Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuxFos

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:02 pm
actually I quit my own clan because of the conflicts.. and mind you. I made the clan and I was the captain..lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:06 pm
oO-carrioncrow-Oo
actually I quit my own clan because of the conflicts.. and mind you. I made the clan and I was the captain..lol

Thats loyalty right there. But whats that gotta do with you loving twilight lol. >.<

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Teh Savior
Captain

Shameless Sex Symbol

14,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:07 pm
lol twilight 8D
its so weird

its like
vampires are supposed to be badass immortals, not stalker sparkling *****.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:00 pm
Teh Savior
lol twilight 8D
its so weird

its like
vampires are supposed to be badass immortals
, not stalker sparkling ***** class="clear">
Poor misguided fools, this man speaks the truth!  

Parodius-Daryl

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:17 pm
THe captain and the quoted guy are so rigth and that is why Jacob rocks!!!!! Bite them to death!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 am
Aurastormgirl
THe captain and the quoted guy are so rigth and that is why Jacob rocks!!!!! Bite them to death!!!

Jacob? As in the guy who fell in love with an infant? Eh, I'll pass on both sparklepires and him, thanks.

'TEAM OVERSEER' FTW!  

Sh0ur4i

Jacqualynn

4,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:48 am
I don't really like Twilight. Vampires are NOT supposed to sparkle in ANY way. They are supposed to turn into dust or die or something when they step into sunlight!!! And yeah, a friend pointed out to me a few months back that at some angles Edward Cullen's face looks like a foot.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:55 am
i LOVE TWILIGHT !  

itsMarieBella

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

Yuki Solaria

6,450 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 am
ugh...twilight thats no badass vampire movie go watch underworld now thats the s**t  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 am
pft, Twilights a big sack of fail, I hate everything about it >8(  

Karmarsi Kedamoki

Timid Member

A s t r o B u n n i e s

OG Sex Symbol

9,890 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 am
-Chuumie-
I love twilight. It's a modern day Vampire/Werewolf version of Romeo and Juliet

Jacqualynn
I don't really like Twilight. Vampires are NOT supposed to sparkle in ANY way. They are supposed to turn into dust or die or something when they step into sunlight!!! And yeah, a friend pointed out to me a few months back that at some angles Edward Cullen's face looks like a foot.

And the fact that they don't burn in the sunlight is so amazing and it only makes the series better. Burning just makes Vampires SO unrealistic and I know that they arent real but come on! They are supposed to be BEAUTIFUL and I dont know if this is just me but Dracula? He's down right hideous. And as for the "And yeah, a friend pointed out to me a few months back that at some angles Edward Cullen's face looks like a foot." There is NO reason to hating on the actors. Robert Pattinson is downright GORGEOUS.

Actually Vampires are supposed to be ugly since they eat blood. Back in the day they were described as hideous creatures.Vampires were usually reported as bloated in appearance, and ruddy, purplish, or dark in colour; these characteristics were often attributed to the recent drinking of blood. Now that doesn't sound beautiful to me.Overall twilight just sucks to me. It doesn't catch the true essence of Vampires .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 am
-Chuumie-
I love twilight. It's a modern day Vampire/Werewolf version of Romeo and Juliet

Jacqualynn

And the fact that they don't burn in the sunlight is so amazing and it only makes the series better. Burning just makes Vampires SO unrealistic and I know that they arent real but come on! They are supposed to be BEAUTIFUL and I dont know if this is just me but Dracula? He's down right hideous. And as for the "And yeah, a friend pointed out to me a few months back that at some angles Edward Cullen's face looks like a foot." There is NO reason to hating on the actors. Robert Pattinson is downright GORGEOUS.

LMAO a foot?? . . .I believe it.

And im sorry but i must state my opinion on the subject again. I think Edward looks like an anorexic that crys too much. His face is always scrunched up in that wierd way. And he is too tall. lol

I thought that the only good characters in the movies is Alice and Emmett. Their characters were casted PERFECTLY. And I love Alice. Thats all i gotta say. haha >.<

EDIT: And im not dissing the characters in the book, only the movie. The characters in the book looked totally awsome in my head. heart

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

-I- Rei Miyuzaki -I-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:57 am
no offence to all u twilight lovers but to me twilight and new moon r really gay but new moon is the gayest one yet to much freaking drama  
Korra

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff