alike though?  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Aglaica

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:09 pm
It's not where you're from...

Yes, you should borrow it. Great storyline and gameplay. Also, you can control your own ending. It's so cool. Borrow it and tell us what you think. Whether you regret or pleased about it. Haha.

...It's where you're at.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 pm
the only thing i found wrong with Dawn of the New World was that it was too easy to beat, and too short. I beat it in less than a day's worth of play time.  

Demonicfox13

Captain Benjamin G

Ruthless Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:05 pm
I like the first better because of story and the map, but the new one is big and epic so yes you should borrow it smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:08 pm
Lot of people in this guild seem to like it.

For being the sequel to an awesome game, it sure was a dissapointment. Ive played it once, I was going to go back and beat it again but I barley got past all those long annoying scenes before I said Forget it, not worth my time. I moved on to Tales of the Abyss then XD  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

chlorine trifluoride

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:23 pm
I've never played it myself, but it looks like a good game to play through once. Emil is fairly whiny and pathetic most of the game (in cutscenes), but that type of character doesn't bother me a whole lot. Lloyd got his voice actor changed which bugs the hell out of me, but again I'll say it's good to experience it once, whether it's by playing the game or watching a walkthrough is up to you.  
Jak's Act III______________-____________ Nintendo

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff