Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
New RP? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like rp'ing?
  Yessireebob
  Not really
  It's kind of weird...
  GOOOOOOOOLD
  Only sexy kinds
View Results

Iakun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 am
I haven't roleplayed in 50 bajillion years. I used to do roleplays just between me and Moonracer but we haven't even done that for aaaaaaaages. I miss that brand of fun...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 am
There's a pirate RP that me and Moonracer started in the RP thread, if you want to pop in, but it's moving slowly do to the season crazyness right now.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 pm
Yeah, I love RPing but haven't really done much lately. I'm working with Dude on one right now, but I haven't been able to come up with others to put up in the RP sub-forum for others to enjoy. I'm hoping to be able to come up with others that people might enjoy soon.

(Yeah, it has been a long time since we've done one bro. It happens though no worries. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 am
RP's are long and time consuming.
(so finding time that syncs up with someone else is tricky)

I guess I'll just have to call L337 and remind him that it's his turn (so to speak) but we've all been busy. I've been meaning to call him and thank him again for the 3GB of RAM anyway.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm
My brother and I didn't have to much trouble syncing up time to RP with each other.

As for online with more then two people total like our Pirate RP we've got going. I like them because sometimes they go fast because people are on at the same time so can reply quickly other times you get a break sometimes long sometimes short. It's nice to me seeing when the next post will be thought sometimes waiting is hard it's not that bad. ^_^ At least I don't think...though I'll admit sometimes it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:48 pm
I used to love RPing, but I just don't seem to have the time anymore. And it doesn't seem to be something that the people in this guild get into much. We've had a few that just died. xp  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Iakun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:38 am
I'd love to roleplay but the pirate theme just isn't my thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:07 pm

I don't enjoy in participating in group roleplay. I used to all the time......but so many people are pretentious assholes or there would be so many people quitting and the story lines dies off. I just lost my care for doing so. @_@; I like 1 on 1 much better. heart

EDIT: Errrr, wtf? @_@; I have no idea why but for some reason my post is showing up as the first in this thread but...I didn't make this thread. *falls over*

[ rinioa ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:27 pm
Purple: Well I think if we got a true RP going more might join in but it's only an idea. *shrugs*

Bro: Well throw up one that is more your thing and see if it flies? *shrugs* I don't know I'm just suggesting since I can't seem to come up with anything right now for a true RP. sweatdrop

Edit: WTF mate!?!?!? eek I just did this post and suddenly it's showing up as the second post for this thread. What's up with this thread??  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:25 am
Rinioa

I don't enjoy in participating in group roleplay. I used to all the time......but so many people are pretentious assholes or there would be so many people quitting and the story lines dies off. I just lost my care for doing so. @_@; I like 1 on 1 much better. heart

EDIT: Errrr, wtf? @_@; I have no idea why but for some reason my post is showing up as the first in this thread but...I didn't make this thread. *falls over*

[ rinioa ]

100% agree with you. I used to do a little group roleplaying with sis wayyyyy back when on yahoo groups. It was okay then, got me more interested in it. Then I did 1 on 1 with sis for YEARS lol That was a freaking good time. Things have sort of died down for us now but that's mostly my fault. I feel like I've just lost my desire and will to keep doing it, and yet I miss it at the same time, it's a terrible feeling.

I've noticed in group rp's that a lot of people are pretentious assholes, love to god mode, love to quit, love to not post for 50 years and from what I've seen there's never really a very clear direction in the story. Though I've also noticed whether it's group or 1 on 1, the story just seems to go on and on with no ending in sight haha

edit: ok seriously, the order of posts in guilds is ******** UP, the same thing's happening in my other guild too, now this post ended up in the MIDDLE of other posts?  

Iakun

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 pm
Iakun
100% agree with you. I used to do a little group roleplaying with sis wayyyyy back when on yahoo groups. It was okay then, got me more interested in it. Then I did 1 on 1 with sis for YEARS lol That was a freaking good time. Things have sort of died down for us now but that's mostly my fault. I feel like I've just lost my desire and will to keep doing it, and yet I miss it at the same time, it's a terrible feeling.

I've noticed in group rp's that a lot of people are pretentious assholes, love to god mode, love to quit, love to not post for 50 years and from what I've seen there's never really a very clear direction in the story. Though I've also noticed whether it's group or 1 on 1, the story just seems to go on and on with no ending in sight haha

edit: ok seriously, the order of posts in guilds is ******** UP, the same thing's happening in my other guild too, now this post ended up in the MIDDLE of other posts?
I remember that bro those old yahoo groups those were interesting huh? Yeah, I miss RPing with you too bro, but hey sometimes we out grow it or just need a break who knows, maybe we can do some later when you maybe more interested? more...inspired to do it.

*nods* Sometimes, and it's hard to kick those jerks out of the RP, but at the same time it all depends on your view point. Like those that take "50 years" to post I look at it as a nice slow relaxing RP to do one that you don't have to make sure you're online to post to every day. Sometimes if you make the direction of an RP to "clear" then other people don't join because they wonder what's the point of doing this when it seems they've already figured out what's going to happen. Oh endings can be in sight if you want them to be. However, at times it just depends on where you want to end it on how insight that ending is.

Edit: Okay seriously where is the announcement about this glitch? When are they going to freakin fix it because this glitch is killing some threads and guilds because you now have to freakin hunt for where what post is where and so on. I mean seriously they need to get on the ball here and fix this cause I'm tired of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:47 pm
I guess the glitch has been FINALLY fixed.
It took long enough, didn't it?

I try to make my RP fun.
And the best way to do that is to have a relatively straight story, but through in alot of unexpected plot twists ^.^  

xwhateverxdudex

Iakun

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:57 pm
I pitched an idea to sis a few nights ago for a new RP but I'm not sure if I really want to start one. I don't know if anyone would really want to bother rp'ing in general. Maybe I'll just write up the first post or something and see where it goes from there.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:42 pm

Oooooh my gosh. I remember when Yahoo groups were oh-so popular. @_@; I think I was member of maybe just like 3 or 4 RP ones. That was the "good old days" of RPing for me. Haha.

xD! Never-ending stories can be super fun and awesome. I know, my husband and I have had an private 1x1 RPing going on for about 5 years now. The storyline has just developed into what would probably make a super amazing book if it wasn't for all the copyright infringement. xD

[ rinioa ]

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm
It's sad really...

Alot of RP's would probably make AWESOME books.
But because of all the stupid copy-right laws, the best you can do is an online fan-fic.

Iakun: that's all you can do.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces