Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Korra
No more "I don't like the announcements" threads. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:40 pm
If you don't like it, there is a simple solution. Leave.

Nothing is keeping you here. Is the event still going on? -looks at Gaia- Ain't got s**t. No event. So quit your bitching and stop making posts about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like them. So stop repeating EXACTLY what the last whiner said.

Okay? Okay.

:]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:42 pm
*sets up camp here*  

Skarmy
Vice Captain

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:43 pm
Skarmy
*sets up camp here*

Oh you. -finger waggle-  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:45 pm
;DDD o u urself  

Skarmy
Vice Captain

Bacchus SatyrHart Lobstyr

OG Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm
Dog Fashion Disco

Nothing is keeping you here. Is the event still going on? -looks at Gaia- Ain't got s**t. No event. So quit your bitching and stop making posts about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like them. So stop repeating EXACTLY what the last whiner said.

Okay? Okay.

You know you have the same options. Maybe the future of this guild is daily annoying announcements and a bunch of repetative threads complaining. Maybe the membership are waiting for the ones who don't want to stay to leave so that those who are left can Clam it up in here.
Maybe read my thread. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 am
Dog Fashion Disco

Okay? Okay.

You know you have the same options. Maybe the future of this guild is daily annoying announcements and a bunch of repetative threads complaining. Maybe the membership are waiting for the ones who don't want to stay to leave so that those who are left can Clam it up in here.

See thats where your wrong. It is the leadership that controls what the future will be, it is the membership that is here to have fun and chillax. If we dont want multiple people spamming their complaint threads all over the forum, then there wont be multiple people spamming their complaint threads all over the forum. Its as simple as that. We like for people to have fun, if you are not having fun, well you can just shove off then. The more love for the rest of you.

Random announcements are fun, spammed complaints are not so fun. Dog Fashion Disco speaks the truth.

P.S. He is my lord and savior now. Okay.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Dell Conagher
Vice Captain

O.G. Codger

5,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:40 am
Dog Fashion Disco

Okay? Okay.

Clam it up? I'll repeat what I told you! biggrin

"No event."

IT'S OVER. GO AHEAD AND LEAVE.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:45 am
The ambassador is most pleased with this thread. Agreement is sincerely with Dog Fashion Disco.  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

OG Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:11 am
I'm totally in agreement with the sentiment of your gang. I just felt it was getting boring hearing you ask people to leave. I hate repetitive posts. You just were getting to be guilty of the sin of repetition.
I don't know enough about guilds to know whether or not Teh Savior was trying to drive people away so that he could kill the guild or not. If he intends to stay, Yay! I've liked him from the start and he is hilarious and I loved the Rickroll post. I didn't love the announcement asking people to leave and saying there's no point to this guild anymore. It felt like a slap to the face of those who wanted to stay. And being new to Gaia didn't help me to understand.

Don't hate the new people. The only way they can become veterans is by being Led.

Are my posts repetative and boring?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:29 am
Dog Fashion Disco
Clam it up? I'll repeat what I told you! biggrin

"No event."

IT'S OVER. GO AHEAD AND LEAVE.

The Overseer has been part of Gaia for a long time, right?
Of course the event is over. Does repeating it make it more true? Do you take special pleasure in calling people stupid?
Did I stutter when I said I will never quit this guild?
Now I want to stay just because you're here. I don't think I can continue living without reading your words. Please don't ask me to go.  

OG Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

zetsuro_07

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:36 am
I agree, no more announcements. Specially if they're one sentence or one word long. Annoying... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 pm
Am I the only person who strangely enjoys the announcements? <.<
They're actually far, far less annoying in than the ones from another guild I was invited to, which were basically "POST, POOOOOSSSSST, THISGUIDWILLBEEPICINEEDYOUTOPOST. If you don't, I'LL BAN YOU."

So look on the bright side! At least they're amusing/don't reek of failure.  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 pm
*builds a big house* anyone want to come in? ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:44 pm
I'm totally in agreement with the sentiment of your gang. I just felt it was getting boring hearing you ask people to leave. I hate repetitive posts. You just were getting to be guilty of the sin of repetition.
I don't know enough about guilds to know whether or not Teh Savior was trying to drive people away so that he could kill the guild or not. If he intends to stay, Yay! I've liked him from the start and he is hilarious and I loved the Rickroll post. I didn't love the announcement asking people to leave and saying there's no point to this guild anymore. It felt like a slap to the face of those who wanted to stay. And being new to Gaia didn't help me to understand.

Don't hate the new people. The only way they can become veterans is by being Led.

Are my posts repetative and boring?

Yes, yes they are. Please stop it with your attitude toward this. You're new, as am I, but you don't see me going around saying "This is how it should be". Also, when did he tell anyone to leave? I've just this very second checked the backlog of announcements and not a single one of them says "Please leave the guild". Not even close. Nobody is hating you because you're new, they don't hate me. If anyone hates you at all, it will be because of the fact that you're acting like a complete prat.  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50