Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Behind the Mask: The real Tobi (READ MY LATEST POSTS) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi is really....
  Obito
  Danzo
  Madara
View Results

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image
After some research of who Tobi/Madara could possibly be I found two main suspects Danzo and Obito Uchiha.

First let's start off with Obito Uchiha,
User Image

Some hints that may lead to him being Tobi is that fact that:
-His only shown eye was the opposite of the eye that was inserted into Kakashi.
-They also have similar personalities.
-Similar same hairstyles.
-The spelling of Obito was also close to Tobi
-Both have the sharingan.
-Tobi seems to have parts of his body looking like they have artificial arms and stuff with would explain how Obito could still be alive and able to use his body.

Even more convincing is how much Tobi looked like Obito when part of his face was shown.

Next up is Danzo,
User Image

First off the appearance fits perfectly, if you look below you'll see a image I personally edited adding tobi's mask and underclothing to an image of danzo.

User Image

So he's got the look, the sharingan,
User Image

Which used to be Shisui Uchiha's and the sharingan has the ability to manipulate people without them even knowing which he could of done to every member of akatsuki for all we know.

Some things that don't make sense though is if you look at the eye on Danzo's sharingan it's damaged but Tobi's is perfectly fine?

User Image

But Danzo does have the wrinkles under the eyes to go along with it but it's not really enough considering how it doesn't explain the damaged eye and the normal healthy eye tobi has. Also as I mentioned earlier about the artificial stuff and Danzo had shisui's arm attached to him which could possibly explain the artifical attachments but I'm still not sure if that's enough.

So...what do you guy's think?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:05 pm
ugh....tobi is madara read the manga!  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:07 pm
Madara..I've known that like foreva,eva,eva.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 pm
He revealed himself already. He's friggen Madara  

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:11 pm
Yeah. Read the manga, become part of the Asian Sensation we call Naruto...

Madara is old, solving the whole part about his wrinkles. Obito is dead, so deal with it. Also, Obito's head would have been crushed, meaning that the sharingan would be useless in the eye that Madara has his. Owe, and the fact that Madara explains how the Eternal Mangekyou was formed...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 pm
Really? This is so old everyone knows who tobi is.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:31 pm
You guys are rude. X_X

There are some people that don't read the manga. They would rather watch moving picture than read. Some of those who know this information probably didn't read the manga anyway, they probably saw it somewhere and repeated it.

Point is this: He wouldn't know that and was making a guess to whoever may watch the animated series.

Although in the most recent Shippuden Episodes online, they did show and even say Madara Uchiha, so by this point it is known, but its a possibility he hasn't been keeping up with Shippuden.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm
twisted  

FullbusterOrleans

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm
I already know he "said" he was Madara but I don't really believe him I made this for people to discuss it because there is still a possibility he could be danzo or obito.

EDIT: By the way I do enjoy to read I read all the time (mostly war novels) and I keep updated at onemanga.com and read the new issue every friday.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:44 pm
little mintchan
ugh....tobi is madara read the manga!
There's no proof other than him just saying it he has yet to remove the mask read my post above I do read the manga and probably know more than you. No offense but you shouldn't just assume I don't read the manga and don't know what I'm talking about Masashi Kishimoto will often reveal things we don't expect to happen so I'm just looking into more because I find it odd he "says" he's madara but I think masashi is hiding something seeing as how we've yet to see his face to confirm this.  

Dark-Ninja70

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm
Well Madara could be pretending to be Danzo

lol the title got me over here xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:23 pm
Ok, Obito, is dead. Thus removing him from the equation.

Madara can't be Danzo. The 5 Kages meeting proves this. While they were showing Danzo walking away, with his Konoha members, Madara was at the same time in the Meeting Room. Get my point? Not only that, but Madara put himself out there to show Naruto he was back. He told Sasuke about himself. Shisui had a different ability then Madara had, so that also removes DAnzo from the equation, leaving Madara to equal Tobi.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:29 pm
PS, Danzo would have literally NO chakra EVER. The sharingan is activated always if it is an implant, that is why Danzo needs to cover his, and Madara doesn't. However, I think there is a mystery to the other eye of Madara. Possibly the transplant didn't work?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:48 pm
Danzo could be pretending that it is an implant  

hid-behind-the-mask

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:53 pm
Um. No. Byakugan doesn't lie. Also, they already showed the Sharingan in the Manga, plus he already used it...  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff