Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Fight Me Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:23 pm
The area is a grassy plain with some trees in the distance, a hillside covers a third of the area, with a cave at the foot, there is a sign of no life around, nothing but bones.

Agito was sitting in the cave training his mind, waiting for someone to come along......so he can rip out there throuts.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:12 pm
The platinum haired man walked along the plains looking at his environment. Usually when there are plains, there is mostly a city around, wild animals even a place to relax; not this time. All the man saw in the distance was a cave and bones lying in the grass. The man had a disgusted look on his face with every bone that he crunched.

"That old sack of gas had better not told me a lie! " the man said to himself. During his trip in the city, there was an elderly man that spoke of power within the area that the platinum haired man was in. Feeling up to the challenge, the warrior asked him where he could find this place; now the platinum haired man walks alone, with his eyes on something else and a cave not to far from here.

"Hopefully there's something useful in the cave" the man told to himself.  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm
Agito snaped out of medatation when he heard bones crunch. "Well looks like someone has come. he said as he started his transformation. his body started to get bigger, arms thickened, muscles tightened. "Now lets have some fun." he said as he let out a low growl.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 pm
The platinum haired man enjoyed his walk past the plains towards the cave, thinking of all the possibilities. Perhaps a new weapon, or new clothing would be awaiting the platinum haired man. However as he got closer, there was only what looked like a mix between a man and a wolf. And by the looks on the wolf, it looked liked he did not like the platinum haired man. Seeing this, the man reacted like he normally would when somebody did not like him.

"Hey there. I'm just going to be heading into this cave here; don't bother checking the list, i called in earlier and im on the VIP. S'cuse me"  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:11 pm
Agito smirked at his remark "Well then im sorry to tell you this but the only way you will be heading that way....IS IF I DO IT!" he roared as he charged toward the man with the intent to kill. He Lashed out at the mans face with his huge claw.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:42 pm
The platinum man let out a sigh as he drew his blade and waited for the wolf to get closer. Even though the platinum haired man loved a good fight, they usually did not come around often as he would like. Either the battle would be stopped early(cause he's that good.), or there was no point in going on. Perhaps this fight however may keep the man's attention long enough for him to consider this fight a good one.

The opponent decided to use his claws to attack the platinum haired man, which would seem like a good attack-if so many people did not do it. The platinum haired man pivoted back and to the right 90 degrees; so when the wolf went for the swipe, not only did the wolf miss, but he left his side unprotected. As a result, the platinum haired man quickly let out 2 slices horizontally towards the naked side of the wolf. The first strike, if connected would most likely leave an eight inch long cut, which was the size of a remote. The second strike was just to cause more damage if connected.  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 pm
Agito was amazed at his speed when his missed, he was able to dodge and counter attack, he dodged the first strike but the other hit him right in the side, cause a deep wound, he was bleeding badly, so he used fire to burn the ripped flesh on his side, he roared in agony. "Well then i guess this isnt going to be over anytime soon.....but you are in my domain now." he said as he used the darkness around him to incase himself in dark matter, which pretty much mad him invisible. "Now let see if you can do that again." he said as he watched his prey.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:47 pm
"Oh did i actually hit you? And to think that was not even a warm-up attack." The platinum haired man laughed replied as Agito yelled in pain. At this rate, the warrior was sure to have a victory over Agito, but then things began to become more interesting. Agito made himself invisible and challenged the platinum haired man to go for his strike once more.

"As you wish." The platinum haired man said with a smirk as he waited with both hands on his blade in front of him. After all, the man had a strike on Agito; most likely Agito would have to strike eventually. And seeing as how Agito was a student of darkness by showing his element, The platinum haired man thought it was okay to show his element.  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm
Agito laughed, it echoed off the walls, his prey would have a difficult time find him by it. "You can try but just to let you know my attacks could be invisible but i wont do that, you are going to see the best combo attack i have." he said with a low gowl. From behind he touches his prey with zanbato, his sword of darkness, he fell to his knees."When this blade touches something it paralyses them for 10 seconds, do you think you will be able to dodges this one." he said as he shoots out a gaint fireball, then a split second Agito shoot out a dark matter orb and it fused with the fire and made the fire black.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:12 pm
The platinum haired man guessed that the more that Agito talked, the more it helped the man get a good reading at just where he was. Sure they were in the cave, but it wouldn't help Agito if he was literally talking in the man's ear. So when Agito was talking, all the platinum haired warrior continued to do was to walk around; finding the source.

The platinum haired warrior then heard a low growl behind him as he spun around and sliced horizontally towards the wolf's neck. If successful, then massive bleeding would occur and the battle would seem to be over; that was not the case as he happened to match blades with Agito. As a result, the platinum haired warrior was not paralyzed and got to hear what Agito had to say about his blade.

At this time, the platinum haired warrior realized that Agito was right in front of him. The platinum haired man stayed on his guard as he had his blade in his right now; suddently he saw a black fireball come out of nowhere.

"Now" the platinum haired man thought to himself as he dashed and charged his left arm with electricity internally. As a result, The man's strike would be much faster, only instead of targeting the man he targeted the fireball. The platinum warrior with great speed, smacked towards the fireball so fast, that the fireball would be deflected towards the ceiling, causing to cease. Now that the platinum warrior was in close range, the man unleashed a small explosion of electricity towards Agito.

Since they were close, it was most likely going to connect which was going to cause twitching, increased heart beat, and pain, which was normal from an electric shock. Most importantly, this attack would leave Agito with harmless electricity running all over his body externally. Agito may see this as a benefit, but he would have no idea if it connected.  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:11 pm
Agito was getting angry now, he then saw a spark to his left, as fast as he could he drew his other blade just in time but the current went down the blad to his left hand and paralysed it. he then sheathed one sword but he keeped the other one unshealthed. "That was pretty impressive you paralysed my left hand, ill give you that....but now your going to have to die." he said as he sheathed his other blade and he put his gigantic hand up to his chest level and waved a ninjutsu sign. "Now.....you will face the beast.....Ninjutsu art Beast Take Over" he said as his eyes turned a bright gold and his muscles got bigger, claws sharper, teeth sharper, mind gone berserk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:32 am
"If i had a piece of gold everytime i heard that one" The platinum warrior told Agito in response to telling him he was going to die. The first couple of times were already annoying; now the man would burst in laughter whenever he heard it. As for his attack, it was successful, so while he could not see Agito, the electricity that was harmless outlined his entire body, so it was better to see his movements; as if he was not invisible.

However the platinum man made a mistake, and that was letting the man become more powerful by unleashing a jutsu technique. Perhaps if he was not so cocky, maybe the outcome would have been different. Jutsu techniques had a few suprises, but it mostly relied on quick hand movement and no interruption. Now that the warrior was aware that he was fighting a jutsu user, things would become interesting.

"Face the beast huh?" the platinum warrior told Agito as he gave one dust to his shoulder armor with his hand lightly, instead of folllowing up. "Well i hope that you bring your A-game with your new form, because this is getting a bit boring to tell you the truth."  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:03 pm
In an instant he dissapeared and reappeared right infront of his opponent and breathed heavily, he raised his huge right arm and swung at the man and channeled electricity into his left.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 pm
(it dosent' look like you have enough electricity points to use it for attacks)

It seemed like the platinum haired opponent had a speed boost because all of a sudden he appeared right in front of the man and unleashed a massive swipe; the warrior squatted to avoid the right arm as well as the electric shot, though the warrior just happened to be in a squat position and was lucky to avoid it. As soon as the left arm was extended to shoot the bolt, the platinum warrior stayed in the squat position and sliced left and right near his abdomen section, leaving 2 cuts that would be across the entire torso if connected before his attempt to thrust towards the right quadricep of Agito around 3 inches deep. If successful, then it would most certainly slow the movement of the creature and leave him limping.  

Agent Code Monkey

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 pm
Agito saw him duck and the man slashed 3 times at his chest he block one and the other two hit, he fell to the ground in pain so in order to stop the bleeding he channeled fire into his hand and burned the cuts. He roared in pain, after a couple minutes he got back up breathing heavily and he pulled out his zanbato and channeled both fire and darkness and made a black flame on his sword he brought it up and as before he flashed and appeared on the man's left side he then slashed towards his chest and if connected he would have a deep cut going from his shoulder to the middle of his chest, then at that moment he ducked and slashed twice at his legs, if both connected he would not be able to walk.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff