CHAPTER ONE THE BEGINING OF THE END

the three friends seemed inseperable those three were Itura-the leader of thier group,Aora-the warrior he was ready to risk his life for them,and Emora-she was the girl that both Aora and Itura loved dearly but a strange fate befell Aora and Itura they were blessed with weapons of light and dark.
Aora's weapon was called GOLDEN GUARDIAN a solid gold blade with the power of the ancients that burned with light while in the right hands can forcall the power of every pure heart in the world.While Itura was cursed with LUNAR SYTH a syth infused with the power of darkness that with the right power can obsorb the moon itself.
They kept this 2nd life locked away from Emora and each other but one fateful day there power over whelmed them both
so the god of all good-Creton,and the god of every thing tainted in the dark-Diadarei
sent them both to the church where the three of them first met but Emora followed Aora. and when the two warriors met,two strange lights surrounded them a light as gold as the sun shaped an angel wing on Aora's shoulder and the light as black as night shaped a demonic wing on Itura's shoulder.
when the two looked at each other they were left without words and summoned there weapons GOLDEN GAURDIAN and LUNAR SYTH.
Emora watch in horror as her two closest friends faught slashing at each other but only rarely landing a hit. when their weapons slashed at each other they flew back landing at oppisite walls they were breathing heavely and just when the attacks subsided Itura slashed at Aora's chest leaving a gaping cross slash on his chest.
With all his might Aora charged at Itura and Itura charged toward Aora.When they started charging the light surrounded them creating for Aora the shape of the sun and a cresent moon for Itura.When they clashed they were all sent into a dark endless grey area only known as oblivian.
Emora could not believe her eyes she was viewing the making of fate intertwinding and of the power of pure good and tainted evil.Suddenly two figures in hooded cloaks carrying the swords of the ancients appeared in the middle of the battle they charged straight at Aora and Itura.Emora once again watched hoping that her two friends would not die.When she could bare it no longer she let out a blood curdling scream that shook all of oblivian.
Suddenly out of sheer force every weapon flew toward Emora at the sight of this Aora started running toward Emora and at the last second he leapt in front of Emora shielding her from the four blades.Aora bleeding all over looked over his shoulder and smiled.Emora asked,why would you risk your life to save me?!?!Aora merely said because I didnt want to lose you,Aora then fainted and hit the ground and a silence fell over them then they appeared back at the church.
Emora sat there crying with Aora in her arms and Itura staring in disbelief finally said I'll take him to a hospital.Itura picked him up and ran to the closest hospital.When the doctor stepped out of the emergancy room he said that Aora was barely still clinging to life and was in a deep sleep.A year later Aora finaly woke up when he looked at his side he found Emora crying at his side whispering in between sobs.why did...you have...too...risks your....life and... try to... be a...hero.Aora smiled and said I told you I didnt want to lose you and I only try to be a hero to protect you.
Emora slowly looked up and stared into Aora's gleaming black eyes and Aora stared back into her buetiful brown eyes almost hypnotized.Then out of nowhere Emora hugged Aora and crying but Aora was also crying as though he had not seen her all his life

THE END of CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2 THE TWO SIDES OF THE BLADE
I had the strangest dream that seemed to last forever but I'll tell you later said Aora.
After awhile Bryan told Evelyn all about the things he did while he was a hero.Evelyn could only imagine Bryan in his armor fighting monsters and saving poeple.As soon as Aora was telling about the time he and a mysterious dark warrior fought together against the army of shadows Sergio appeared and said than with Bryans quick thinking we survived the shadow realm by thinking of the one we lovedand our most powerful dream.
Aora sat there in his hospital bed blushing and pretty soon he said WAIT THAT WAS YOU!?!?!Sergio nodded and said I thought you memorized my sword.Evelyn asked Sergio what was your most powerful dream?Sergio answered my most powerful dream was the thought of being cleansed and forgiven by the light and my friends.
Then she asked Bryan the same question,Bryan said too one day find my true love.Oh said Evelyn well who is she?Not now not here anyway said Bryan.........

So your saying we were born of light and dark but one stronger than the other.Exactly but this happened once hundreds of years ago in the war of time but back then they were called the ancients. So thats how we obtained these swords Twilight.Yes indeed Dawn we were born to cease this war by destroying all sources of the light and dark.

Aaaaah it feels good to be out of that hospital and get some fresh air said Bryan as he and Evelyn walked out of the hospital.Haha just be careful because those stiches can be undone said Evelyn.Yea but they were worth it these scars will be a reminder of our friendship said Bryan.Thanks but remember im not worth,it but your true love is Evelyn said with dout in her voice. She is said Bryan come on I wanna show you something but keep your eyes closed.Ok she said,ok we're here said Bryan
when Evelyn opened her eyes she found herself on a hill with a great view of the glowing moon and an even more romantic view of the lake.
Well do you like it asked Bryan,Where are we said Evelyn in an awed voice.
This is my secret place this is where I can just relax and be myself I also plan on kissing my true love here said Bryan.Oh so then what am I doing here asked Evelyn?hahaha you just dont get it do you said Bryan I wanna go out with you.Oh said Evelyn with a quiver in her voice ok but i dont see why were here.Its cause i thought that my secret place would be the perfect place for a first date,Oh well ok said Evelyn.
After hours of talking and rememinicing they finaly said that it was getting late and left back home.

Good good the hero of light is enjoying these peaceful times by mixing his emotions we shall see what becomes of his emotions said Twilight,But what shall we do when the time comes said Dawn?We shall shatter and rebuild his emotions then after that we will make him seel revenge on his two friends said Twilight with a sinister voice