Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arata Vs. Raiden -Gate Fight- (Winner: Raiden) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 am
A seprate RP fight between Arata and Raiden  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:15 am
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden smiled as his hand struck. Being the hyuga style gentle fist, Raiden's chakra would be inserted distrupting Arata's chakra system, which the puppets reaction would of been seriously delayed due to the chakra system being attacked, as well as Arata's paper ability would be tripped up as well, which would stop the spinning paper and the density of them breifly. The side efect to this attack though, Arata would begin to feel a very painful series of attacks on his heart from it being struck, not to mention the eletricution would spred all over Arata's body furthering the inability to control the puppets properly, since they were in the mist Arata would be covered in the small water moisture, all together making the puppets move the wrong away and easily missing the target. Now was the time to end this. "Hakke Rokujuuyonshou (Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand)" Raiden muttered as he struck again following up with his first hit, then he twisted around to Arata's side landing four more blows at Arata's side, also sending powerful eletrical currents into Arata's body. The tips of Raiden's fingers small but very sharp bones protrude. Raiden twisted around to Arata's back, landing eight more strikes into it hitting more chakra points and stabbing/eletricuting him. Raiden then twisted around to Arata's other side and landed 16 more strikes, stabbing and eletricuting even more as he twisted back in front of him and then landed 32 more strikes into Arata's chest and stomach hitting more chakra points and stabbing and eletricuting Arata even further as Raiden moved in to finish it off with the final 64 more blows, scattering his hits along the stomach and chest, the last hit he smashed the chest. As a result to all of this, if Arata somehow managed to survive, his chakra system would be too shot to perform any jutsu, in total Arata would have been stabbed 128 times, and thanks to the mist being over Arata, powerful eletrical shocks would course through Arata's body. Raiden deactivated the byakugan and moved back away from Arata. An outsider would think this all happened within two to three seconds total.

((Alrighty, I didn't auto hit if you were wondering, I followed up with my first strike, meaning if the first hit land, I can hit again just as quick and use the 64 palms. Also, i know you attacked with your puppets, but the first strike would of shot your chakra system a bit, making your puppets not able to move the way you wanted, not to mention what you did with your paper wouldnt be very good, the mist soaking them. Your the first stage of origami, i checked, so water is effective on your paper. Now, being stabbed 128 times and the powerful eletrical currents that was sent through your body, being wet and me being a raiken clan, makes it very powerful. So....you most likely didn't survive. Remember, the first hit landed on where your heart was, chakra being severed and strong eletric currents. Anyways, if you decided you live, you wouldn't be able to use your bloodline or any jutsu. xD sorry for the occ, just thought I should explain what just happened so you know i didnt auto hit))

((UMMMM...wtf? my post appeared where it shouldnt. anyways this post ios to yours))

Shruikan Tenshi

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:47 pm
*Hanzo arrived at the gates where the fight was taking place. He was now wearing his Akatsuki robe and ring. Although Arata and Raiden could not see this because he was hiding his presence to them using Transparent Escape Technique along with Chakra Futa a custom jutsu of his that suppresses his chakra to make even more hard to detect. He was watching the fight but chose not to jump in just yet but to instead to slowly break the opponent down then finish him off. He then did a few quick handsigns and used the Slow Down Skill on Raiden.*

((Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim.

Transparent Escape Technique
This jutsu allows the user to spy on foes up close or at a distance, and by the name possibly allows the user to appear transparent or invisible to the opponent. It was invented by Jiraiya in his youth to allow him to spy on girls bathing without the large risk of being caught and beaten by Tsunade. Interestingly enough, the Third Hokage was also interested in this jutsu, prompting Jiraiya to speculate that his sensei was as perverted as he was.

Name of Jutsu: Chakra Futa
Description: After doing a few handsigns the user is able to surpress their chakra making them seem unnoticeable if someone is trying to locate him threw chakra.))

S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu (-2)
55 Jounin Jutsu (-1)
20 S-Rank Jutsu
1-Year Veteran Bonus: 24 more jutsus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:41 pm
Dark-Ninja70
*Hanzo arrived at the gates where the fight was taking place. He was now wearing his Akatsuki robe and ring. Although Arata and Raiden could not see this because he was hiding his presence to them using Transparent Escape Technique along with Chakra Futa a custom jutsu of his that suppresses his chakra to make even more hard to detect. He was watching the fight but chose not to jump in just yet but to instead to slowly break the opponent down then finish him off. He then did a few quick handsigns and used the Slow Down Skill on Raiden.*

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim.

This jutsu allows the user to spy on foes up close or at a distance, and by the name possibly allows the user to appear transparent or invisible to the opponent. It was invented by Jiraiya in his youth to allow him to spy on girls bathing without the large risk of being caught and beaten by Tsunade. Interestingly enough, the Third Hokage was also interested in this jutsu, prompting Jiraiya to speculate that his sensei was as perverted as he was.

Description: After doing a few handsigns the user is able to surpress their chakra making them seem unnoticeable if someone is trying to locate him threw chakra.))

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu (-2)
55 Jounin Jutsu (-1)
20 S-Rank Jutsu

((dude you realize these are seperate fights right? so...this is me n him only otherwise we wouldn't of made different topics. at least wait for arata to post or something, though I do have different ways to get around that genjutsu))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:45 pm
(Um is it just me or is the thread like a cluster ******** of confusion? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
Dark-Ninja70

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu (-2)
55 Jounin Jutsu (-1)
20 S-Rank Jutsu

((dude you realize these are seperate fights right? so...this is me n him only otherwise we wouldn't of made different topics. at least wait for arata to post or something, though I do have different ways to get around that genjutsu))
((I was sent by the Akatsuki Leader Koi to back up Arata))  

Dark-Ninja70

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:54 pm
((anyways.....katsuro its your turn. And figures ikoisu would do that. *sighs* oh well))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:57 pm
Katsuro Hitokage
(Um is it just me or is the thread like a cluster ******** of confusion? sweatdrop ))
((Actually I just found out koi put me with sarium but I'll still help))  

Dark-Ninja70

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 pm
Arata was hit by the hyuga fist style but Arata felt he'd properly prepared himself his body was hit the remains of his body fell to pieces and due to Raidens lack of protection from the trio of puppets attacks would succesfully hit his shins and gut would be hit causing muscles to tear in the gut and his shins to bleed, the ball bearings would merly infilct pain, As the puppets finsihed htey back off Aratas first place seamed to have switched as his heart chamber was gone in the remains of the hollowed body seamed diffrent the body olny had one tail but this was the least of worries Arata had vanished but his puppets continued to move back from the old presumed body one of the pupepts made hand signs while back up into the mist this would signal that this is what arata had switched places with but Now Raiden would be much slower due to injuries substaaned by the past few attacks.

((Alright I have a feeling your gonna wanna know what happened and let me assure you it's not godmodding,

First making hand signs before summoning the puppets, First real substitution of the Fight(Olny 2 substiutions are allowed per fight.)Switched Arata with his old useless body,

Next the puppets attack hit, you presummed Arata would be unable to control the puppets but due to the substitution the would hit and because you didn't dodge all would hit,

Finally The puppet turned to paper due to a Paper puppet jutsu which allows me to turn puppets into paper.

Anyways your just weaknend but you can't move at super speed you'd bleed out and your gut is cut open anyway thats what happened I don't aim to kill))

Jounin can perform: [64]
59 Academy Jutsu
43 Gennin Jutsu
36 Chuunin Jutsu
27 Jounin Jutsu
2 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden stood up as he dusted off himself, smiling alittle but one would wonder why. If they looked closely, they would find that instead of blood on his body, white lines were there, showing that he was protected by bones so he wouldn't bleed, allowing him to move as fast as he has been. He noticed something odd too, when they puppets moved the attack took forever to make it, and he realized that this wasn't normal, and had to be the work of genjutsu. He concentrated on his chakra, which he kai'd the genjutsu so he can fight regularly again. He sighed as bone spikes began extending out of his body, making contact with him even more difficult. He smiled looking towards the direction of the puppet who was moving backwards. A grin crept across his face as he drew a unique sword from his back, known as Alastor. "You got nothing and nothings got you, I can see your fear cuz its surrounds you. Built with strife and insight its not enough. I'll defeat and discreet your every move." He started saying as he vanished suddenly behind the puppet that was weaving handsigns, slashing the sword so quickly it didn't even make a sound to cut right through in half, powerful eletrical currents ran through it giving it the appearance of lightning. "This instinct that you dwell will just take your life. One step one breath your under my knife. Killing slow is the way I conquer. It's time for torture test, Can't wait no longer" He said as if he was singing in a low voice, which had a very chilling tune to it. Almost if another personality has taken him, his previous one when he was Raiden Uchiha and was in the heat of fighting. Thanks to the eletrical currents in the sword and Raiden, the mist became an eletrically charged mist, not only making it hard to see, but eletricute those in it little by little.

((Thanks to kaguya, and the amount of times I've not attacked since the start of the fight, bones beneath my skin like kimimaru is there, protecting me from them (your attacks) and my muscles not damaged. And this is my custom sword Alastor. And Dark, this side of Raiden is like how Raiden Uchiha was when he got in intense fights and began enjoying it immensly XD))

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Though Arata's body turned to paper, thanks to the mist and the eletrical currents, the papers would be a bit wet and therefore making his eletric currents inflict a good deal of damage. Raiden looked at him. "So....what will you do now? Leave? I cannot allow this...unless you do me a favor, which will be said when the time is right. Can you agree to that?" He said as he was now standing infront of Arata, his sword's point at Arata's neck. Even the slightest wrong move, and Raiden can end his life even if he reduced himself to papers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:10 pm
Arata Looked at Raiden,

"You'd have mercy on someone as currupt as I am?"

Arata asked his skin had returned to normal and his face now showed a small amount of suprise as if it was the last thing he expected.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items