Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Which is your favorite mario game? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little LIt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:57 pm
I have been playing New Super Mario bros Wii. I already beat it 100 %. (I have way to much free time. . .) Then i started playing Super mario world. Then i wondered what mario games you guys like best!
Mine is super mario world!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:23 am
Mario Galaxy, hands down the best!
then Sunshine, then SM64...

oh, and for the mario fans out there, GAME is doing a deal atm where you can get the Black Wii, black wiimote, black nunchuck and wiimote case, black Wii-motion+, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Power Tennis, Wii sports, and Wii Sports resort, for £180

Mario Bros, Tennis and Resort come to about £110 alone, plus you get the limited edition wii and stuff...  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:03 am
SMW and SMB3 are the best  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:18 am
I like Super mario 64, and the original NES super mario bros.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

MarioLuigi1983

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 am
My favorite Mario game would be Super Mario Galaxy, which is one of my favorite game. It has tons of replayablility, beatiful graphics, wonderful music, perfect gameplay, classic sound effects, etc. Anyone without the game must get the game as soon as possible, I can guaranteen you will NOT regret it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:28 pm
What was I thinking. . . If you give me a mario game im gonna play it. All of em are my favorite! biggrin  

Little LIt

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:46 pm
I personally like the Mario RPG's. They're funny, and some of the bosses are really fun and challenging. Oh, and Fawful. Fawful = Villan Exellence

Also a Mario Fan Game, even though it isn't techniclly finished yet, called Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. It's like if the SMB3 was applied to other games as well. They have entire Worlds dedicated to Sonic, Halo, real life, and even Doom (SMB3, Doom edition, think about it)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:41 pm
New super mario bros. DS. I had tons of fun with multiplayer on that, and I've never even owned the game.  

Destheren

Mephisto D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 pm
The Dragon Always Wins
SMW and SMB3 are the best

This is the only acceptable answer.

More specifically SMB3, but World was a damn good game also.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:07 pm
Super Mario Sunshine.

I don't know why people liked Galaxy so much. It wasn't that good.

OH WAIT, do the RPGs count?

Super Paper Mario. Not as funny as the prior two paper mario games, but made up for it by adding Bowser as a playable character and getting rid of the turn-based combat. and also Dimentio.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

SonoraSamurai

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:10 pm
64..... there's really no contest unless your 13 and/or never played it.
Boy was I glad to be born in the early 90's... the last good generation... Now you kids are ******** stupid as s**t and know nothing about quality.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm
Cannibalistic Suicide
64..... there's really no contest unless your 13 and/or never played it.
Boy was I glad to be born in the early 90's... the last good generation... Now you kids are ******** stupid as s**t and know nothing about quality.
Hey Im not that old. Yet I still prefer all the old nintendo games. But I know what you mean. I go to school where nobody has even herd of starfox surprised  

Little LIt

KirbyWindWaker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm
I really really love Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. The characters are hilarious and adorable. The story was awesome. So much humor. I love it. whee (Goombella FTW)

But, I also love Yoshi's Island. Thanks to that game I really love Kamek and Magikoopas. 3nodding ...And those little Shy Guys! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:26 pm
SMW, I beat that game when I was 7 and I didnt even know the cheats then. SM64 is right after that, followed by Sunshine. I dont have a Wii yet, but I will for christmas, so I'll get Galaxy then.  

Darth Steven 09

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 pm
Galaxy... or SMB3. I can't choose. D:  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items