Submit

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 pm
Okay, pot what you think was the absoulute worst gam you ever owned. Don't ight or flame people, okay?

Alright, first on meh list: Spyro: a Hero's Tale.
In my opinion, Spyro complealy sucks... stare Its too easy, and there is soo much unneccessarry...humor in it! gonk Blah, its like its coated in sugar!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm
I'm gonna be honest with you. Spyro indeed sucks. How can a little purple dragon be a hero? And the better is they stop making his game. blaugh I hope they stop making it. stare And my worst game I ever have is Batman Forever and E.T.  

Striker the legend

Justice Genius

31,050 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:09 pm
Striker the legend
I'm gonna be honest with you. Spyro indeed sucks. How can a little purple dragon be a hero? And the better is they stop making his game. blaugh I hope they stop making it. stare And my worst game I ever have is Batman Forever and E.T.
Yes, he's like all sarcastic all the time, and I hate him! D:
XD Baman! I stay away from "licenced games" that are based on something.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:20 pm
uh let me see..the worst ever was this very crappy national geogrphic about this sea dinasur....to easy no plott,and absolutely,suckish music,no gameplay at all!!! It was a torture to play it,so i sold it within a month...  

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:38 pm
the worst game I ever played was........... I don't remember, I'll get back to you on that later  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:37 pm
Eternal Quest. It literally is just that as far as I know, I got board of it after a few levels of dungeon crawling. Also, the first level is the hardest level in the entire game until you find a half decent weapon, then it becomes almost too easy. Once you get to the next level though it's almost impossible to lose. I got through about 7 levels in a row after the first, without dying once. I actually began hunting the enemies and started luring them into fighting me in huge groups and I was still owning them all...  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Devonana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:48 pm
Ohhh..... Tough one.... Oh! Final Fantasy: Chocobo Tales.... Or whatever its called. Thats the only really BAD game I could think of... And the only BAD final fantasy game out there! Don't get it. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:31 pm
Lesnjaks Ghost
Ohhh..... Tough one.... Oh! Final Fantasy: Chocobo Tales.... Or whatever its called. Thats the only really BAD game I could think of... And the only BAD final fantasy game out there! Don't get it. stare

Never played that one but Chocobo Dungeon was good.  

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Jekkl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:24 pm
I really dont know o.o I was going to say cooking mama but I only didn't like a certain one...And I liked all the rest so razz  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:18 am
xXElectric_EmeraldsXx
Striker the legend
Yes, he's like all sarcastic all the time, and I hate him! D:
XD Baman! I stay away from "licenced games" that are based on something.

Hey, Batman Arkham Asylum was a really good game. One of the best I"ve played all year Don't knock them until you try them.

The worste games I"ve ever owned were E.T and that ******** Grudge game that just came out
IT'S NOT SCARY DON'T ******** GET IT D< It's just a load of crap and wasted money
And what the hell E.T? No. Just, no.

Edit:....wtf top of the page

Skarmy
Vice Captain

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:55 am
The worst game I own is this bloody Phantasy Star Universe one for the PS2 that my game-quality blind friend got me for my birthday. WRY?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:10 am
ET is an abomination, but the worst game I actually owned has to be anything from Jumpstart... like Jumpstart 1st Grade. XD I hated those games back when I was 6 and 7... I had 1st grade and 2nd grade.  

Drathi

Beloved Mage

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:19 am
Drathi
ET is an abomination, but the worst game I actually owned has to be anything from Jumpstart... like Jumpstart 1st Grade. XD I hated those games back when I was 6 and 7... I had 1st grade and 2nd grade.

same as me, those things were pure evil  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 am
Lady Gyrfalcon
The worst game I own is this bloody Phantasy Star Universe one for the PS2 that my game-quality blind friend got me for my birthday. WRY?

>_________<"

I thought it was a good game (minus some of the plot holes and the timing between what's spoken and the subtitles really put me off). Ambition of the Illuminus gets somewhat better and Phantasy Star Portable 2 is very cool, just gotta wait for an English release.

Kirby Pinball for the GBC. Sold it five minutes after I got it, literally. Somewhat recent, Zoids Battle Legends and Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Duel Stories (or which ever YGO game was for the PS1 way back when). I could not take playing those games for a few minutes. But my brother likes them so yeah....

Ami Satomora

God Eater

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:39 am
******** god damn
worst game i ever owned