Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
A Beginner's RP (OOC) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:09 am
Welcome to the ooc. Consider it your lounge to talk about anything and plan the events in the rp if you choose. Sometimes discussions like to be started off with a little word or phrase. When you hear the words 'Sticky Buns', what comes to mind?

Remember there is a link here and in the rp that will give you quick access to both.

Click me. I am the link to the RP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 pm
Hey, Novama! Are you still leading the Role Play school? I'll join it and help you teach. I think it would help people to join if they find more character profiles already on the page, so that they don't think it's dead!

EDIT: I sent a more exact PM with my character skelly in it. If you really don't need a co-teacher, then I'll be one of the students (everyone has stuff left to learn), but I'd like to not be the only student. sweatdrop

By the way, I suggest posting on the topic so people don't think it died. See you there!

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:41 pm
sweatdrop It can't die if it hasn't started lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 am
i would be willing to join ^^  

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

divinity of pride

Newbie Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:51 am
so when will we be starting? sweatdrop i kinda put a post in there...if i wasnt supposed to yet im sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:33 am
I'm glad you posted, Pride. Seems like we need to start this thing off sooner or later. biggrin  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 am
What I wonder is if other members will come in and join after the rp already gets going. The traditional thing to do is blow off rp's that have so many posts in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:59 pm
Hahaha...and don't worry Novama, the only reason I'm laughing is since it's you speaking, technically. I would do the exact same if I played myself, but something about the way you phrased it made me laugh. In a good way. 3nodding I'm not actually an arrogant person, but when I'm writing/talking about myself, I pretend to be, saying things like, "Her long, golden locks swaying in the breeze, only adding to her COMPLETE and UNDENIABLE feminine charm..."

I don't think you're arrogant, either. :]

Just clearing that up.

pirate  

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:51 pm
In response to Novama's advice for your grammar, Pride:

Don't worry about the frustration of using good grammar. DO it as correct as you can, EDIT your post several times before posting, and eventually capitalizing, punctuating, and clear writing come natural to you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:27 pm
I'm still not sure if you are trying say something good or not lol. sweatdrop  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 am
Lol~~

By the way, we're gonna have another person join the RP soon. :] I haven't seen her role playing style, but I love how grammatically correct she is. <3 She sent her profile to me to edit a little, but she doesn't need to correct much, so I just told her to send it to you whenever she's ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:35 pm
I accepted it. Because it's a beginner's rp I won't be very picky with profiles. I did notice something that might make conflict later, so I just give her a heads up if she actually posts something like that.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Mikilala1the1third

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 am
Was it SaraDiva728? She had a pretty detailed profile like she'd done this before, but she tells me she hasn't really. Lol. I'm excited. :]

I'm glad we have Shadow Girl joining us too. I just checked the profile page, and was pleasantly surprised to see a new person. That's always a happy thing, eh?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:24 pm
There is interest, but there is no reason to cheer until they actually begin posting and participating lol. The first guy to join hasn't been heard from since.....I'll need to pm him back I guess.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

ShadowGirl1201

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:20 pm
Did u put any scheduels up?  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers