Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Light or Dark OCC. Check for Updates! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 pm
At much to my dismay my RPC-ers need a therapist and this is where it will be! Now...no more bashings or anything, you have issues you take it to PM or here got it?

Class is in session.... twisted

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 pm
1st post! Someone post a slight summary of what happened so far.
User Image  

Fate Seven

ixNight

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:11 pm
2nd post! A recap ummm, give me a momento!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:12 pm
Actually, I'm pretty lost myself, oddly >_>
By the way, is that an onion emoticon? It's hair thingy
makes it look like one! : D  

ixNight

Fatcat

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 pm
Should we just post all the re-caps here?

Awww! I was liking my newscaster girl!!! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:21 pm
Well..whatever..i'm still going to post the re-caps there and here...just to be safe...? heart heart heart heart heart  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:01 am
User Image
-Clears throat- "Ahem Ahem! This just in! The rumors are true! Lord Sachiel is back! Rumors have it that he's changed his image from the nonexistant rogue to back to royalty!" Rumbled through the papers "The Advisor seems wounded..or sick...What will the princess do? Rumors have been fluttering back to the demon kingdom and lord Raygnar seems to be getting even more angry...And Adalyn, a guard for the great Lord has returned, sources have just confirmed she has also returned!" Gets a call on the intercom and gasps "This just in! A fight has broken out in the halls of the Light kingdom! a rogue has broken into the castle walls and threatened their royal highnesses and her Advisor! Her highnessess Advisor seemed in total agony! Whats going on? Whats the cause?" Throws the papers on the ground and grabs the microphone "What is going on?! What will the princess do!?" Practically has a heart attack as she frantically waves her microphone around "....Ahem...in other news...The weather looks like its going to be pretty rainy all week.....This concludes our broadcast..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:21 am
Wow... I havent see my avi like this in a while.... I HAVE SKIN COLOUR!

And yea Fate. What is that thing!? An onion?! A cat?! *Hugs it if it is a cat.....*  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:22 am
No..thats the OnionEmoticons! ^__^ I heart heart the Monkey and Fox oness ^____^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:28 am
*Drops onion.* Huff! Well I want the foxy!!  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:32 am
User Image

Here! ^___^ Oh and the monkey!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:19 am
*Wants a tomato instead?* =D  

ixNight

Fatcat

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:08 pm
Ooo I dunno if they do tomatos..O__O  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:50 pm
Awww xD  

ixNight

Fatcat

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:22 pm
User Image
Ahem! This just in! There has been an attack on the Dark kingdom?! Someone has seemed to set off a bunch of bombs outside of the kingdom causing a slight dent in the kingdom. A bit of the side of the kingdom has been destroyed, some rubble has fallen." grabs papers and lights them on fire "What will happen now?! Sources have seen slight activity from the Light kingdom for today...Someone saw Lady Jezebel bringing a few rogues in, one appeqared wounded, and what of Lord Sachiel and Aldair?? No one has seen them today! Lord Raygnar seems angered and has put out a search for Malice, his Advisor. Has Lord Sachiel forgotten what has happened to his love that so many years ago??...Who knows...stay tuned viewers..."

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff