Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
Giving Away 10 k and Scottie Plushie! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win in a food fight
  Bruce lee
  Chuck Norris
  Jackie chan with pacman
View Results

AeonXan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm
I feel like wasting *ahem* Giving gold.

Rules? No begging.

Post why you should get this 10 k. I decide who gets it.

Note : (Saying, "Bcause! I am trying to do my item quest!" Does not go well with me...)

Prizes

Winnr! - 10,000 gaia gold.

Runner Up - Scottie Plushie

Oh and check out my other giveaway, I double the prize every time I lol in it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:02 pm
[+More]
  • Angus the Scottie Plushie
C'mon, Scottie's waiting for you. So is money.

Just tell me why you deserve it.

Or should get it.  

AeonXan

[img:176a2921a7]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a180/tyritagger/gaia/com/signature_aeonxan_kittycoco.png[/img:176a2921a7]
Friendship Is like peeing, Everybody can see it, Only you
can feel the warmth.

TheatreMan2012

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm
Well, I just started a charity guild, and I need as much as I can to get contests going, and make the contests fun, and have great prizes, and be able to donate to other quests that my members post, I am not posting a sob story. This is the truth. I promise that I will not use it for my own personal use(As stated above). thanks!
Bandman!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:43 am

User Image

Hmm, one reason why I should get it, is that I am much more direct in acknowledging my own desires and greed for more?

In veritate et caritate ain't my thing, haha.

User Image

Arkab

Shadow__Dweller

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:57 am
Well I can't say anything really charitable, I have no good intentions for that gold so I may as well just tell you the truth. Anyone would like that gold no matter who they are or how much gold they have so basically I'm the same as anyone else, I want that gold so I can be greedy and selfish with it and buy myself an item from the marketplace. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:16 am
can i get some gold
just askin
if no then okay  

Prince_of_Panduhz

lucode

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:25 pm
My friend (Barn Lord) is a total Gaia addict. I held out for as long as I could, but my friend finally won me over. I only agreed on one condition, however. That I would be able to buy Mona the Platypus. The only problem is, the only Gaia platypus is 239,800 gold. I currently have 27000 gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:57 pm
Hmm. Well, I currently need it because I'm saving up to add the finishing touches to this roleplay account's avatar, which I'm using right now in this guild. Hey, it's for my own personal use, but at least I'm being truthful. ...Not to mention my typing is legible.  

Ares or Mars

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

CaptainH08

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm
this avi is two days old hahah i done bunches of booty grab and browsed offers. bad t hing is i had a trading pass on my 1.8 mill avi tokyosnextlegend then suddenly yesterday i tried to get on and it was banned so gaia wasted all my money lol oh well though nice to meet you all smile  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:32 pm
i should get it because i am a math person who likes to have fun with that much money i could buy a fishing pole the strong one and has a + on it

with that i could catch a lot of fish

PS i hate fishing up cans and old boots  

mowlana12300

3,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

bluettony

5,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:00 pm
cause i started to work hard in saving golds & joining in guilds to be able to buy my wished items that are very though to get.. hope to get some.. sweatdrop 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 am
(Scottie-specific.)

I should get Scottie, simply because he needs a good owner, regardless of whether he's a plushie or not. Unlike most people, I don't have a dream avatar. owo  

Yuff Yuff Yuffie

cookiezxoxo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 pm
I'm actually here posting looking for gold because I'm broke and I'm trying to support a guild of my own. If you would give me 10k or a scottie plushie, I would thank you a million times for supporting me and my guild! If you don't believe that I have a guild of my own please look in my siggy for the link!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:11 am
well my reason is that my friend just started so im trying to make her happy with her own likes and dislikes. I also like selling items at a low price so people can enjoy the feeling of being rich for once. :] I hope you will understand  

eviloftiffey

Sakina Sony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 pm
I'm gonna be Scottie specific as well. I would love to have that adorable little puppy so Mochi can have a friend. You see, Gwee likes lighting poor Mochi's tail on fire, Minx the Mink is practically always sleeping (with his eyes open! endearing in a way...), Coco is set on world domination (Feline Influence!) and the fish are off doing their own little thing. I donated Roro to the Plushie Adoption Center (I think that's the name...) because Mochi always became bruised up in their rough-housing and so he's all alone. (...And he has a sort of "crush" on Scottie. Don't tell him I said that. sweatdrop )

Too much? Because it's all true... 3nodding  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces