Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
perhaps I have too much stuff... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  no.
  yes.
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:49 pm
I have an 74.5GB HDD with only 13GB left,
a 232GB HDD with only 18.4GB left,
a 149GB external HDD with only 23.8GB left,
and a 991MB flash drive with only 590MB left.

Could it be that I have too much stuff... ?
Nah, that can't be, can it?
I just need more space ^.^

[this post has been brought to you by the incredible feeling of "Boredom" - it's something everyone has, so don't feel bad, because -YOU'RE NOT ALONE- twisted ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 pm
I'm going to go with probably but eh maybe not. *chuckles* That's the funny thing about stuff you never know what you might need so you keep a lot of things just in case. But hey if you're happy with your stuff then I say go for it not like it's actually cluttering up space in your room so why not! *gathers more stuff*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 am
Ah, but whatever doesn't take up space still takes up time! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:43 pm
Not like the "Ellie Sattler" figure I just got off of ebay today.
http://www.jplegacy.org/toys/jptoys/ellie.jpg

Yes I still collect Jurassic Park Toys.
There are a few things I always regretted not getting when I was younger.
So I'm trying to collect them.

Other things I have already picked off of ebay include...
The complete set of 6 gold plated pokemon cards with pokeballs.
http://i.ebayimg.com/10/!Bep(I0Q!mk~$(KGrHqMH-CMEret!,M9zBK-Gkj1UhQ~~_12.JPG
AND...
A Cardcaptors Clow Book complete with all the clow cards.
http://www.nelvana.com/cardcaptors/html/images/Toys/Toy_1_large.jpg  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm
Hey why not dude! ^_^

*Points* The 6 gold plated pokemon cards with pokeballs! I have those. *chuckles* A perk from working at Burger King during that time when they were released. *smirks* I got 'em free.

*Points* Dude it's my book! I have that book I thought it was so cool when I saw it in the store and had the money so I bought it. I was going to take out the cards and use the storage space for my money, but the cards were cool so I kept them in there. *laughs* Then I saw the series and loved it. Yue rocks!!! *clears throat* Okay I'm good now.

*blinks* Wow that trip down memory lane was fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:00 pm
Moonracer
Hey why not dude! ^_^

*Points* The 6 gold plated pokemon cards with pokeballs! I have those. *chuckles* A perk from working at Burger King during that time when they were released. *smirks* I got 'em free.

*Points* Dude it's my book! I have that book I thought it was so cool when I saw it in the store and had the money so I bought it. I was going to take out the cards and use the storage space for my money, but the cards were cool so I kept them in there. *laughs* Then I saw the series and loved it. Yue rocks!!! *clears throat* Okay I'm good now.

*blinks* Wow that trip down memory lane was fun.

LOL, memories can be fun ^.^
FREE !?! (you lucky son of a gun)
Yeah, I didn't even have a chance to buy it in stores, the book was long gone by the time I even knew it existed. I had to fight a BID war to get it too. (ended up paying $60 for it - but I've never regreted it)  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Cardcaptors?

Ah I see, I'm glad firefox has Weekeepedia built in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 pm
*nods* Yeah, that was nice walking down memory lane there. ^_^ *chuckles and nods* Yeah, well I was really into Pokemon at the time so of course I was stoked when we had them so everyday when I went to work I dug through the boxes looking for ones I didn't have and collected one of each. My boss didn't mind.

*nods* I see, wow that sucks. I never realized how lucky I was till just now. ^_^ *blinks* You were in a bid war!? I've never been in a bid war. Hey there ya go if you don't regret it then it's all good! Glad ya got your book then and enjoy it. ^_^  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 pm
aamiller321
Cardcaptors?
Ah I see, I'm glad firefox has Weekeepedia built in.

It does? I have firefox, and I've never known about that function.

Moonracer
*nods* Yeah, that was nice walking down memory lane there. ^_^ *chuckles and nods* Yeah, well I was really into Pokemon at the time so of course I was stoked when we had them so everyday when I went to work I dug through the boxes looking for ones I didn't have and collected one of each. My boss didn't mind.

*nods* I see, wow that sucks. I never realized how lucky I was till just now. ^_^ *blinks* You were in a bid war!? I've never been in a bid war. Hey there ya go if you don't regret it then it's all good! Glad ya got your book then and enjoy it. ^_^

WOW, a nice boss. That's a rarety.
Yeah, I've always had bad luck when it comes to stuff like that.
Always having to get stuff from other people, instead of "new" from the store. (I've even had to settle for used disks from game stores) For once I'd like to go and buy something really expensive that's brand new and just for me. But I doubt that'll ever happen. (life sux)

Sorry about the pity party, I guess it's not all "THAT" bad.
I have gotten 6 sexy-cool figurines at the AFWcon ^.^
(and they cost a pretty penny too - so owell)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:44 pm
Do you have the most recent version, Dude? If you do you can go to the right of the address bar to the Ask search engine, but click the down arrow and you can choose Google, Yahoo, Ebay, Wiki, all that jazz.  

aamiller321

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:06 pm
I suppose he was a nice boss. He was....strange yes I'll go with that word. *nods* Anyway, wow I see. Hm...I've had a few things like that but most of my life has been like that so it's not new to me. I mean I'm only just now getting a brand new bed and mattress I haven't had either since I was really REALLY young. I look at it like this it was "Free" or it was "Cheap" or "I have it" so it's all alright ya know? *huggles* I'm sorry hope it gets better.

*shrugs* Eh, it's alright it happens from time to time. *smiles and nods* There ya go and see you bought those new, right? You enjoy them so I'd say that's pretty good. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:57 am
Ever seen a show called Hoarders? Seriously, some people have problems hoarding a lot of items they really don't need and I think that can even translate to computer data. I have tons of stuff I could probably live without on my HDD, and yet I just keep collecting over the years. (better there than physical things to make the house look bad i say)  

Iakun

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 am
aamiller321
Do you have the most recent version, Dude? If you do you can go to the right of the address bar to the Ask search engine, but click the down arrow and you can choose Google, Yahoo, Ebay, Wiki, all that jazz.

Holy crap, you're right !?!
It's right there and I never even saw it.
(as the saying goes - if it was a snake, it would have bit me)

Moonracer
I suppose he was a nice boss. He was....strange yes I'll go with that word. *nods* Anyway, wow I see. Hm...I've had a few things like that but most of my life has been like that so it's not new to me. I mean I'm only just now getting a brand new bed and mattress I haven't had either since I was really REALLY young. I look at it like this it was "Free" or it was "Cheap" or "I have it" so it's all alright ya know? *huggles* I'm sorry hope it gets better.

*shrugs* Eh, it's alright it happens from time to time. *smiles and nods* There ya go and see you bought those new, right? You enjoy them so I'd say that's pretty good. ^_^

Sorry to hear about that. I guess most peoples lives are like that these days. So I should shape up and stop whining already. Yeah, they're brand new, and the pride and joy of my collection. I set them out on a wall shelf that I hung myself. (even though my mom doesn't like the lack of clothing on them ^.^ ) Just so I can stop and drool at them every now and then - LOL

Iakun
Ever seen a show called Hoarders? Seriously, some people have problems hoarding a lot of items they really don't need and I think that can even translate to computer data. I have tons of stuff I could probably live without on my HDD, and yet I just keep collecting over the years. (better there than physical things to make the house look bad i say)

Nope, never heard of it, but it sounds like my lifes story. LOL
YAY, i'm not alone ~parties~
Let us continue collecting what we like and keep it same from hard drive falures for future viewings ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:34 am
When my brother used to work at Wendy's he'd bring a trash bag full of the outdated toys to me. I had like every Wendy's toy for over a year, but then I sold them for cheap at a yard sale or gave them to the nursing home or pool for prizes in games that go to helping those businesses.  

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:20 am
That was nice of you.
(the giving part - that is)

I don't think I'd ever do that. I'm too greedy.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff