#393 Piplup ♀
Pippa
Lv. 5
Health: 100%
Attacks:
Pound [33/35]
Growl [39/40]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:24 pm
Tealeaf wasn't brave at all. In fact her whole life she had a lived as a cowardly, painfully timid young girl. It took her beloved Chimchar, Charlie, to help gather up her hidden courage and make a huge decision- to leave home to become the Pokemon champion.

After a long, emotional conversation with her mom, Tealeaf gathered her important supplies, and with Charlie on her shoulder, left her treasured home town of Twinleaf to set off on her journey.
~~~
"Charlie," Tealeaf said nervously to her Chimchar. "We've only just stepped out onto Route 201, and i'm already scared silly!"
"Eee." Charlie piped, clinging onto the side of Tealeaf's arm. The long, grassy field stretched out before the two travelers, just begging them to come in and explore.  

Sparklechuu

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 pm
Aria fell from a tree onto the path Tealeaf had been walking on. "Ooww," she groaned. A high-pitched laugh echoed through her mind, and her Piplup entered her vision. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up Pippa."
Aria laid her head down on the path and closed her eyes, only to open them when her Piplup spotted a trainer.
Aria stood up shakily and greeted the young girl. "Yo, I'm Aria. This is my pal Pippa." She eyed the girl and gave a grin. Excitedly, she exclaimed, "Do you want to battle?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:42 am
Shocked by the girl who had tumbled from the tree, Tealeaf couldn't help but be a little flustered.
"S-sure, I'd love to battle, but... Are you okay?!"
Charlie scurried down from Tealeaf's arm and examined Pippa cautiously.
"Mrmr..." He grumbled at the small penguin.  

Sparklechuu

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:16 pm
"I'm okay," Aria said smiling. "So, let's start. Pippa, use Pound!" The Piplup ran forward, and pounded the Chimchar, dealing a moderate amount of damage.

Health/Attacks
Pippa 100%
Pound [34/35]

Charlie 80%  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 pm
"Nee!" Charlie squealed, recoiling in pain, a vengeful look on his face.
"Charlie, use scratch!" Tealeaf exclaimed. Charlie bolted forward, hand outstretched, and scratched Pippsa across the face.

Charlie 80%
Scratch (34/35)

Pippa 80%

Sparklechuu

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:49 pm
[[Please don't post the results of your attacks, that's my job. I assure you that I will be fair, so let me write the results.]]
Being so close, Charlie landed a direct hit, and on Pippa.
Aria yelped and called, "Pippa get back and use Growl."

Pippa 75%
Pound [34/35]
Growl [39/40]

Charlie 80%
Scratch [34/35] - 1.5% Attack  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:38 am
Crystoria Dragonheart
[[Please don't post the results of your attacks, that's my job. I assure you that I will be fair, so let me write the results.]]
Being so close, Charlie landed a direct hit, and on Pippa.
Aria yelped and called, "Pippa get back and use Growl."

Pippa 75%
Pound [34/35]
Growl [39/40]

Charlie 80%
Scratch [34/35] - 1.5% Attack

[[Oh, sorry. ^^;]]
Charlie winced at Pippa's deafening shriek. A slight feeling of fear grew over him.
"C'mon Charlie, you're not scared of that little penguin! Go on, use scratch!"  

Sparklechuu

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:32 am
Charlie's attack hit Pippa, but did not do as much damage as before. Aria called out, "Hit it with Pound!"
With the Chimchar as close as it was, Pippa hit Charlie with less momentum than before, but still knocked him back a few feet.

Pippa 55%
Pound [33/35]
Growl [39/40]

Charlie 63%
Scratch [33/35] - 1.5% Attack  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:00 am
Crystoria Dragonheart
Charlie's attack hit Pippa, but did not do as much damage as before. Aria called out, "Hit it with Pound!"
With the Chimchar as close as it was, Pippa hit Charlie with less momentum than before, but still knocked him back a few feet.

Pippa 55%
Pound [33/35]
Growl [39/40]

Charlie 63%
Scratch [33/35] - 1.5% Attack
After tumbling across the ground, Charlie threw himself back onto his feet, ignoring the damage he had taken.
"C'mon Charlie, let's show 'em who's boss- use leer!"  

Sparklechuu

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Pippa shuddered under Charlie's Leer, and looked at Aria for her command. "Use Pound!" Aria shouted enthusiasticly. Pippa charged forward and hit Charlie with a Pound attack.

Pippa 55% - 1.5% Defense
Pound [32/35]
Growl [39/40]

Charlie 43% - 1.5% Attack
Scratch [33/35]
Leer [29/30]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 pm
"Come on Charlie, use scratch again!" Charlie lunged forward, paw outstretched.

(There isn't much move variety early in the rp, is there? xD)  

Sparklechuu

Crystoria Dragonheart
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:44 pm
Aria watched as Pippa recieved a hit, and stumbled back. She thought for a second before comanding, "Okay, Pippa, use Growl!" Charlie's attack lowered as Pippa's growl distacted it.

[[Unfortunately, that's true. It used to be that you would start off with a Level 10, so there was more veriety, but not anymore.]]

Pippa 35% - 1.5% Defense
Pound [32/35]
Growl [38/40]

Charlie 43% - 3% Attack
Scratch [32/35]
Leer [29/30]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:14 pm
Though considerably weakend by Pippa's growl, Charlie mustered up what courage he had left to strike Pippa again.  

Sparklechuu

Main Role-Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces