Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Battle royal. (Changes) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:36 pm
This is the battle royal. All should come and fight the fight of there lives. A viable prize will be given to the winner. But beware, there will most likely be ones far greater than you, so team up and kill them. Other than that have a great time, Fate won't be here and this is not my match but the guilds sponsored match. So every guild member can fight, there will only be one champion.

Description:
The battle will be held in a coliseum, It looks like it was built by the Romans. It is half a mile wide make a large battle field. Trees and rock are the main setting of the area. The battle is not just held in the center stage but in the place were people would be normally seating and around the outside ring of the coliseum.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm
Xellane entered the Colliseum. It appeared as though he was the first there, and he quickly scanned for a good area to begin at. The top of the stairs..., nope. Too visible One of the enterance ways? Nope, someone could easily come up from behind The center? And get surrounded, no thank you. Ok...how about where the monarch would sit, in the shaded little gold trimmed seat under the canvas? Perfect, I can pop over and let off a few shots occasionally and pull back down behind the chair. After all, the chair could comfortably seat a large bear. He thought grinning, making his way over there. When he got there he sat down in the chair and unstrung his bow and set it down across his lap. He sat there, waiting for someone to show. I hope Naru comes, a temporary alliance with him would be nice. He thought solemnly, going over his battle plans.  

Xellane

NikkiRoseTyler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:31 pm
Arnatia calmly walked through the entrance to the Coliseum. She started to observe the arches at the top. Wow, feel's like I am in Gladiator, she thought, and her lips pulled up into a smirk. She sensed a presence coming from where monarchy would observe Roman games. She quickly took off her coat and draped it on her arm. Opening her raven wings she flew swiftly over to the covered hallways. She happened to notice a secluded tiny alcove cut into the wall. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, she quietly slipped into it. It led to a small spiral staircase. Arnatia tiptoed up the narrow step and came to a hidden room, which had a "sniper's" window which faced the west part of the coliseum. Huh... interesting, she thought, I guess I found my spot.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:03 pm
Garion smirked as entered the coliseum. He knew that this would be a Battle Royale and he had the perfect strategy to survive. It was one that could easily be accomplished, as well. Walking into a crowded part of the wooded area, he used his powers to crack the earth beneath him, and when he hit the bottom of the crevace, about six by eight by nine feet, he closed the earth above him. Meanwhile his Golem was stuck above ground, and began walking away from his master by Garion's mental order. Now he had both defense and offense covered. 'Let's see them hit me underground...' he thought.  

garion3211

micco7

900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm
Daeh entered the coliseum unnoticed. He was very quick with his feet and hope that he can win this with that.But then again he still had his skills in swordsmanship.Daeh pick a tall oak tree as his hiding spot. he already found one of them hiding at a tower. Always look in a snipers hideout...or places i would hide myself  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:29 pm
Draco flew into the arena from the skies, his alabaster wings shining brightly with his light. He took a place upon the ring of the coliseum, observing the battlefield below and around him. This could make for an interesting battle... He unsheathed the Heaven's Needle, ready to battle when the time comes.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Xellane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 am
(Great posts by everyone, however, I am pretty sure we all know something. Whoever attacks someone first is in for it so...who wants to break the silence :p)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:18 am
Staying perched atop the coliseum walls, Draco saw a way he could gain an early upper hand. He channeled his light and wind magic through his body, then directed the power at the center of the coliseum itself, making certain that the other combatants couldn't see the source of it. He calmly chanted, too low for the other warriors to hear from that distance, "Dragon Magic, Double Affinity Wind/Light: Heavenly Hurricane!" A cyclone of wind and light engulfed the battlefield within the coliseum, leaving the walls untouched.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:57 am
Agito heard of this battle royal at the colliseum and thought it would be fun to loosen up a bit so he then dissapeared into thin air and reapeared at the gate of the arena and saw that there was a battle going on it looked like a tornando of some sort, but he knew it was probably someone casting it and not natural so he jumped and started to run up the wall and when he got to the top he senced a presence so he quickly got up behind him and put zanbanto to his neck and zangato at his back and he quickly transformed to his half wolf form, so he can double his strength to show he isnt underestimating his oppenents. "Well......thats some pretty strong magic there, but i have one thing to say, will it win this battle royal?." he said as he looked into the light warrior.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:04 am
Draco looked towards his back, seeing what appeared to be a half-wolf assassin behind him. "Impressive. You actually managed to sneak up on me without my sensing you. But, you'll have to do better than that to hope to defeat me." He evoked the power of the Heaven's Needle, so he could be protected for a while. "Heaven's Needle, give me your strength! Defend from opposing might! Archangel's Guard!" The Heaven's Needle glowed bright white, then produced the Archangel's Guard, a spherical barrier of pure light energy that was nearly impossible to penetrate, but there was a time limit on it each time it was used (3 posts, at present. Will become stronger as sword does.) "There's no chance a second-rate assassin could penetrate my Archangel's Guard."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 am
"Second Rate Huh.....Well lets see if you can handle the dark flames of hell!" he yelled. he then channeled fire into zanbato, and darkness in zangato. He then started to slash repeatly with both swords, after a couple minutes go by the flames are devoured by the darkness to make them black flames and they engolfed his oppenent were he stood. the light is slowly being devoured. "Well lets see if you can get out of this." he said as he watched.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:22 am
"Hmm, impressive technique, but years of training and wandering have shown me that it takes more than flashy techniques to take someone down, There has to be substance!" He channeled his light magic into the Heaven's Needle, making the Archangel's Guard shine and surround Draco with pure light. He then decided he would use this enhanced Archangel's Guard as a weapon. "Dragon Magic, Light Alignment: Savior Star+!" He pushed back the flames, firing the large sphere of light straight at his attacker, then replaced the old Archangel's Guard with another.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:31 am
"Whats this supposed to be, a lame excuse for an attack, alright then, Shadow Claw! he said as his left hand grew larger and sharper claws appear. "Wait thats not all, Stun Punch! his right hand started to crack with electricty. "Now let see if you can handle this attack." he said as he charged toward his oppenent and then dissapeared, then reappeared behind and punched him with his stun punch in his back and a bolt of lightning came crashing down, in that split second he stabed his claws into his opponents back so he couldnt dodge it.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff