Welcome to Gaia! ::

--Bleach:: Pandemonium [RP Guild]--

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay based on the series, Bleach. Kick ass! Join Today! 

Tags: Bleach, Literate, Roleplay, Pandemonium 

Reply ---The Mingling Factor [OoOoOo]---
Have A Plot idea? COME HERE! =D Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavenly Floetic Sins
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:33 pm
If you have an plot idea or a suggestion, feel free to express them here. biggrin
We'd love to hear your ideas!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm
Alighty this might be a lengthy one, but here it goes.

My idea is pretty simple it's just a new threat. Everyone only considers there to be three worlds; the human realm, Hueco Mundo, and the Soul Society. When in fact there is actually a forth realm where spirits are taken as well, the proverbial hell if you will. We have seen the gate open once in the series as some great demon pulled the spirit of the serial killer in.

What if an evil man or woman had a spiritual presence and was pulled in, what if while locked away down in there he began to train himself and eventual produced a zanpaku-to. Since he would basically be no different from a Shinigami just evil in nature and a truly despicable being his abilities would be the same in theory. There would most likely be a different structure in hell then the Gotei 13, since it is a prison it would be more like the continuously fight all the time to prove who is the strongest. The leader though would have to be something almost unimaginable because he would have to overthrow the demon guard and then control the gate.  

TheManWhoLivesintheClouds

Saint Sims

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:41 pm
I has future plot idear...three words: Sereitei Civil War

My idea is to have all Divisions against one another or, a battle royal of sorts to prove who is the "best" Division out there.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 pm
That plot point sound very, very familiar.  

Shoki Donai
Crew

Saint Sims

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:12 pm
>> does it?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:26 pm
I enjoy the Idea. Both of them. The dark Shinigami, as well as the Seireitei Civil war.

I think both would be a great chance for character development. I'd also love the chance to show off the genius of the twelfth division! ^^  

Sasayake
Crew

-_Whimsy Desu_-
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:00 pm
Ranks in hell, to make things simpler for sanity's sake, could be similar, but only have 7 squads or divisions, simply for irony's sake.

Of course, the titles of the ranks could be different as well. Such as Colonel and Lt. Colonel, instead of Captain and Vice Captain, respectively.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:02 pm
XD I love irony...  

Shoki Donai
Crew

-_Whimsy Desu_-
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:06 pm
Don'cha though?

Colonel and Lt./Vice Colonel would be Taisa and Fukutaisa.... -just checked-  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Actually I was going off of more like the espada's ranking accept every day since the begining of time you have to fight with the ranks below and above you. There are no resting days, so they would at first be a step above the shinigami. I just think it would be funny to see like the top five guys who have been in hell for nearly three thousand years stomp the captains on their first journey out. Then their would be some good training rp's and constant quests for power so they could bring them down.  

-_Whimsy Desu_-
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:16 pm
That would be good, but it seems like it would create ill bonds between them, thus making them a rather weak opponent. An enemy that has a structural system more similarly to the Gotei Thirteen would be a bigger threat.

Of course, there could be periodic battles for ranks. And they could just be badass. Like Mother. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:20 pm
Yeah, you are only loyal as long as you know you can't beat the man above you. And number one would be a scary individual because he would command the demon door guardian.  

-_Whimsy Desu_-
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:28 pm
I see that point, but I still think that a system where it is more similar to the Gotei 13 would pose more of a threat.

Of course, we could compromise. The rankings could be decided by battle, and there could be multiple times where they are challenged. That way, the Colonel General (or whatever the top one is called) would be amazingly strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:31 pm
Yeah how about the seven squads are sorted by their abilities somehow so the leader can decide which ones to send when. Like the ones who can nullify certain types of abilities, and the ones who have extreme battle prowless, and then the tacticians. So he can basically pick apart his opponent with little knowledge of his opponent.  

-_Whimsy Desu_-
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:33 pm
Exactly. Sounds okay to me. :3  
---The Mingling Factor [OoOoOo]---

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items